Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

• Suggestion: Introduce a chance of items breaking that scales with how damaged something is, or a limit to the number of times repairable.
      Why: Been trying to make sense of the economics. The cost of buying the supplies to make something are pretty much always higher than what you can earn by selling it, and the market is not balancing out like economies are supposed to. This isn't the first online game in which I've seen this. For many things, every refinement of materials as the level grows, and every creation of a product is losing value: but it persists this way. I'm suggesting that a contributing factor to this is that the demand naturally diminishes over time with the return of products to the market, while the supply naturally increases over time with the addition of people gathering - supply and demand might be ok, but inventory is continually growing. (It seems that the unlimited repairs result in or at least contribute to non-convergence of the equilibrium price of supplies and that of the products).
    • Leolore wrote:

Suggestion: Introduce a chance of items breaking that scales with how damaged something is, or a limit to the number of times repairable.
      Why: Been trying to make sense of the economics. The cost of buying the supplies to make something are pretty much always higher than what you can earn by selling it, and the market is not balancing out like economies are supposed to. This isn't the first online game in which I've seen this. For many things, every refinement of materials as the level grows, and every creation of a product is losing value: but it persists this way. I'm suggesting that a contributing factor to this is that the demand naturally diminishes over time with the return of products to the market, while the supply naturally increases over time with the addition of people gathering - supply and demand might be ok, but inventory is continually growing. (It seems that the unlimited repairs result in or at least contribute to non-convergence of the equilibrium price of supplies and that of the products).
      Resource Return Rates and crafting journals. Done, now its in equilibrium.
    • How about giving might and favor to pvp kills in the outlands and roads since it will provide a good way of earning might for those who focus on ganking/smale scale etc .
      and it would be good if the might and favor gained is calculated as a percentage of the pvp kill fame to provide a better reward system
      • Shrink the Destiny Board A LOT
      • WASD to dodge spells, mouse to target
      • Cast/attack on mouseover. Would work on unit frames for healers, too. If mouseover is an invalid/nonexisting target, cast the spell on the clicked target. .... Ooooor hold shift to smartcast (and a toggle for inverse behaviour), like in League of Legends

The post was edited 3 times, last by Uthael ().

• Can we make it so the "unrestricted zone" around openworld chests makes it so you can attack the same faction members. It feels silly when a bunch of faction flagged people are standing around the chests and no one can attack each other, or they all just attack you the one unflaged person.
      In-game Name: BlueCollarNerd
      Guild: Dreki Warriors ( No Tax, Noob Friendly)
      Send friend request for Guild invite, Partys, Arena
    • Хотелось бы попросить разработчиков сделать в игре больше баланса, это касается практически всего. Переработайте или как нибудь улучшите получение лута и славы в разных контентах игры, например в групповые данжи нужно собирать хорошую пачку из определенных классов и с конкретными билдами, при этом есть шанс что задайвят, это очень интересный, но в тоже время не такой простой контент, почему в групповых данжах нету лута от слова совсем? почему в них сейчас фармить не выгодно как славу так и серебро? многим игрокам нравится играть в группе, при этом спокойно фармить и не участвовать в пвп практически каждые 20 минут (как в статиках). Авалонские пути, очень обидно что вы обделяете такой класс как танки в этом виде контента, зачем делать так что бы танки были не нужны? пожалуйста сбалансируйте классы персонажей, что бы те кому нравится играть на танке могли спокойно ходить в разные контенты а не только в аваланские данжи и статики. Арена, ее нужно менять, там не работает порезка IP, те кто одеты в Т4 и те кто в Т8 вносят аболютно разный импакт в игру, мб туда стоит добавить роль танка? это сделает матчи на арене чуть длиннее но и интереснее. Соло контент хотя и очень удобный для большинства людей, но это не справедливо что он приносит больше лута и славы , на данный момент, чем групповые виды контента.
    • Campanha Ajude o novo Esforçado! Necessário de novas Armas!
      uma das coisas que mi goto e fazer no Albion, é ajudar um novoto, principalmente quando vejo coletando, dar alguma coisa que eu tenha que ter valor ,eu me sinto tão bem, faça isso quando ver um novoto ,ajude-o, dando algo de valor, não os pedintes, mas o novo a fazer.
      E outra coisa que o jogo diferente precisa é de novas armas, o diferencial do jogo e poder usar qualquer arma, isso é único e matar monstros com armas e muito bom e divertido, participe da campanha ajude um novoto, eu sou deficiente físico, não Então eu posso muito bem se ajudar, ninguém sentir bem.
    • if developer can add button or shortcut for auto target player than using click or being attack is appreciated. example when i do corrupted my build is 1 shot when i go in with hunter boots kinda hard to click player on fast pace on that 1 sec i can click my burst skill but sometimes by clicking hero it miss click so kinda hard to do combo. sometimes if i click the hero on 1 try it will targeted and that hero will be deleted. but almost out of 4to 10 kinda hard to target hero so the combo messup. hope dev can read this
    • As a new player, the tethers are ridiculously short, when a mob knocks you out of its aggro range and starts regening health, it's poor design.

Make GTAOE ground markers accurately reflect the actual area of affect, otherwise, why bother.

Sort the chat out, give all language user groups a channel so they don't spam /en.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hakrod ().

• Hi Here are 3 things that i like to get changed:

1. Faction Flag button when you in an friendly Zone. I often Teleport from city to another, then i go to the frontline and than i forget to get flagged from town!! Then i have to go the whole way back to get flagged and then ride again the whole way... its very annoying. Or a friend of mine forgot it and i have to wait for him...

2. "Bear rats"...its annoying for every faction player. A fullplate Bear of enemy faction is riding nearby or insinde an Outpost. The boss didn't spawn for long time but there is also no fight just standing people. Maybe there will be an update that if you near an outpost you will be automaticly dismounted in some seconds or an other fix that will stop player for faction fights on Lizard vs bears...

3. Making faction transport more interesting. Its a nice Idea but i think its too less rewarded. Maybe some Faction Reputation Tomes or Adding a reward chest for ending the whole transport. Also give gankers more reward for killing a full plate transportmount.
    • 1. 1v1 queue for arena
      2. 1v1 queue for arena
      3. 1v1 queue for arena

PLEASE! As a newer player trying to get better at 1v1 pvp, it is hard to get good efficient practice with just CDs and duels. A 1v1 arena queue would help many players practice faster and get better sooner (decreasing attrition). Also this would not take away from other 1v1 content since there would be no loot from arena, only experience from practice. PLEASE ADD THIS!!
    • Bigger black zone, as in, big enough that a solo person can get lost out there and not worry about gankers being in every map all the time.

A more spread out black zone. It's crazy that there is a rest or portal within 6 zones or so of every map.

An alternate activity that appeals to the gankers. It's absolutely insane how many gank squads are running around at any given time.

Bonus: Systems that encourage cooperation with non-guildies and non-allies.