Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

• I would like to see some real consequences for killing unflagged players. Had three ideas how to make this possible.

1. Allowing players to create bounties for guilds or individual players. Add a board to all major cities allowing players to hunt down players or guilds with bounties.

2. Allow players to work under the protection of cities, meaning that attacking players who are gathering will accrue hostility with the city, eventually causing NPCs to hunt you down or enlist the help of others to get revenge.

3. Cities post bounties for those players who kill in their territories.

The rewards could be money, reputation, unique rewards. This could also be a way to increase hostilities between cities, allowing for some back and forth battles with players acting as mercenaries...
    • Maebe_Random wrote:

I would like to see some real consequences for killing unflagged players. Had three ideas how to make this possible.

1. Allowing players to create bounties for guilds or individual players. Add a board to all major cities allowing players to hunt down players or guilds with bounties.

2. Allow players to work under the protection of cities, meaning that attacking players who are gathering will accrue hostility with the city, eventually causing NPCs to hunt you down or enlist the help of others to get revenge.

3. Cities post bounties for those players who kill in their territories.

The rewards could be money, reputation, unique rewards. This could also be a way to increase hostilities between cities, allowing for some back and forth battles with players acting as mercenaries...
      i am actually for lesser penalties for killing unflagged players.

The penalties are just too harsh.

Because gankers are victims in red zones. You get swarmed by 20 people or more. What´s worse : you as a ganker Cannot even fight back. So you get these 4.1 shitters that keep pestering you and if you fight back or kill them, you will get 1000 reputation down. It´s just unfun.

Reputation down should be based on pvp fame from kill - so that shitters will stop grieving gankers.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • I would really like to see:

1. WASD movement implemented for computers, now that android devices have gotten a joystick i dont see the issue anymore.

2. Stronger incetive to do factionwarfare

And last but most unlikely:

3. Some well done quests, revealing lore and interesting npc characters around the world.

I had an idea making questing a profession in itself, with repetable quests that reward crafting recipies. And higher quest skill unlocking more difficult quests.
      But I think this would only be a good solution together with unique quests rewarding only silver, lore and a crafted good time in the world.
      "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad"
      - Shigeru Miyamoto
    • 1) Would make every single red enemy in black to show the same for you avoiding reds zergs to join together in the same fight. Or make the fight for terry instance to avoid red colaborations;

2) Make a quest systems when guilds could "contract" others guilds (IN GAME, not in discord) by giving itens or silver in exchange of points activities ( Gvg could even be used in this since the contractor's could make quests to another players to help them in the daily limit points), to help smalls guilds to join in new contents even if they are not hunting for points and avoid the "discord game/buy for points", you could make a quest to take outposts, or kill ship mages, so smalls guilds could do money/sets doing that and give part/some of the points it generate to the contractor's guilds ( part of the points could be destroyed in process also). An NPC Like Dom could admnistrate it and you could not see WHO in fact contracted you (so red is red in black zone)

3) High increase the % of trash itens or the danger to take an item from a Dungeon to Black Market again, with HOs, Avalon routs, and the small red from royal cities to BM, mostly of the itens are beeing droppeds and resold in BM really easy, and few itens are beeing removed from game ( only ZvZ itens have a tax of destruction more or less ok) this is dropping the price of itens not in meta/zvz builds to near the recicle value (making the item useless in game even for those who craft that)
      Tankao, Guild leader of Just a Game
    • 1) A little rework for solo dungeons, as follows:
      When someone enters the dungeon, a 180 secs timer triggers. A maximum of 3 other players are allowed to enter the dungeon, and every time a player enters, a sound warning triggers. When 4 players get to the dungeon, the outside entrance collapses, and no other players are allowed to enter. If a player comes out and enters back, it counts as another player entering the dungeon. Once the 180 seconds are over, the entrance inside the dungeon collapses as well as the outside entrance (given that the other 3 players haven’t entered yet). This means, the only remaining way to leave the dungeon is by A-ing out.
      What problems would this solve?
      .Players losing loot permanently if the opponent dies right at the entrance.
      .Extremely outnumbered dives, and unfair, non-consensual PvP for new players that only want to farm.
      .New small scale ocasional PvP opportunities.
      .No more zergs hiding in a dungeon waiting near their objectives undetected.

2) A rework for the following items:
      Wildfire Staff: Make the Magma Sphere leave a brief trail of flames, which could fear the opponent.
      Hoarfrost Staff: Make the Avalanche leave a brief trail of ice, which will slow down enemies by a small percentage.
      Glacial Staff: Upon the third stack, make the enemy player freeze for 3s. They will also receive additional DoT while frozen.
      Staff of Balance: Make the player immune to displacement effects while surrounded by Mystic Rocks.
      Royal Boots: Increase the march speed, and make the player immune to displacement effects during the March.
      Royal Armor: Enemies inside the aura are slowed by 20%
      Lifecurse Staff: The Enfeeble Blades can also be casted on enemy players. The enemy you casted the spell upon has its resistances reduced by 29.

3) A rework for Mercenary Laborers: Instead of returning raw silver, make them return runes/souls/relics.

Maybe making that “bucket” meme a thing to make farming more interesting? Not that important though.

Thanks for reading.
      Staff of Balance is not dead! Royal March was* :)
    • 1- add more PVP solo content, 1vs1 arena full loot, no mobs, no traps, no running for 30 minutes
      2- reduce the respec cost for 1. time respecting, let it be 0, players don't know which builds are good for them at the beginning. I had to spend 5 mill silver (hard to earn in beginning) for respec, because I was not familiar with builds.
      3. I would completely change the economy and logic of crafting and gathering, every player could be useful for every tier item at the start of his adventure.
    • Haniballl wrote:

1- add more PVP solo content, 1vs1 arena full loot, no mobs, no traps, no running for 30 minutes
      2- reduce the respec cost for 1. time respecting, let it be 0, players don't know which builds are good for them at the beginning. I had to spend 5 mill silver (hard to earn in beginning) for respec, because I was not familiar with builds.
      3. I would completely change the economy and logic of crafting and gathering, every player could be useful for every tier item at the start of his adventure.
      allowing one test change lets people see a build does.
      • User Interface looks neat but actually only barely functions for what it needs to do. Please put more love into the functionality of our UI - the interface is an often neglected but an important foundation for the enjoyment of the game.
      • Please find a way to encourage actual fighting in pvp and fix the situation that makes ganking so lucrative.
      • Please, please, please, look at Eve Online skills and categories and how they depend each other and lead to others and open up and allow diverse specializations... then look at the destiny board in albion...

The post was edited 2 times, last by Esygrim ().

• 1. Please have IP requirement to be able to loot in Faction Warfare to avoid looters and rats from joining. And for it to be worth it to participate and actually kill someone. For example 1000 - 1100 IP for you to be able to loot bodies killed in faction war would be good. Advantages: force newer players to grind their specs first and makes it worth it to kill someone with more valuables than flat t4. and not render the solo dungeons and blue and yellow zones dead.
      This is the biggest problem in faction war and only organized guild enjoy and the majority are either looters.

2. Please separate PVE damage done from PVP damage done on weapons so that it's easier to nerf or buff any weapon and not greatly affect the whole player base. I have seen weapon like this in game that has separate damage dealt to player and separate damage dealt to mobs, why not apply this in all weapon instead. Its easier and every nerf or buff is specific to a certain area in the game like pvp and pve. |

3. Keep up the good work guys! You are all doing great I hope you all get rich like Jack Ma.
    • 1. Add a 1v1 matchmaking system to help new players better learn the pvp match ups and mechanics (its not easy out in the wild or in arena with so much going on)

2. Give 1v1 matchmaking a full loot option so after testing/learning you can risk it all for a great reward!

3. Create 3 IP brackets for the 1v1 matchmaking so its a fair playing field for new players (not just getting rolled by 8.3 vets)

Thank you :)
    • papcok wrote:

1. Add a 1v1 matchmaking system to help new players better learn the pvp match ups and mechanics (its not easy out in the wild or in arena with so much going on)

2. Give 1v1 matchmaking a full loot option so after testing/learning you can risk it all for a great reward!

3. Create 3 IP brackets for the 1v1 matchmaking so its a fair playing field for new players (not just getting rolled by 8.3 vets)

Thank you :)
      can you stop spamming?

I have seen you saying this in at least 5 other posts, with just 1 or 2 is enough
    • 1) Add quality of life updates to improve communication and managing large scale parties of random non-guild-affiliated members (ie partying with randoms for faction warfare)
      2) Give party leader some kind of BILLBOARD STYLE MESSAGE that the whole party will see so the leader's directions don't disappear in the already small chatbox
      3) Add a party heirarchy system, like lieutenants ordering around 20 players, captains ordering around those lieutenants, etc

Basically, I'm taking a page out of the Guild Wars 2 book. It works really well in that game. Not everyone (especially casuals) has discord or will take the effort to follow a link someone's trying to give out to a discord. With these changes, anyone can join a large-scale party and be able to follow directions the party leader might want to give out.