Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

• 1 - Just a little quality of life suggestion, I think there should be something implemented to where your character auto-paths around terrain to get to the thing you clicked on, rather than just getting stuck.
      2 - Map waypoints! Need I say more???
      3 - Right click while in the zone map to see the full scale of things, like cities.

The post was edited 1 time, last by RooseLectum ().

• The game looks great.
      The Destinations Panel, it needs to be simpler, straightforward, and aligned. The exposure of all that data needs to be aligned. It is difficult to understand at what level of each thing there I am and it is difficult to understand and speedily search every thing there. The names need a direct semantic relationship with what is done within the game.
      The system is great and I'm really enjoying it, but the skill issue needs to have a improved learning curve.

Key to perform automatic repetition
      Sometimes I would like to use an extra key on the source I want to gather to gather until it runs out.
      For example: Shift + Left Click

The message that appears over the character's body that says the spell is not yet ready to use must have written how many seconds and tenths of a second are left to fire.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templario ().

• After this next patch is out:

Bugs, Bugs and more bugs.

Bugs are starting to pile up faster than you're fixing them, so after this next patch it seems about time you started to focus on eliminating bugs.

For example, Guilds are supposed to be able to collect a % of the silver collected while owning a city (for example, black forrest) Currently the money goes into the tower in the city and CAN NOT be collected, this is a bug that has been around since ALPHA, and is probably one major reason people do not bother GvGing for the cities, whats the point in doing so when you get nothing from it other than your flag showing on the map on the city, and considering you're wanting to bring GvGs back to the royal continents....

Sticky map, this is where the zone map sticks to the cursor no matter what you do and just wont stop moving with the mouse cursor, which is annoying as hell when your using the zone map off and on to navigate through a zone at the time.
      The only 2 ways I've found to fix this issue is to either relog and refresh the client, or just very recently by clicking the speach bubble under the chat box and then hitting enter, which seems to suggest this bug is related to the chat window somehow.

So please, after this next content patch is out, for the love of god start focusing on removing the back log of bugs you have that have been reported repeatedly to you that still haven't been fix, I mean come on, a bug thats been there since alpha which still isn't fixed???
    • During collection of resources should appear beside the name of the resource collected an icon large enough identifying the Tier of it and when you hover your mouse over the resource sources as well.
      Item names should be displayed when you mouse over it.

Map zooming needs to be faster to give the navigator more agility and the minimap needs one more zoom level.

I'm going to give a serious suggestion: The Premium status must be activated on the character by the player in an explicit way. I should choose when and in which character to activate. Just like I do with my gold.
      I lost my premium status because I decided to change my character's name. This is a serious fault and it is very unethical on the part of the company!
    • Templario wrote:

I'm going to give a serious suggestion: The Premium status must be activated on the character by the player in an explicit way. I should choose when and in which character to activate. Just like I do with my gold.
      I lost my premium status because I decided to change my character's name. This is a serious fault and it is very unethical on the part of the company!
      Well You have over 3 month to think about Your nick, BE WISELY, after wipes!
      Otherwise You will feel discriminated.
    • Dragnark wrote:

1 - Remove the LP SYSTEM

2 - Just 1 personal island PER ACCOUNT

3 - A new SYSTEM where the required fame points of lower tiers, just set acording to the lifetime of the server (so, casuals and new players close the gap with veterans and harcore players).
      Since my 3 request never gona happend, I will change them just for 1:

1,2,3: More zoom out!!
      Para comprar Albion Online con mi referido haz click aquí -->Comprar :)
      Gracias!!!
    • Blizno wrote:

1. Make it easier to track "quests" in the destiny board
      2. Ability to click portrait while casting heal to heal yourself.
      3. Knowing that the boss is dead in a dungeon before going there and clearing it out.
      Number 2 is kinda already in... you hold Alt while casting to cast on your self.

Number 3 is your own fault im afraid. Green dungeons involving skeletons or giants do not have bosses. Green dungeons with Morganas do have bosses.
    • Blastcaps wrote:

For example, Guilds are supposed to be able to collect a % of the silver collected while owning a city (for example, black forrest) Currently the money goes into the tower in the city and CAN NOT be collected, this is a bug that has been around since ALPHA, and is probably one major reason people do not bother GvGing for the cities, whats the point in doing so when you get nothing from it other than your flag showing on the map on the city, and considering you're wanting to bring GvGs back to the royal continents....
      Our guild has been getting its money from the city since day 1?
    • 1. API for web or app marketplace prices for the various towns
      2.Make quests actually worthwhile. Easier and faster ways to make silver. so they need to be more rewarding.
      3. Adjusting the prices for transmuting uncommon and rare materials. ex. 40k silver to transmute uncommon into rare is kinda steep for a price
    • I think to make PvM more meaningful, you'd have to look at the weapons and armors in the current game, there isn't much verity in them, say in combat if you're using a T6 war axe, and another guy has a T7 war axe, the only difference is that its one tier up. I think you should look into making rare bosses drop weapons and armor that are relative to them at a rare rate, say 1/256. And now that T7 war axe he had could be like a Demon General's war axe with maybe one or two new abilities specific to said item. it would bring a new spice to the combat system and at the same time put a demand in for those items, making players untimely going out and doing these bosses, and if they are lucky enough to get a drop it would surely be a meaningful reward.