Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

• 1. More housing on shared map (build things like farms, small villages, castles, tours, etc... in Royal/BZ)

2. More optimisation for items, allow us by a new kind of craft work or whatever to make our unique items. Those items could be modified so you can add some stats for a counterpart in another stats : For a weapon, add some more spell damage, put some more sec in all CD, get a little CD reduction, lose some HP bonus etc... same for all. With this kind of tiny modifications you can adjust and optimize all kind of items.

3. 0 technical issue or shitty things
      I don't know how, but there still is some issues in AO that should be thinked as first priority thing to fix, before thinking add some more content. First you should definitely make an international ingame world working on several servers around the world to fix ping issues. Then you should work on how makes Albion turn faster on every device, I bet there is still plenty ways to optimise things and get rid of shit like region queuing, orange static 3d model when too many people on screen, FPS shut or lags, even map loading time. After this, first the best is to add more new mechanics than new original content. To be clear I think it's better to work first on new way to interact with what we already have ingame, things like new economic or useful features (contracts, packages, asset viewer, world map improvisent, etc...) than working on new content like new maps or new items. After building a good base with some more game mechanics you can add more original content that will play with those mechanics.

The post was edited 1 time, last by TeckTeck ().

• Hello, the proposal to cancel the mechanics of food in buildings.This mechanic only puts a strain on the overall gameplay for solo and PVE players, because crafting and farming requires constantly replenishing the level of food in buildings.
      A very long time to grow a person and the constant need to bring food to the buildings for crafting the same food makes the process of crafting the same food very difficult.
    • Dreamer6286 wrote:

Hello, the proposal to cancel the mechanics of food in buildings.This mechanic only puts a strain on the overall gameplay for solo and PVE players, because crafting and farming requires constantly replenishing the level of food in buildings.
      A very long time to grow a person and the constant need to bring food to the buildings for crafting the same food makes the process of crafting the same food very difficult.
      This is a really useful mechanic my friend without it the price of food would be ridiculous. With decent specs it's easy to craft your food and overcome the cost of food burning by buildings.

Sometimes you can craft yourself the used by building food, sometimes it's better to craft some juicy food and sell it to buy food for your buildings.
    • I believe random player interaction is what makes mmos great.

1. buff fame and silver for open world mobs so farming them is viable instead of just doing green or blue dungeons which inhibit random player interaction. maybe certain open world mobs can drop certain resources used for crafting or something. Or anything useful or cool at all.

2. take out hellgates and corrupted dungeons,or at least make the cds less profitable. these inhibit random player interaction. and hideouts too. too many players,including myself,are fundamentally opposed to what hideouts are/do.

3. no all chat. make people use the /s chat. it feels like my character is talking when i see the words above my head. Streamlined minmaxed convenient all chat isnt what makes games great.
    • 1. Building. It would be ice to be able to build your base. This building system is just dated. Its clunky. It's slow and not enjoyable to construct anything with this blueprint housing system.

2. Towns. Centralization of town layout in combination with free to play has clogged a map bad. Needs more towns, more difference on the map to disperse the population. It's clogged and gross a majority of the time. Someday AO needs a real map. There is no point in going anywhere different at this point as the map is just all the same. Only the names of the guilds/alliances/players change.

3. Detail. The game needs detail in its content. All these added systems just complicate what is already a hot mess. And when you fight through the masses and cluster queues you find empty dungeons and an endless repetition of the same crap that is pasted everywhere else.
      1. Please add the feature for players to safely and securely contract items from one to another EVEN when they are offline, such as a trade contract where a person offers items for items, a silver contract where people offer silver for items or items for silver; most importantly: COURIER CONTRACTS, I can't stress this enough, please, please, please add them, people can put up courier contracts for items that they want to be hauled, they add collateral, a reward, and the items that are to be hauled. If the courier contracts are failed or are not delivered, then the hauler does not get the collateral paid back, and also make it so that the items that the courier is hauling are tamper-proof; one more important thing is to add the ability to create any type of contract with a specific player, guild, or alliance as well as adding an option for a public contract. These changes will give more meaning and will be much easier on haulers, people can also rest assured that their items will be reimbursed if lost or not delivered. It would be very nice to not have to haul all of my stuff from city to city myself, instead, I can pay someone with a mammoth using a secure contract to get it done in just one run
      2. UI update, add more functionality to the UI for example, make it so that the windows are resizable, add a menu where you can access all kinds of menus including a codex (the codex should include everything about any item in the game, as this would REALLY help with crafters because it's annoying to have to find an item in the destiny board and then click on it, and then look at the resources to craft it), the ability to view a market while not being at it physically, and being able to buy those items but having to claim them at the market, improved market charts and the ability to see buy orders in the main tab of the market (without clicking the buy button), and various statical things like a better way to view progress, character stats, focus points, etc. Also, please seriously consider adding a wallet ledger, the code is there for the guild silver ledger, so you can just modify that for a players individual silver. Edit: please add the ability to not show the "pay silver" dialog when crafting, implement the same mechanic that rerolling uses and have the player check a box so that they arnt notified of the pay dialog when refining (it gets really annoying having to click twice over and over again)
      3. Fix the problems with building plots. maybe fix the auction system, add a penalty for owning a lot of plots, and possibly add the option for player-created crafting and refining stations outside of the city.

The post was edited 4 times, last by fenderpuddy ().

• fenderpuddy wrote:

1. Please add the feature for players to safely and securely contract items from one to another EVEN when they are offline, such as a trade contract where a person offers items for items, a silver contract where people offer silver for items or items for silver; most importantly: COURIER CONTRACTS, I can't stress this enough, please, please, please add them, people can put up courier contracts for items that they want to be hauled, they add collateral, a reward, and the items that are to be hauled. If the courier contracts are failed or are not delivered, then the hauler does not get the collateral paid back, and also make it so that the items that the courier is hauling are tamper-proof; one more important thing is to add the ability to create any type of contract with a specific player, guild, or alliance as well as adding an option for a public contract. These changes will give more meaning and will be much easier on haulers, people can also rest assured that their items will be reimbursed if lost or not delivered. It would be very nice to not have to haul all of my stuff from city to city myself, instead, I can pay someone with a mammoth using a secure contract to get it done in just one run
      2. UI update, add more functionality to the UI for example, make it so that the windows are resizable, add a menu where you can access all kinds of menus including a codex (the codex should include everything about any item in the game, as this would REALLY help with crafters because it's annoying to have to find an item in the destiny board and then click on it, and then look at the resources to craft it), the ability to view a market while not being at it physically, and being able to buy those items but having to claim them at the market, improved market charts and the ability to see buy orders in the main tab of the market (without clicking the buy button), and various statical things like a better way to view progress, character stats, focus points, etc. Also, please seriously consider adding a wallet ledger, the code is there for the guild silver ledger, so you can just modify that for a players individual silver.
      3. Fix the problems with building plots. maybe fix the auction system, add a penalty for owning a lot of plots, and possibly add the option for player-created crafting and refining stations outside of the city.

i support that. sometimes people play at different times than they want,
    • 1) Hand-holding in black zone. The best way to do this would go back to pre queen update. Have two different black zones where you have maybe more T7 and T8 black zones in one area for the big alliances and the other black one that has T7 and T8 but not as much. Make the portals where you would be locked for 3 days or so to prevent people from bouncing back and forth. Unfortunately, you thought the center of the map big alliances would focus on there and battle each other for the higher T7-8 maps but that is not the case. They all just leave each other alone and go bully the smaller alliances/guilds. The second way I think you can keep the map and make a big change would be to only allow one guild/alliance to attack a territory at once. During this territory defense/attack those people involved in the battle will not be damaged by other players in that zone that are not involved in the battle. This would prevent the hand-holding alliances. So no more Allinace1/Alliance2 who separate to avoid all the things you put in place to try to make it fair for smaller alliances. Make them have to decide do they want to stay separate and not get the penalties you put in place or really form up to make one alliance.
      2) Listing fees returned if 60 days go by and sale is not complete. This would help to have higher price items being sold on the market and less on trade channels/discords. If you relist or cancel you lose the listing fee.
      3) Chef Laborers
    • Corrupted dungeons:
      i can ensure you why all endgame player quit game who loves cd is matchmaking taking soooooooooooooooooooooooooo long.

İm also an endgame player. i dont need no fame farming, silver and really dont want bossfights eventhough it ends with having a chest because i already have tons of silver but i really love the 1v1 fights in cds. today i go some cd and it took me 1.5 hours to find a fight. because either my oppponent instantly breaks crystals or first check me and fight me for 1 reset and then goes to break. after a rat leaves your dungeon or send you to your own dungeon, you have to do 15 min pve to do next dungeon. after that rival finding process, i find a opponent that again broke 2 crystals and wait near the third one. and the third crystal was in a deadzone for me. he were a strong1v1 build with soldier boots and i was quarterstaff. and i died to him.and if i were a stronger 1v1 build then him he would just oneshot the crystal. and if i wanna gain all those infamy back i first gotta do another 1 hour session for finding a rival and hope his infamy is equal or close to me. i know you guys want to add the illusion that everyone earns from corrupted and add 4 chest to it, you shouldnot do it via 15 min pve session. just put some mobs and no crystals no chests no boss and higher demon loot. force people to fight and endgame players will stop quitting. you also wanna give the illusion to newbies and 5 month old players that slayer corrupted is a next level and everybody wins there but it is not. it is just another green solo dungeon with sometimes just get annoyed by other online players interaction with you.
    • 1. open-world buildings(variety of things not just crafting stations and houses), those buildings should allow to even build our own castles and towns in the BZ. that would hopefully help with overcrowded cities and improve castle fights, maybe even make skins for these buildings that are bought by gold or IRL money so people customize their zones with different looks etc

2. a better more dynamic cooking system and in that system each ingredient on its own gives a certain buff, so when i make a sandwich with pork and eggs for example i get a small buff from each ingredient.

3. more flavor in general, like unique zones, zonenames ,sites. ruins of castles/towns in BZ etc

The post was edited 2 times, last by Alamric ().

• 1._ No estoy de acuerdo que las cosas que esta en el inventario también se tengan que reparar eso cuesta mucha plata y para alguien nuevo conseguir reparar es diferente.
      2- Deberían hacer que solo las zonas negras LvL 8 sea botines completo y roja igual que amarilla pvp pero que no te quiten todo porque hay jugadores nuevos que de amarilla no pasan y si salen a zonas rojas a farmear pescar o hacer dungeon aparece un t8 y los.mata y pierden todo lo ganado con su esfuerzo se aburren y se van del juego no me parece justo solo la zona negra seria botin completo.
      3.- no me parece agradable que cuando estoy pescando y el pez pica el anzuelo el botón de pescar seleccione atacar un animal o un monstruo en lugar de pescar o querer talas un árbol cercano en lugar de coger al pez deberían arreglar eso que el botón pescar no cambie a atacar o farmear.
    • 1. Option to show what we want to be visible in UI. The static mini map in the bottom right is creating a South East to North West exploit. People wil hide in the bottom right of the map (corrupted dungeon) and bait people into this UI exploit. In a game where the camera is bird view and cursor placement is important having static buttons everywhere is a real issue (especially for ranged players). i use cntrl + h to hide everything so game is more playable, if only i could still see my ability bar would be 10+

2. Being able to press enter to engage the accept button in the market place. Having to press with my mouse on accept 100+ times when im selling all my items is a nightmare. same goes for pop up windows, bing able to press enter to engage the highlighted button makes sense.

3. Please Name change for a fee, but keeping old name in a history in stats page so people can know about your reputation.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Meri22 ().

• oi não sei se essa msn chagara ou alcançara alguém, mas preciso falar, Albion é um jogo muito bom, mas, falta conteúdo para os jogadores, Ex: depois de uma masmorra, ou uma guerra de facção, não tem mas o que fazer, falta conteúdo, ex: mapas de portal, é full pvp tem que entra em grupo para fazer, solo não da, tudo tem que ser em grupo, como pessoas tem outra vida, não vive só de jogo, o que quero dizer, é que não temos o grupo a semana toda, coloca os mapas de portal para ser zona neutra, faz um mapa procedural (mapa infinito) sendo neutro, para mim o Albion falta conteúdo PVE este muito focado no PVP, falta PVE SOLO, o que RUNESCAPE, e WOW, TEM em Comum, conteúdo solo, ISSO Que falta não Albion Conteúdo de solo, também precisa de um mapa aquático, e por fim ter um chat de voz para conversar com estranhos,como fosse em uam rua que pode comversar com qualquer um, comunicação é tudo.

• 1.En mi opinión siendo un jugador nuevo en Albion con 3 meses de juego diría que como pescador a diferencia de otros recursos de farm está muy por detrás el tema de los cofres no se ven y el loot no da mucha alegría que digamos a comparación de la peleteria con alces mamut oso monstruoso podría tener una mejora almenos.
      2. Las espadas están muy desactualizadas a comparación de varias armas que no necesitan tener que escalar con cargas las espadas requieren que pierdas tiempo en cargas y además de una w como el réflex es estático, aunque este punto de vista que doy es tonto encuentro que las espadas y las demás armas también deberían ser buenas de jugar así como buffearon las hachas y las mejoraron visualmente espero ver mejoras en las espadas.