Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

• Cap on guilds/alliances - more medium size guilds more fighting more competition verse large zerg guilds
      Management tools for guilds - quality of life
      Cosmetic - sky is the limit on this one.. different color/design etc... armors staffs to have a bit of a flavor to your self
    • TranceMusic wrote:

I think there should be no PVP restrictions in green, yellow and red zones! Full loot should exist in the whole world! I'm pretty disappointed with the current PVP system. It looks so much unnatural to have zones where PVP is fully allowed and zones where PVP is completely restricted or has no consequences! As an Eve Online player, I think their system is perfect.

Only cities should be completely safe zones (no PVP at all). Open world aggressors should face consequences depending in which zone type they are. In green zones NPC guards would respond very quickly and strongly. In yellow zones NPC guards would respond slower. In red and black zones there would be no guards at all.
      This isn't Eve Online, please stop trying to turn it into it, the delayed response? thats basically concord, and look at how oh so effective that is? specially for players to manipulate to their advantage.
      As for "has no consequences!" remind me again about that with eve and alts? yep, "no consequences" for players ganking in HS on a alt, then jumping onto another alt, without the repercussions for ganking on the other alt, to go run incursions in hs... etc etc etc...
      This is Albion Online, NOT EVE ONLINE.
    • 1) Interface - now when for EG smelt ore's I stuck forced to watch on progress bar with thought " what Im doing with my life ". Or add into it minigame.
      - map on 'k' button should show where are You team mates.
      2) Animations - this will give some content for RP-Players. If You - Devs - dont have time for it, let me do it for You.
      3) Shield Bash skill and similar.
    • 1) No restrictions on wearing items. Grinding bonuses is ok. But actual wearing needs no restricitons.

2) After two years, maps are still tunneled. Movement is too predictable. We need multiple exits. We need more dungeons with multiple exits and even cross map dungeons with exits on different regions.

3) We so much need more peacefull gameplay. Farming is ok (liked it 2 test before more) but not enough. Player vendors, afk crafting|refining, fishing, delivery contracts, refining|crafting contracts, taming... anything. More of that sort.
    • 1. The most important: FINALLY A WORKING ANDROID CLIENT.
      2. Cosmetics: costumes (the pre Cador patch T8 Heavy Plate Set should be first on that list) (also, each costume should have 2 or 3 colour slots; Primary, Secondary and Misc) and colour Dyes for costumes ONLY.
      3. An actual Sandbox game: Have you developers ever seen Fallout 4 settlements? Vault Making Mods? Settlement Making Mods? How can you be so blind to a possible Sandbox possibilities?!
    • I feel like the game is trying to please everybody which isn't possible, but i feel like its making it hard for you guys to really push into any specific direction. That being said I have a few suggestions. We have multiple skills per weapon but not with much of a reason as to why those attacks exist, but to make ur own combos. The skill sets i feel could be geared more towards play style like PvE skills that are more AoE focused and allow the ability to take on multiple mobs at once, always feels good to kill a bunch of mobs at once. Then have some of the skill sets go more toward PvP, since most of my skills right now would be awesome in PvP but with mobs kinda boring. That being said larger mob spawns would be nice too with boss spawns at random times to add more excitement to the world. Like i said though can't please the whole world.

1. skills geared toward playstyles
      2. better mob spawns and random boss spawns
      3. not sure but happy to see the changes coming with the new update
    • 1) a search filter in the global map so its easier to find specific places without immediate knowledge of where it is exactly in relation to where you are
      2) Improvements made to the mini map would be amazing as often times I find it hard to read.
      3) a map key. I've come across a couple of icons that I didnt know what they were. The dungeon icons and things of that sort were easy to find out, but I wandered over toward one of those orange icon looking things and almost died because an aggressive world boss type of monster was lying in wait and I had no idea.

I don't have any real problems with the game, and I enjoy it as it currently is, but If things like the map could be a little more clear, that would be great :)
    • Midaswell wrote:

1) a search filter in the global map so its easier to find specific places without immediate knowledge of where it is exactly in relation to where you are
      "World map improvements
      The world map has had a light visual makeover, and now also allows you to search for clusters (includes autocomplete and cycle-through-options functionality)."

Next patch.
      [02.11.2016] Test Server Patch Notes (Content Update Faye) - Updated 4.11.
    • Relook at how much wood is needed for xyz ie crafting etc, currently there is a over abundance and glut of wood available, increasing the amount of wood needed in crafting would be one Viable option.

Relook at bows, currently they are underpowered and generally less used than other weapons, example if you look at the top GvG teams, you are extremely unlikely to find ANY bows in any of their comps, that alone tells you there's something wrong with bows currently.

proceduraly generate dungeons (yellows and blues, though not raids) so that the mobs, layout etc is differnet, and also hell gates, currently if you've seen one dungeon of a partic- tier you've seen them all same with hell gates always having the same layout/mobs etc as well, also what about changing T7/8 HGs to have upto 20 players in them as well, ie 4 teams of 5 competing against each other, ie risk vs reward, and maybe have T5/6 be 15 players ie 3 teams of 5, instead of the usual 2 teams of 5 against each other, makes for more risk and more challenge, with possibly the rewards being tweeked to match the increased risks with the higher tier HGs.
      But seriously currently doing the same dungeons with EXACTLY the same layout/mobs all the time is boring as FUCK, please change this. also please stop having all the dungeon enterances in the same zone lead to the same dungeon, how about having them lead to different dungeons? so different zones have more and different dungeons rather than being able to enter the NW enterance and end up in the same dungon on the se end at the start?
    • 1# Add a LogFile window (ingame or Web) to Guild for Donated by the player (Wood , Stone, Ore . . . ) stuff like that and a Chest for this donations.
      2# Add Titel for the Donated stuff for the Guild that the people are able to get a Titel like (Wood Lover , or Ore Master )
      3# Players should benefit from their work for the gilde, if it is nowhere listed, it is also worth nothing

ty
    • Djago wrote:

1# Add a LogFile window (ingame or Web) to Guild for Donated by the player (Wood , Stone, Ore . . . ) stuff like that and a Chest for this donations.
      2# Add Titel for the Donated stuff for the Guild that the people are able to get a Titel like (Wood Lover , or Ore Master )
      3# Players should benefit from their work for the gilde, if it is nowhere listed, it is also worth nothing

ty
      Taxing players is to hard, let make it automated. That what You wanted to say, right?
    • Qolkkalom wrote:

Djago wrote:

1# Add a LogFile window (ingame or Web) to Guild for Donated by the player (Wood , Stone, Ore . . . ) stuff like that and a Chest for this donations.

ty
      Taxing players is to hard, let make it automated. That what You wanted to say, right?
      Not Realy,
      At the moment, players are not rewarded for making donations for the gilde. In general, there should be more, be it just a title that is displayed.
      A log file for overall view who donated and a Chest which is designed on donations so that the Guild leadership can distribute the resources
      better. Until now, such small things are missing. Work for the guild is only evaluated if you can check it. Taxing is one thing, but in a crafting game, there should be more displayed and rewarded.

And no one will ever lead an Exel list how much he has already donated
    • The game looks great, all good.
      The menus and hud need to be improved significantly, some texts are unreadable and some icons do not realize what it is.
      The game is very easy, a child can play without any difficulties. Increase the time to perform resource gathering and to craft items and slightly increase the difficulty of fighting enemys.
      Gameplay in general needs to be improved.
      For the resources sometimes I perform actions that I do not want because a false click and I start mining or harvesting and the item is in my inventory the next instant. I recommend the need to perform two non-fast clicks to perform a gather. One click to select the source and another to start gather. First click with a pointer of the arrow icon and another with a pointer of the tools icon. The combat gameplay is good but I felt it could be improved. The image of the range zone which is a circle is very rough.
      That's it, the game looks great anyway! A hug and GGs!