Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

• 1.) Interface improvements

• Target of target

• Faster switching of targets

• Better layuout of party (moving player icons - realy now it is healers nightmare)

• Option to hide fame pop-out notificatioun (extremly anoying)
      2.) Guild Features

• Possibility to send mail to all guild members at once
      • Tags / roles
        It would be cool if you could some how add tag or role to guild member (Tank, Heal, Dps..)
      • Guild reputation
        (if you stay loyal to your guild for some time you will get some bonuses)
      3) Gameplay / missing features

• Remove number of red players in red zones
      • Dungeons with more than 1 entrance
      • Unique open world events
      • REDUCED FAME *
        *(Now you can have T7 in just two weeks .. this needs to be somewhat nerfed.)
      • Give some function to few objects (Training dummy, big bag, etc)
      • Improved WIKI
      • hide knocked member health bar
      3.1)Mobs
      • They should keep agro to groop that pulled them ( no ninja pulling)
      • Silver per mob difference between red / black zone
      • Mob owerlay when surounded by ppl

Removed:
      Member & Officier of pYco guild - Join us! Here
      I'm not forum Moderator and im not working for SI. I'm forum user as U. If I can help you then I will.

The post was edited 3 times, last by assasin172 ().

• assasin172 wrote:

1.) Interface improvements
      Target of target
      • Faster switching of targets

• Better layuout of party (moving player icons - realy now it is healers nightmare)

• Option to hide fame pop-out notificatioun (extremly anoying)
      2.) Guild Features
      Possibility to send mail to all guild members at once
      • Tags / roles
        It would be cool if you could some how add tag or role to guild member (Tank, Heal, Dps..)
      • Guild reputation
        (if you stay loyal to your guild for some time you will get some bonuses)
      3) Gameplay / missing features

Remove number of red players in red zones
      • Dungeons with more than 1 entrance
      • Unique open world events
      • REDUCED FAME *
        *(Now you can have T7 in just two weeks .. this needs to be somewhat nerfed.)
      • Give some function to few objects (Training dummy, big bag, etc)
      • Improved WIKI
      3.1)Mobs
      • If you attack mob / boss it is yours and nobody can steal it
      • Silver per mob difference between red / black zone

I agree with everything EXCEPT:
      • If you attack mob / boss it is yours and nobody can steal it (I like that you can steal bosses. Makes it so solo players can't steal all the fame from Groups running group runs.)
    • pranaki wrote:

assasin172 wrote:

i'm too new to talk much of your points but that one, are you sure? maybe only in blue maps why not, cause that maybe do not fit so well with the open pvp world spirit of that game ?
      in a few dungeons players with assassins jacket, axe, and torch can stealth past all mobs then just solo the boss, while big groups kill those mobs. Then when the group goes to the boss, having a solo player who just relogs and waits on a timer, just hit the boss and it's guaranteed his, is a little offsetting. Having the DPS race Group vs Group is much better. You can't favor solo players in group dungeons.
    • Mokey wrote:

pranaki wrote:

assasin172 wrote:

i'm too new to talk much of your points but that one, are you sure? maybe only in blue maps why not, cause that maybe do not fit so well with the open pvp world spirit of that game ?
      in a few dungeons players with assassins jacket, axe, and torch can stealth past all mobs then just solo the boss, while big groups kill those mobs. Then when the group goes to the boss, having a solo player who just relogs and waits on a timer, just hit the boss and it's guaranteed his, is a little offsetting. Having the DPS race Group vs Group is much better. You can't favor solo players in group dungeons.
      Yeah maybe that one was bad idea. It might kinda work in red or black but as you say it will be better when you can outdamage mob. Tho it could hurt game even more.

EDIT:
      It was originaly thout as agrobased so it would stop those iddiots pulling mobs on your group in red dungeons. Not fame based. You could still outdamage it or taunt it... but yeah never mind
      Member & Officier of pYco guild - Join us! Here
      I'm not forum Moderator and im not working for SI. I'm forum user as U. If I can help you then I will.

The post was edited 1 time, last by assasin172 ().

• 1. Fontsize in chat, please let me make it bigger without scaling the entire interface. It is so hard to read for the older folks, it's too damn small (on PC, don't know about tablet...)
      2. Inventory sort option that works or makes sense, OR please give me a search function or filter. Spending a lot of time just sorting inventory chests isn't fun.
      3. Rotate camera? Please? (I know I know, that's wishful thinking, please don't flame me for this, I do love this game) :)
      :) smell the flowers while you can :)
    • Uknor wrote:

1- Being able to mark mobs, QOL change for pve.

2- Different dugeons! There are dungeons that look the same but they are in completely different zones. I think copy/paste dungeons are not an option for a game of this caliber.

3- Mobs health bars, please pleaseee
      omfg yes please to all of these, very simple QOL of life changes that don't need a major patch to be put into the game..

Well just 1 and 3, 2 might be a different story hahaha
    • 1.Addition of Races - Dwarf, Elf, Orc, etc.

2. Auto cap the first letter in character names, drew would auto to Drew, bill would auto to Bill, etc.

3. A small descriptor box added to the inventory page where you can describe what folks see when they inspect you.
      You might type out something like "A short hairy fellow with a wide grin and a full pipe puffs away contently."
    • Forgember wrote:

1.Addition of Races - Dwarf, Elf, Orc, etc.

2. Auto cap the first letter in character names, drew would auto to Drew, bill would auto to Bill, etc.

3. A small descriptor box added to the inventory page where you can describe what folks see when they inspect you.
      You might type out something like "A short hairy fellow with a wide grin and a full pipe puffs away contently."
      1 - would be tottaly lore-breaking.
      2 - I guess this should be implemented.
      3 - There already is a place where you can write that. In "stats" tab.
      "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad"
      - Shigeru Miyamoto
    • Raczer wrote:

Forgember wrote:

1.Addition of Races - Dwarf, Elf, Orc, etc.

1 - would be tottaly lore-breaking.
      Its my understanding that the lore of Albion is very loose and ambiguous on purpose as to foster player driven story and RP, seems very easy to implement other races as a result of Morgana's final conflict with Merlin. Portals to many realms could be flung open during such an epic backlash of magic and whos to say what could come through? In a realm of magic anything is possible and there is very little that could be considered "totally lore-breaking".