Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

• english translator by google

the chat, tired of people spamming their guilds without any repercussions (they silence it for 15 minutes and nothing more), and mute does not work because they use multi-accounts

there is no respect to the MOD

at least in Spanish chat no one respects the MOD they ignore it even everyone starts doing massive spam when it becomes present
    • deversent wrote:

1.Make bz have safe dungeons so the players who like to pve have a chance to enjoy the game.
      2.make pvp battlegrounds not all open world red zones and black zones are part of map that over 50% of players that are new cant and won't go explore due to gankers and divers.
      3.make skill cap pvp system based off destiny tree or total fame where players who have maxed skills or high skills cant fight players that are just starting out.
      Play a different game. Albion clearly isn't for you.
    • 1) Remove the cooldown between spells.
      If i use a Dagger with a 2.4sec stun and i have to wait half a second before i can do another spell... it is just stupit. how can you do a combo if you cannot use your "instant spells" instant...

2) Remove the cooldown between spells.
      If you use haste (Hunter jacket) and you get 60% attackspeed for 8 seconds and you have to wait half a second to cast another spell that boost your damage and than another half a second to cast your 3rd spell it is to much waste of time.

3) make it possible to bind skills on your mouse. I live in Europe so we have already a disadvantage, Please make it possible to put a Dodge on my 5th mouse button.
    • Dandylion wrote:

LoganSilkCheeks wrote:

Dienwald wrote:

1) Get every mount visible at the Destiny Board. This provides informational accessibility for their stats, passives, and active abilities for every player without the need to check the Auction House/Marketplace.

2) Make Glacial Staff vector targeted. It has been innovated for the Avalonian Fire Staff and has been implemented for Cursed Skulls already. Make a different pre-cast spell indicators for the caster on vector targeting along with it.

Honorable Mentions Include:
      • Bear Paws to minimize its random slashing direction bug. The pre-cast spell indicator for the vector targeting can be the regular circle hit box followed by the regular arrow spell indicator for the slash hit direction. This would also innovate a bigger skill ceiling for the weapon!

• Occult and Rampant Staves to innovate new plays when it comes to carpet placing on ZvZs!
      3) Remove old spells from the game completely. Some old spells like Flash Heal are still selected to unchanged old Holy Staves.
      mounts are visible mostly in destiny board at the middle pillar going Rave
      Raven mount doesn't seem to show up in destiny board unlike Swiftclaw, weird
      Battle Mounts, Limited Edition Mounts, Monthly Mounts, etc. are not in the DB.
    • Dienwald wrote:

Dandylion wrote:

LoganSilkCheeks wrote:

Dienwald wrote:

1) Get every mount visible at the Destiny Board. This provides informational accessibility for their stats, passives, and active abilities for every player without the need to check the Auction House/Marketplace.

2) Make Glacial Staff vector targeted. It has been innovated for the Avalonian Fire Staff and has been implemented for Cursed Skulls already. Make a different pre-cast spell indicators for the caster on vector targeting along with it.

Honorable Mentions Include:
      • Bear Paws to minimize its random slashing direction bug. The pre-cast spell indicator for the vector targeting can be the regular circle hit box followed by the regular arrow spell indicator for the slash hit direction. This would also innovate a bigger skill ceiling for the weapon!

• Occult and Rampant Staves to innovate new plays when it comes to carpet placing on ZvZs!
      3) Remove old spells from the game completely. Some old spells like Flash Heal are still selected to unchanged old Holy Staves.
      mounts are visible mostly in destiny board at the middle pillar going Rave
      Raven mount doesn't seem to show up in destiny board unlike Swiftclaw, weird
      Battle Mounts, Limited Edition Mounts, Monthly Mounts, etc. are not in the DB.
      monthlys are in the key thing; but true for the limited and battle mounts
    • I wish if there was a way that they could potentially move their server, I currently live in the middle east and I'm experiencing 250+ ping. It defeats my purpose to play as I lose most of the time due to the ping advantage, as well as getting lagged out pretty often. I hope there is a way for me to at least have 150 ping or so. That would be awesome. Hopefully, someone from the developers can give me their thoughts? When I first started albion online about a year ago, I averaged around 120 ping.

Please get back to me.
    • 1. Territories returned to the Royal Continent with the old-style GvG to control them. Also with the condition that you cannot attack or own a Royals terry if you or anyone in your alliance owns a terry in the BZ's

2. More meaningful Faction content, such as castles and other objectives, also benefits to flagged players in zones where their faction holds the outpost, such as fame and loot bonuses, etc.

3. A customizable and more interactive UI. Let me move things around, resize them, and even customize them, especially the party interface including my own healthbars and my targets healthbars.
      Gamer Dad. Old enough to know better, much too young to care.
    • 1. Be able to view more than 1000 market orders. I currently have ~2000 in Martlock and it's awful. I have to sort by tier/enchantment to look through my orders.

2. Inventory list somewhere so I can see what I own in a single place without having to explore the entire game to do so

3. Bigger market window. Only being able to see three lines at once is aggravatingly slow. Perhaps a simplified no-picture view would help things fit?
    • mediaboy wrote:

1. Be able to view more than 1000 market orders. I currently have ~2000 in Martlock and it's awful. I have to sort by tier/enchantment to look through my orders.

2. Inventory list somewhere so I can see what I own in a single place without having to explore the entire game to do so

3. Bigger market window. Only being able to see three lines at once is aggravatingly slow. Perhaps a simplified no-picture view would help things fit?
      Bumping #2.....This has been needed for YEARS. Just a log book that lists items/locations. Same as AH listing without all the sales stuff.

1) Mage Robes: These things have been a problem for years. They are LITERALLY unplayable....its the sleeves. These puffy weirdo ren-fest sleeves gotta go. I have been unable to use mage robes since its inception as they are even uglier than those damn banners that nobody uses. Please change the mage robe so that we are able to wear it. Its untenable as it stands.

2) AO should never reset home for us. Forced home resets are really annoying. Never for any reason should the game override the home we set. This mechanic makes grouping a problem. Pushes us to stay alone on a road somewhere when nobody is around which is pointless. I am curious why this mechanic was set in place though.

3) Everything should be free and we all should get a "You are special" coffee mug every time we log in. And a trophy. And a pat on the back.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Raithe: Because it has to be said repeatedly as it seems to not be sticking. ().

• The thing is really should be changed is those idio... khm, I mean professionals, which are responsible for the game balance.

Some , sorry, genius said: "I don't like hit and run strategy". And what we have? Spear is dead, warbow is dead and meta from 2000 year with "just hit" strategy. Or just press "E" if exect. Great! Thank you for that.

There only 3 actual weapons:
      - dagger. You have a damage, allows you to kill during one silence without any duration bonus. You have a full screen blink. You have mini-blink, you have huge life steal.
      You can do a few mistakes during one fight and win it. Just because you are fu...ing dagger.
      youtube.com/watch?v=6vI3lNPHNXU&t=749s

- claymore. You just have a "kill" button. Just created charter can easy kill people in 1x1 pvp. Need some proofs?

-crossbow. I think, this sh..t does not needs any comments. And you BUFFED it!

What should be nerffed in this case? BOWS!
      What are you looking at, when you are improving your balance patches???
      You have killed all the most interesting weapons like curse stuff, war bow, spear, etc...
      And now meta is for idiots, who can use 2 buttons as max. Great work! Thank you for that.

One year ago I have bought a really interesting game. It was something fresh and hardcore.
      But today.... dear developers, play yourself the shit you did. And chose any strategies you like.

The post was edited 1 time, last by BackOFF ().