Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

• Are you kidding me? Do you just want me to keep listing things (which I could)? Brainless.
      Also.. how is that 8? I listed a dozen different building types alone. A Weapon line is 7 different Weapons. Do you breathe with your mouth open? Because if you do, do the world a favour and close it.
      Even a white rose has a black shadow.
    • WHIT3ROS3 wrote:

Also.. how is that 8?
      1. New buildings on island
      2. New buildings in openworld
      3. Stone Golems
      4. Golem arena
      5. Stone based gear
      6. Black Market
      7. Quests based on city fortification
      8. Faction outpost updates

WHIT3ROS3 wrote:

I listed a dozen different building types alone
      hedging because you couldnt really come up with dozens of 'ideas'. But well done on those 8 ... some of them are actually quite good
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • I am a new player and I have a suggestion for a slight update to the reputation system that is currently in place.

While playing Albion OnlineI see that often times players will go and farm the same resource node that I’mworking on and take resources that I have started to harvest. If the player isa high enough level they will take all the resources that I am working on and Iwon’t get any resources from the node even though I started to work on it first. would like to see a penalty inthe form of a decrease in reputation points if the actual reputation systemprovides any benefit to the player. I feel like it is a hostile action.
    • Well I don't know about three things to change, but I have one BIG thing I'd like to see some improvement on being a new member to the game. I joined October03 2022. I could not believe the language they were using in the English chat: talking about sex stuff and someone one time even used the c word. I feel GMs should be on more in the game for this type of reason. I know it is a play as you want game, but to me that is a little extreme.
    • Sorry to repost again I don't know why it showed the coding,
      Well I don't know about three things to change, but I have one BIG thing I'd like to see some improvement on being a new member to the game. I joined October03 2022. I could not believe the language they were using in the English chat: talking about sex stuff and someone one time even used the c word.I should also mention that some were asked to stop and completed ignored the person asking them.I feel GMs should be on more in the game for this type of reason.I am also thinking for the kids that may play on your game. I also seen someone said that they have not seen a GM on the English channel for at least two weeks! I have played many other games and have never seen a chat like that one.Sorry if this seems like a rant, but this is the only way I know to make this point

The post was edited 1 time, last by CrescentMoon ().

• 1 Agregar más contenido en mundo abierto, Mobs, estructuras, literalmente todos los mapas de una zona son copia y pega
      2 Por Dios un sistema de misiones para los jugadores solitarios, entrar a mazmorras, matar una cantidad de Mobs, recolectar una cantidad de recursos
      3 Arregla arena de cristal que está en la miseria
    • 1) Progression tree is WAY WAY WAY too spaced out. Each node needs to be close and it needs to allow you to zoom out. The icons need to scale as this happens. This tree is the hardest thing to read I have ever seen.

2) EXIT TO CHAR SELECTION SCREEN. For a game that forces you to alt out for every task I cannot fathom why you cannot exit directly to the char select screen.

3) Did I mention the progression tree is unreadable? Scrolling along indistinct lines for 1.234518758 minutes to get to a node is not fun game play. Just shorten those lines. Add real zooming. Scale those stupid icons. The tree is really really atrocious looking.
    • Hello everyone,

these are my humble suggestions:

1.) Chat: add language specific chat channels for LFG and Guild search/advertising (high priority!!!)
      2.) Travel: Equipment you wear should not be priced for travelling (travelings costs seems very high thou... balance needed?)
      3.) Island: Visual hint/indicator on the outside/house, that workers have returned

PS: 4.) Maybe region Server (US/EU...) idk

The post was edited 1 time, last by Armstroeng ().

1. More Arena game modes with 10v10. I'd like to see a capture the flag and a deathmatch arena.
      2. More expedition type pve content. A raid and some new dungeons would be really cool. Having some AI controlled party members would be good to help reduce que times.
      3. More builds optimized for mobile would be clutch. Maybe one or two builds for each weapon type.
    • I've been playing Albion Online for a week or so now and one feature I think is sorely needed is a way to exit the full-screen mode of the game quickly when a player gets a phone call, someone comes to the door, or some other reason for leaving the game quickly. Sometimes I like to have a video playing in the background or music playing and the only way it currently works to get to that background stuff is to first take something like 8-10 seconds to log off of the game and THEN to exit the game. ESC and CTRL-TAB don't even work to do this for Heaven's sake. This should be severely cut down in time or allow the player to exit full-screen mode so he or she can get to the background task. As it is right now because of this long, unavoidable process I'm reluctant to play in the game and I love the expansiveness of the world.

The only other thing I see so far in the game I'm not a fan of is I don't understand how to do any of the events. They don't seem to do anything when I go to them. I'm new so I'll probably come up with more helpful suggestions soon. I do like helping where I can. ^^
      • Adding interface option to disable overhead notification spam of stuff you get. So damn annoying.
      • Adding interface option to disable chat.
      • Adding Several new large land maps and of course a much much larger city. It is so overcrowded it's not even fun.
    • VseOtlichno wrote:

Madmaxm wrote:

Adding interface option to disable overhead notification spam of stuff you get. So damn annoying.
      If you have used many books of fame, you can re-login to your account. This takes 15 seconds.

Madmaxm wrote:

Adding interface option to disable chat.
      Add an empty tab in the chat settings and switch to it.
      Workarounds aren't fixes though. I would also like to disable the overhead notifications.
      Don't go away mad, just go away...