Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

• New

sandstorm22 wrote:

Maybe there is a setting that I don't know about ...but, when selling at the market from your inventory, whenever you list something, please stay at the same spot in your inventory rather than having to scroll down everytime to sell something else
      That's what the filters are for....for instance, when I am selling fish I pick consumables...then I only have a few things to choose from....Once I have gotten through most of my stuff, I reset the filters and there are only a few things left.

Not difficult.

Changing the curse settings on the window may have unforeseen consequences. Like the window not updating properly.
    • New

1) Make it possible to bind your skill to your mouse.

2) Make a queue to practice Lesser Hellgates without any rewards.
      I think it is a easy to create. There is a pvp queue for 5 vs 5 and there are Hellgates. Combine these two so people can practice their skills and test different builds.
    • New

1.Make bz have safe dungeons so the players who like to pve have a chance to enjoy the game.
      2.make pvp battlegrounds not all open world red zones and black zones are part of map that over 50% of players that are new cant and won't go explore due to gankers and divers.
      3.make skill cap pvp system based off destiny tree or total fame where players who have maxed skills or high skills cant fight players that are just starting out.
    • New

1. Add mounts to destiny board
      2. New food type which give you bonus fame (example: in PvE, but little bit decrease your abilities)
      3. Gathering equipment crafting system similar like for weapon (normal~masterpiece). Better equipment giving you some small bonus ex. gathering speed or gathering amount)
    • New

szonka wrote:

2. New food type which give you bonus fame (example: in PvE, but little bit decrease your abilities)
      3. Gathering equipment crafting system similar like for weapon (normal~masterpiece). Better equipment giving you some small bonus ex. gathering speed or gathering amount)
      Mounts are on the destiny board. It's the tree/line that goes straight up from center.
    • New

WetWilly wrote:

szonka wrote:

Mounts are on the destiny board. It's the tree/line that goes straight up from center.
      But I mean crafting line like for weapons, armors, etc.
      From 0-100 basic and 0-100 spec.(if more need less focus points)
    • New

szonka wrote:

WetWilly wrote:

szonka wrote:

But I mean crafting line like for weapons, armors, etc.From 0-100 basic and 0-100 spec.(if more need less focus points)
      But thats the same branch....I think what you may actually mean is Farming/Animal Breeder. That's what you need to raise baby animals to adult mounts which can be saddled. It is also the skill used for Saddling. If you can grow it, you can saddle it. Look, you will see it in the skill if you look.