Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

• There is nothing to hold old players, all these noob fiendly stuff you guys adding to game are killing end game. srsly there is nothing to do.. even new upcoming change are trash.. everything in game is capped and you add more numbers aka new specs..looks like lack of new ideas.. or just lazinest..

1. less noob friendly stuff aka debuff/ipcaps/hideouts
      2. bring back GVG and totally new terri system
      3. CAP GUILDS/ALLIANCE!

The post was edited 1 time, last by deenne ().

• 1. alliance vs alliance in 1 zone only instead 2 alliance vs 1 alliance fight. What's the point of making alliance if all of them are separate on different alliance to abuse cluster que system
      2. make more Albion Online Mods to observe every single hacker in the game and make report chat system if there's a hacker or something happened
      3. optimize the game
    • Hammer Improvements:

1. Heavy Smash cooldown can be made less for normal hammers.
      2. Great Hammer Tackle can be made to NOT knockback to combo effectively with Heavy Smash.
      3. Iron Breaker can be made into a cone in front of you to combo effectively with Heavy Smash.
    • 1. Toggle sound effects off in royal cities only (annoying horse spam particularly).

2. Add that if you mouse over the sign posts leading to different zones on the zone map, it says where it leads. Feels clunky as a new player to keep opening m to see where each zone is.

3. A favourites menu in the market so you can search for things you buy regularly more conveniently.
    • Need way more than just 3.
      1. Lower cost of repairs
      2. Better loot in dungeons, drops and chests
      3. Stop spawning low level resource nodes in high level zones. There are more T3 resources in T5 zones.
      4. Increase the amount of resources. There a WAY too many players fighting over the same LOW spawn resources. Fishing, and ALL gathering resources. It's boring, tiring and adding up to too much work not enough reward.
      It's really getting old having such high prices everywhere for everything. The higher level you get, the more it costs to do anything. Getting totally boring seeing the only way to keep players is to keep having such high costs for repairs and everything else, thinking that's how to keep a high player base.
      I started 5 mths ago, very excited about Albion, then mobile hit and tripled the player base, thats fine, it's nice to have a high population. But now it's just tired.Tired of logging in and having the same old concept. Have to make thousands of silver just to play everyday. It's old and it's getting to be burned out time.
    • 1. balanced pvp 1v1 (a system which doesn't affect only cd, but evenly in cd and in open world, if holy is too strong in cd, rework how some of its abilities work, don't simple put a -20% healing in cd, or when they diving for instance is still unfair)

2. balanced loots in pve, if i solo a t5 blue dungeon i can't find 5k silver total in a purple chest, I simply can't. you're devaluing our time way too much, and there's a huge lack of meritocracy, something which we're getting more and more used irl, but we'd like not to see in games if possible

3. way more skins and ability to dye every gear
    • 1.- Decrease loot per number of players in a ganking party so it's better for those who actually take a risk.

2.- Create more content for small guilds or small parties.

3.- Create a "Rally here" option during faction Warfare so people can get to see where to gather or who to follow (option for the highest ranking player active in area or something like that so no overuse).
    • Good day! I wanna suggest something for mobile version of the game for a better mobile experience.

1. Please add a "fixed in place" option on the move button because its really bothersome to re-adjust the thumb while running away from gankers or chasing faction enemies. Sweaty fingers results in accidental release of move button which results in our character to stop moving/running which will end in bad results in either running away or chasing.

2. In addition to that.. add a feature where we, the mobile players, can resize and change the positions of all the buttons to give more space for view or for personal preference.

3. Please also add a feature like skill sensitivity where we can adjust how fast or slow our skill indicator moves in regards to our thumb movements. Having this feature will close the gap between PC and mobile users since PC users can more accurately point their skills which means they can cast skills faster and more accurate.
      - skills with "dash", both damage and escape/chase, should have a fixed indicator arrow at "max distance". I dont really understand why we can scale down the dash features of skills. It's more logical for it to be a fixed distance/non scalable/locked mechanic. Because for mobile players, if we wanna use it to run, we don't want to accidentally cast it at too short of a distance.. this also applies with chasing. Also the "cancel skill cast" is really close to the skills so its really often that mobile players cancels their dash skills instead of casting it because of trying to cast it at maximum distance. (The thumb accidentally reaches the cancel button while aiming the dash indicator to maximum range)

4. Regarding character creation. mobile version should have a more zoomed in look on the character and the options for the customisations. Right now, when making a character, mobile players couldnt even see what the difference is between the faces because its too small and cant be zoomed in. We care about how our characters look even though no one will really see it.. its more for preference than functionality.

5. The skills button.. i know it's designed to be non-mainstream.. but the attack button in the middle surrounded by skills isnt really making it easier for mobile players. Remember that you are targeting mobile users for the mobile version of Albion Online.
      And for better experience, i suggest that you change the look of the skills button. That hexagon shaped monstrosity isnt really doing this game justice. The reason being that the skills for boots and head is really hard to aim with them being in the lower right most corner of the screen.. i mean, how much space do mobile players have there at that corner to move their thumbs to aim? Look at mobile MOBAs/MMORPGs/FPS and how they designed their skill buttons. They design it to be easier for mobile players.

6. Add a hybrid control type.. right now we have 2 types of controls.. one with move button and rpg style skill buttons and the other one is more of a PC look where there is no move button and the skills are all on the bottom or on the right of the screen...
      You see, the TOUCH style isnt really useful for mobile players because its really hard to navigate the character without the thumb covering the character and blocking the view of whats happening plus, you cant use a skill while running because when doing so, stops your character from running and AUTOMATICALLY casting the skill on the direction/spot where your left thumb is located at that specific moment. Not only your thumb covers your entire view but it also cast the skills on that direction.. and that can result in skills being used to attack the air instead of attacking the target you wanted to attack.
      What i suggest is... Make a hybrid control where you have a move button on the lower left like the normal control so the left thumb doesnt block your view and TOUCH skills on the bottom or right part of the screen where you tap a skill with your right thumb then tap again at the spot/direction where you want to cast it. This can make skill a lot more easier to aim. Plus these features exist on both but different control types.. just make a hybrid one. Please

That's all i can think of for now. This is a really GREAT game oh my lord. But the controls are what makes it hard to play against other players and tough bosses. Thanks and i hope this will be noticed.
      Have a great day!
      P.S. these arent really 3 things.. more like what i noticed that needs to be changed in the mobile version
    • Hello,, I have a suggestion to get new users more interested in Outland black and red zone content. Give us a bag tab say 10 slots (even if it's a premium feature) where we can keep our items that we don't want dropped in the black and red zones. This will give players who are reluctant to go these zones a reason to try to venture out further. As a newer member myself I don't want all my good stuff lost just to try to enjoy the game. I also don't want to be forced to join a guild for this to happen. Having this bag would allow us to carry our hard earn higher level loot to blackzone dungeons, and then be able to swap to travel gear we don't mind losing. If this dynamic doesn't change I don't see myself staying a premium member for long.
    • bonelorde wrote:

Hello,, I have a suggestion to get new users more interested in Outland black and red zone content. Give us a bag tab say 10 slots (even if it's a premium feature) where we can keep our items that we don't want dropped in the black and red zones. This will give players who are reluctant to go these zones a reason to try to venture out further. As a newer member myself I don't want all my good stuff lost just to try to enjoy the game. I also don't want to be forced to join a guild for this to happen. Having this bag would allow us to carry our hard earn higher level loot to blackzone dungeons, and then be able to swap to travel gear we don't mind losing. If this dynamic doesn't change I don't see myself staying a premium member for long.
      FULL loot PvP is the essence of red/black zones, so despite the fact that noone likes to lose gear, everyone playing AO knows that this is one of core game mechanics. So no, that kind of a bag shouldn't be added to game. If you don't like FULL loot PvP, you better change the game so something more casual.
      G-R-C-T Guild Master
      Gatherer-Refiner-Crafter-Trader
      -----------------------------------------------
      Fiber Gethering T8 | Ore Gathering T8 | Wood Gathering T8 | Hide Gathering T8 | Stone Gathering T8
    • 1) PVE Dungeon minimap! It looks bad that they are just blank screens.
      2) A Food/Fish that increases mount speed or speed of walking +5% to +15%. I leave the balance to you.
      3) Game enforced Non-Aggression-Pacts <---- Don't let players attack allies unless they "red up" in blackzones. Please god, save us the regear headaches and accidental deaths!