Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

• Kaosfury wrote:

then complain about traveling being too hardcore.

Some of the requests are valid.....cant make every one happy
      Sure, and are you one of the ones in your guild moving stuff like T2 mats from safe zone cities to your guilds base in black zones? I've talked to a few people who are willing to admit they do that exactly for their guild, and one of the biggest b**l aches is the fact where their making multiple trips back and forth, the fact they have to pretty much have to run all the way back (with suicides etc) just to be able to start hauling again, something which if you've done yourself is time consuming enough without adding in the needless waste of time having to get damn back to safe zones cities just to be able to start over again.
    • /face palm

How do you guys have job?.....live day to day?....be productive members of society when your thought processes are so fouled up.....

So your complaining about a game mechanic that is a integral part of the game.....every video.....the faq....web site.... they make it VERY clear part of this game is about moving material......it forces conflict and pvp....and i think its a great game mechanic....its 1/2 the reason i play...and was made very clear from the start.

Absolutely it's time consuming...... and absolutely as intended. Half this game is catching people with their pants down moving material.

So when you're done with your run you go back to grab more and come back again.

Im trying to make sure I understand..... you're mad because after you deliver something you can't magically teleport back to the starting City again....or magically appear to grab the stuff? you're mad because you have to walk back and then walk back again??? Thats why you hire mercenary sercives..... change your game style.....or times you make runs...get friends to help.... use the sence god gave you to adjust....and then have fun.

Seriously? Your playing the wrong game dude....or its just too hard for you bro. And judgeing by your post i think your a cry baby
      Blame the smart phone for typo's.
    • 1. Contracts. For example, if I want to move materials from the black zone to a city, but don't want to risk losing them, I make a contract. Whoever accepts it, carries the goods for me and gets payed good money for it, but if they lose the materials, they pay me. It's something they had in EVE and it made for some really juicy situations (people making contracts to bait clans into a certain position and attacking them, for example) There could also be bounty contracts, material gathering contracts, etc.

2. Boats! Would be awesome to have your own boat and be able to travel between continents with them. Also, great way to make the transport of stuff more interesting.

3. More PVE missions.
    • Kaosfury wrote:

/face palm

How do you guys have job?.....live day to day?....be productive members of society when your thought processes are so fouled up.....

So your complaining about a game mechanic that is a integral part of the game.....every video.....the faq....web site.... they make it VERY clear part of this game is about moving material......it forces conflict and pvp....and i think its a great game mechanic....its 1/2 the reason i play...and was made very clear from the start.

Absolutely it's time consuming...... and absolutely as intended. Half this game is catching people with their pants down moving material.

So when you're done with your run you go back to grab more and come back again.

Im trying to make sure I understand..... you're mad because after you deliver something you can't magically teleport back to the starting City again....or magically appear to grab the stuff? you're mad because you have to walk back and then walk back again??? Thats why you hire mercenary sercives..... change your game style.....or times you make runs...get friends to help.... use the sence god gave you to adjust....and then have fun.

Seriously? Your playing the wrong game dude....or its just too hard for you bro. And judgeing by your post i think your a cry baby
      Interesting avatar. Universalist or folkish?
    • Valknut

Also known as: Hrungnir’s heart, heart of the slain, Heart of Vala, borromean triangles
      The emblem at left found on old Norse stone carvings and funerary stelés, is sometimes called “Hrungnir’s heart,” after the legendary giant of the Eddas. It is best known as the Valknut, or “knot of the slain,” and it has been found on stone carvings as a funerary motif, where it probably signified the afterlife. The emblem is often found in art depicting the God Odin, where it may represent the gods power over death. Some versions of the valknut can be drawn unicursally (in one stroke), making it a popular talisman of protection against spirits.
      The Valknut’s three interlocking shapes are suggestive of related Celtic symbols of motherhood and rebirth- it may have been a goddess symbol at some point in history. The nine points suggest rebirth, pregnancy, and cycles of reincarnation. The number nine also suggestive of the Nine Worlds (and the nine fates) of Norse mythology. Their interwoven shape suggests the belief of the inter-relatedness of the three realms of earth, hel, and the heavens, and the nine domains they encompass.
      The symbol’s nine points have an obvious correlation with childbirth; the placement of the symbol on funeral monuments mark it as a sign of rebirth of reincarnation. The Valknut is also an important symbol to many followers of the Asatru religion, who often wear it as a symbol of the faith. A variation called an “open” valknut, due to the looser, non-unicursal design:

Warrior of Odin. The All-Father
    • Kaosfury wrote:

Valknut

Also known as: Hrungnir’s heart, heart of the slain, Heart of Vala, borromean triangles
      The emblem at left found on old Norse stone carvings and funerary stelés, is sometimes called “Hrungnir’s heart,” after the legendary giant of the Eddas. It is best known as the Valknut, or “knot of the slain,” and it has been found on stone carvings as a funerary motif, where it probably signified the afterlife. The emblem is often found in art depicting the God Odin, where it may represent the gods power over death. Some versions of the valknut can be drawn unicursally (in one stroke), making it a popular talisman of protection against spirits.
      The Valknut’s three interlocking shapes are suggestive of related Celtic symbols of motherhood and rebirth- it may have been a goddess symbol at some point in history. The nine points suggest rebirth, pregnancy, and cycles of reincarnation. The number nine also suggestive of the Nine Worlds (and the nine fates) of Norse mythology. Their interwoven shape suggests the belief of the inter-relatedness of the three realms of earth, hel, and the heavens, and the nine domains they encompass.
      The symbol’s nine points have an obvious correlation with childbirth; the placement of the symbol on funeral monuments mark it as a sign of rebirth of reincarnation. The Valknut is also an important symbol to many followers of the Asatru religion, who often wear it as a symbol of the faith. A variation called an “open” valknut, due to the looser, non-unicursal design:

Warrior of Odin. The All-Father
      I know what is is. I'm an Asatruar. I was just wondering if you were using the emblem to represent your religious beliefs or just something you pulled off some heavy metal album without any awareness of what it represents because it looked cool. Hence the question 'universalist' or 'folkish'.
    • Grandfathr....family heritage. Not there to be cool. From te moment i heard my grandfather talk about his father and his father before him. Storys about many years ago from family past.

Its my family history. My family has deep roots. family orignates from Norway. Sweden. Welch.
    • 1. More PVE missions
      2. PvP should be like in tibia you can kill even in city but with that skull if u attack somebody all can kill u and dont get that skull.
      3.This game is most comparable with Tibia so do similar solutions and will play it for sure a lot of people. Type pvp in cities, hardcor missions for a group of players that will be good for the awards and the entrance to it you will have to meet any conditions, dungeons and so on.The game has great potencial but open pvp is not like it advertises can not kill everywhere, and there is not enough of Mission / instance to be very difficult and give amazing prizes :D

4. When somebody coming to our house near window he should be able to see what is inside and players should have option to put best items in te house on floor or some hanger. Then all who lokking in widnow can say WoW he got this and this. This is also nice option taken from Tibia players like to show what they got already.

5. Guilds who own teritory with town should got some big hall in this town for they own.

6. Game interface on PC should be more for pc also game need more graphics options for pc. Play is looking like done more for talbets, PC and Smartphones should get other interface.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dalmato ().

• 1. It would be great to have the map switch to reflect the outer area of a dungeon, since they can be maze-like (not in the dungeon, but the surface part)

2. I appreciate the mail notices of items sold at marketplaces, but being able to click on the amount of silver I have and see a detailed account statement would be so helpful. I'd like to see where my silver goes: purchases I made (amount/where/when and to whom) and money coming in (same specifications), along with the running total. Just like a bank statement.

3. The fact that weight of items being carried is on the avatar and not the animal you are riding, is strange. I get that maybe it is so you are slowed down and that makes for more dangerous PvP situations, but it would make more sense if, when you are overloaded, you become tethered to your animal up to a limited distance and had to get back on to ride anywhere outside that several meter zone.

The post was edited 1 time, last by FluxSauvage ().

• I would also like to add the following about the different types of leveling up one has to do: please make it less tedious.

This is coming from a player who actually doesn't mind gathering/grinding and does it all the time. I do a lot more gathering/crafting than mob killing and PvP. Currently, I have the ability to craft many types of items/weapons/armor, up to T5, and I am trying to level up my quarterstaff fighting to be able to use the T5 Black Monk Stave I made. The amount of grinding I am having to do just to get past the red (and not pay the +) on the Destiny Board is kind of mind boggling. Even though I can use bows, healing nature staffs, daggers, spears, claws and other weapons- I am using the beta to see what I like best- I am finding this so tedious, it's losing enjoyment for me and the willingness to experiment with more weapons. I can't imagine how new players and/or players who hate grinding would feel about this. I love the fact that you don't have to have multiple characters, but if trying different avenues is this tedious and eternal, I can't imagine many people will want to play with this nice feature of the game. They'll see what it will take to just be able to arm a different weapon and say "forget it." Then there was the overwhelming amount of initial time it took just to be able to make it. I know I chose to make it vs buying (I generally prefer this), but the combination of these requirements has taken an absurd amount of time and resources...and I still feel that I am not even close to being able to use learning points to just be able to use the damn thing. All the while I am thinking that this is all to TRY a weapon I might not even like. I must be crazy. Surely there must be a better way to try out weapons!
    • I guess I wasn't clear. This is how I play the game. The duration doesn't necessarily have to do with level, of course, it's playing time. I was trying to illustrate that I am a very grindy player ;) and I mostly enjoy it. My character is the Grandmaster level, but I am just now trying to use a T5 weapon. My other weapons and tools are T4, in the hunter line. The armor I can make is leather (for myself), and I gathered a lot of fiber, so I took the time to be able to make a couple of cloth mage items for some of my guildmates.

I don't agree with you or understand why you say you "can't be a crafter builder refiner fighter all on one account." Even when you're doing anything in the game that is not fighting/PvP, you still need to be able to defend yourself. And if you're gathering hide, as I do for leather, I have to fight increasingly tougher animals (as I should). The game is so heavily focused on PvP, that it pushes all players into red and black zones, eventually, so being a gatherer with T3 (as an example) weapons, will not cut it. Any player that does crafting has to become a high tier fighter as well, or they will be helpless in zones where other players will loot their corpses. You can, on the other hand, be an uber warrior and have zero crafting abilities, and not be able to use anything past a Journeyman tool.
    • You can most definitely "do it all". You will progress very slowly as you noted. You will not be competitive in guild PvP stuff for some time. That being said the lp changes should help and if you grin the root of the weapons and armor trees up to t4 without lp this task is easier same with crafting said trees As it opens all t4 versions of the respective trees.

Still after the wipe I will use at least 1 Alt as my crafter and refiner to save lp and be more gathered and fighter on my main to reduce the grind. I suggest you do so and make a slave camp for some help with mats.