Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

    • 1. Add nonlethal Hellgates: 1s, 2s , 5s, 10s on sidebar like arena & crystal arena. This generates less downtime

      2. Lower HQ season point req for small guilds by at least 50%

      3. Solo zones; solo ava roads? Designated random blk zones where party formation is disabled and all people are hostile, even gulidies and alliance members. Soloers paradise.
    • Hey everyone, New to the forums

      1. Maybe add more PvE features, such as like bandit attacks on Royal capitals that all players can do stuff in for chances at Faction Skins for characters
      2. create a drop for gatherer's that is similar to fishing, but not drop everytime, but also not like the Tomes that you rarely see
      3. Add a way to harvest/plant full plots for farms and pastures at one time, I love farming, but I want to get it done quicker to get back to playing in the world with others (Please)
    • Cernous wrote:

      Add a way to harvest/plant full plots for farms and pastures at one time, I love farming, but I want to get it done quicker to get back to playing in the world with others (Please)
      The fact that you even suggested this proves you have no idea on the impacts that would have on the economy. Awful idea (and thats from someone who farms 15 level 6 islands (75 farms))
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

      Cernous wrote:

      Add a way to harvest/plant full plots for farms and pastures at one time, I love farming, but I want to get it done quicker to get back to playing in the world with others (Please)
      The fact that you even suggested this proves you have no idea on the impacts that would have on the economy. Awful idea (and thats from someone who farms 15 level 6 islands (75 farms))
      They could at least make the Shift-Click "Take all" option when Picking up animals to actually work - should pick up both off-springs and grown-ups (not only for pigs).
    • 1. Change the achievement of 250k of infamia from 2v2... 5v5 or 10vs10... only less than 100 players has it... and maybe the 100k also... but its seems more easy than the other. Or change the penalty points from being kill in hg to have a change to get this achievement.

      2. Make more dungeons in open world. Diferent type, more content. More dificult than avalonian...can be in avalon roads, but with a fix entrance in some maps.

      3. Add old skins to buy with real money in the shop.
    • 1. I want old 5v5 map, new one is very very bad

      2. if not, i want randomized old map + new map on lethat 5v5 crystals arena

      3. i want old map very hard


      Now seriously, i think i know every 5v5 lethal player (even those that ended playing in albion some time ago).
      I am 100% sure that none of them like playing on the new map.
      5v5 players are maybe 1% or less of albion community, and you did the change that hurt them without even asking about their opinions.
    • 1- Improve hellgate, currently you have to have 70% winrate and build below 500k to make a profit because HG is ridiculously nerfed, in bau the average is 20-50k, in enemy bodies the average is 100 -200k, as long as your build is around 500k, you'll have to win 2-3 fights just to pay for your build, and a 500k build is currently a 6.1 without purity robe, with food .2, mine current build is around 900k-1kk, so i have to win 5 to 6 fights just to pay for my build, i have 71% winrate and i barely make any profits inside hellgate, this is due to the chests that are unprofitable , to the IP Cap that is very low making people go with cheap build and to the matchmaking system that makes the more infamy you have the longer it takes to find a fight and the better your opponents are I have 100k+ infamy and in 30 minutes I only have 2-3 fights, 1 pve, 1 fight, 1 pve, 1 fight, and the pves last around 6-8 minutes s.

      2- Buff the Healers, currently the healer is very weak, and has little variety of healers that are viable for 2v2/1v1 content, as well as dps that have few viable variations, practically only have Demonic Staff in HG.

      3- A real balance, it's no secret that the current balance of the game is bad, one hour your weapon is strong and the next it's nerfed to the ground, I ask you to stop making drastic balances on the weapons, if you are very strong give a small nerf, if it is weak give a small buff, you nerf and buff on a very large scale, currently either the item is very strong or it is very garbage, there is no balance albion has become a Meta Slayer game, either you follow the meta or you don't win.
    • LagartixaBombada wrote:

      1- Improve hellgate, currently you have to have 70% winrate and build below 500k to make a profit because HG is ridiculously nerfed, in bau the average is 20-50k, in enemy bodies the average is 100 -200k, as long as your build is around 500k, you'll have to win 2-3 fights just to pay for your build, and a 500k build is currently a 6.1 without purity robe, with food .2, mine current build is around 900k-1kk, so i have to win 5 to 6 fights just to pay for my build, i have 71% winrate and i barely make any profits inside hellgate, this is due to the chests that are unprofitable , to the IP Cap that is very low making people go with cheap build and to the matchmaking system that makes the more infamy you have the longer it takes to find a fight and the better your opponents are I have 100k+ infamy and in 30 minutes I only have 2-3 fights, 1 pve, 1 fight, 1 pve, 1 fight, and the pves last around 6-8 minutes s.

      2- Buff the Healers, currently the healer is very weak, and has little variety of healers that are viable for 2v2/1v1 content, as well as dps that have few viable variations, practically only have Demonic Staff in HG.

      3- A real balance, it's no secret that the current balance of the game is bad, one hour your weapon is strong and the next it's nerfed to the ground, I ask you to stop making drastic balances on the weapons, if you are very strong give a small nerf, if it is weak give a small buff, you nerf and buff on a very large scale, currently either the item is very strong or it is very garbage, there is no balance albion has become a Meta Slayer game, either you follow the meta or you don't win.
      exactly that way..really bad lose a fight for a guy with 150k budget gear while i'm wearing a 1m build being a veteran 2v2 player. The old hellgate I used to see even axes in gate (realmbreaker and carrioncaller). The sbi should start removing the 10% healing debuff and increasing the cooldown in force field cowls or remove that skill. Another important change every player is waiting for is a slayer hellgate without huge ip cap (similar to corrupteds)
    • 1. An ability to harvest Fame from a character and transfer it to another character. I am tired of running multiple characters and paying for multiple premiums.
      2. Some kind of UX interface to make the need for healing more apparent. In larger fights and ZvZ I lose some of the players against all of the spell effects. To be clear, I want to keep the graphics but make each player in my party stand out more so I can see who really needs the heals.
      3. Resource spawns to change from 100%/100% (everything at max level) right after server reset to some balanced generation method as the day goes on.
    • 1. ADD Auto Party Finder to hellgates and group dungeons like arena lfg so solo players can do it with random ppl. Its pain to find someone to play with.
      2. Make unique drop for each activity. There is no point to explore most of content with risk of getting ganked when you get just a bit of silver in the end. Game is too grindy, hundreds of boring hours for nothing.
      3. Class balance is really awful, hard meta, fix pls.
    • Saccavirano wrote:

      1. Do something with the stone price, t4.3 for 40silver is just a joke.
      Only players can 'do something' about the T4 stone price ... thats how the market works. Simple supply v demand.

      Unless the devs come up with a new use for stone i guess ...
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

      Saccavirano wrote:

      1. Do something with the stone price, t4.3 for 40silver is just a joke.
      Only players can 'do something' about the T4 stone price ... thats how the market works. Simple supply v demand.
      Unless the devs come up with a new use for stone i guess ...
      So not "only" players can do something about it then?

      There are dozens of ways in which the devs could increase the demand for stone.
      Even a white rose has a black shadow.
    • Midgard wrote:

      WHIT3ROS3 wrote:

      There are dozens of ways in which the devs could increase the demand for stone.
      I'll look forward to your list ....
      Can you consider make open world structures that require a toons of T4 stone and other raw materials? just to play and have fun. Maybe the only reward can be the limited time of access to a "safe" zone like a special hideout that when the guild don't control the zone go to a stand by no access until the guild turn and get acces again. etc
    • Midgard wrote:

      WHIT3ROS3 wrote:

      There are dozens of ways in which the devs could increase the demand for stone.
      I'll look forward to your list ....

      New buildings that can be constructed on Islands and city plots.
      - Port/Harbour (To allow for the construction of different Merchant Ships, that can be sent on trade missions in a similar way to laborers)
      - Buildings of worship (Churches/Mosques/Temples) that can be built on Guild Islands which confer some minor benefits to members of that Guild. (Like a small HP buff, regen buff, speed buff, mana buff, etc)
      - Statues, shrines and general customization. Allow for surface areas (roads and tracks) to be upgraded using the relevant Tier of Stone.

      New buildings that can be constructed in the Open World. Allow for guilds to place defensive structures and fortifications in territories that they control and allow for guilds to upgrade hideouts into guard towers, keeps and castles. Also, allow them to upgrade and fortify castles they take control of.

      - Take the "Wonder" concept from Age of Empires. Allow for guilds to build Wonders (1 per zone). Once constructed a timer starts. The longer a wonder stands the more season points for that Guild.

      Stone Golems as mounts and war machines tied to the tier of Stone used to craft them (Think stone versions of the Juggernaut mount). It would be cool to see huge Stone Golems (Think command mammoth size+) fighting in large-scale ZvZs that need to be crafted using a huge amount of stone.

      Have 'Golem Arenas' that allows players to craft and enchant different Golems which they can use in battles against each other. (This could be done for all the different resources)

      Stone-based armor and weapons. Bedrock Gang!

      Black Market buy orders.

      Quests or missions based around the fortification of city walls. Which earn you faction points, hearts or even might/favour.

      Allow for faction outposts to be upgraded by players flagged for that faction (and perhaps of a sufficient rank) You could have it so that the outposts can only be upgraded using the Tier of Stone of the territory that outpost is in.


      I got to go to eat, that's just a few off the top of my head.
      Even a white rose has a black shadow.
    • WHIT3ROS3 wrote:

      Midgard wrote:

      WHIT3ROS3 wrote:

      There are dozens of ways in which the devs could increase the demand for stone.
      I'll look forward to your list ....
      New buildings that can be constructed on Islands and city plots.
      - Port/Harbour (To allow for the construction of different Merchant Ships, that can be sent on trade missions in a similar way to laborers)
      - Buildings of worship (Churches/Mosques/Temples) that can be built on Guild Islands which confer some minor benefits to members of that Guild. (Like a small HP buff, regen buff, speed buff, mana buff, etc)
      - Statues, shrines and general customization. Allow for surface areas (roads and tracks) to be upgraded using the relevant Tier of Stone.

      New buildings that can be constructed in the Open World. Allow for guilds to place defensive structures and fortifications in territories that they control and allow for guilds to upgrade hideouts into guard towers, keeps and castles. Also, allow them to upgrade and fortify castles they take control of.

      - Take the "Wonder" concept from Age of Empires. Allow for guilds to build Wonders (1 per zone). Once constructed a timer starts. The longer a wonder stands the more season points for that Guild.

      Stone Golems as mounts and war machines tied to the tier of Stone used to craft them (Think stone versions of the Juggernaut mount). It would be cool to see huge Stone Golems (Think command mammoth size+) fighting in large-scale ZvZs that need to be crafted using a huge amount of stone.

      Have 'Golem Arenas' that allows players to craft and enchant different Golems which they can use in battles against each other. (This could be done for all the different resources)

      Stone-based armor and weapons. Bedrock Gang!

      Black Market buy orders.

      Quests or missions based around the fortification of city walls. Which earn you faction points, hearts or even might/favour.

      Allow for faction outposts to be upgraded by players flagged for that faction (and perhaps of a sufficient rank) You could have it so that the outposts can only be upgraded using the Tier of Stone of the territory that outpost is in.


      I got to go to eat, that's just a few off the top of my head.
      "dozens" ... comes up with 8 ... but bravo on trying to live up to the hype. Good attempt clap
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter