Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

• 1. Give the player the opportunity to move all parts of the interface as they wish (not just one chat and party window). This will make the game much more convenient.

2. Give the opportunity to change the brightness, preferably in each location separately (I mean hideouts, dungeons and an open world).

3. Add the option "always day / night" in the open world - in some locations too bright or too dim lighting at different times of the day.
      ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    • Hello everyone,

I would like to see a more solo user friendly environment, as most guilds do not help newcommers.
      1) red zones dungeons would allow diving according to the number of persons that actually are into (for instance, if 1 playes is ff, only one player should be allowed to dive and so on).
      2) create a european server, we are suffering from high lag and ms
      3) keep the weapons balanced.
    • Hello Everyone,

I started this game 2 weeks ago and really enjoy my time. I have played 91 hours in these 2 weeks. I do have to say that the community can be very toxic and unfriendly, but it is not the fault of the game.

What I do would love to see is change in the PVP system in yellow zones and red zones. I would love to farm and do dungeons, but keep constantly getting killed. Now obviously that is part of the game and it does give a thrill and excitement to it, but I think the punishment for killing nonhostile players is nearly zero and should be higher. I keep getting killed by either very experienced, high level players or whole groups who just literally shit on you while walking around, whilst you are merely gathering some logs and being nonhostile, losing all my equipment and loot. I think this should be more punishment, but instead they get all the loot for killing beginners AND they get fame on top of that.

This system makes it very unfriendly for beginners and solo players. You cannot farm nor do dungeons whenever you feel like. So you actually exit the game and do something else instead EVENTHOUGH you really would like to play Albion!

Cheers,

Mafkees
    • Yes, I agree with that since today I reached the limit of my patience. Today like every day I go to Bridgewatch to collect skins for my crafting, in Lazygrass Plains, yellow zone. Ok it is a PvP zone, but it is really ... The 8.3 level gankers start to annoy people who are harmless and who cannot defend themselves from them? I am sick of them ruining MY way of ENJOYING the game that is PVE, it is worth that it is focused on PvP, but please ask for some passive bonus or superior defense status against players when they are wearing a gathering gear . It is not right for innocent people to be attacked.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Veoth ().

• 1: instantiate ZvZ. (T5=20vs20) (T6=30vs30)
      (T7=50vs50) (T8=100vs100) and in the middle (T8=150vs150)

2:more type of monsters.the game is grindy af but we just have 5 types of dungeons.
      Patch trolll,dragons,what ever to make it more deversivied

3:snow lands delete my eyes. Just make them not so white XD. It hurts if you sit in a dark romm and watch on a big white srenn
    • 1. Ability to run silver in/out reports. For example, I want to run a monthly report that shows everything I bought in the AH and everything sold. Also all my expenses including repairs, usage fees etc. Everything.

2. Zone layout needs to be changed. Everyone zone of the same type, is the same. Every zone should be unique. They currently feel bland and boring.

3. Non HCE Expeditions that go past tier 6. The queue system for t6 expeditions is great but t6 is too easy. Yeah, I could find a group doing HCE's but I want to be able to queue up for a group rather than finding a group in the LFG channel.
    • checked both PC version and Mobile version and it doesnt make any sense that the mobile version have 3 options.
      1. *WASD /Arrow Keys to move* / Tap to move ,while PC version has ONLY have Mouse Clicks

2.Attack Mobs / Farm Resources / Pick Up Loot *Button* while the PC version has NONE of these 3 options.

3. *Tab Target Button* ,PC version doesn't have this option.

Mobile VersionPC Version
      Arrow Keys/TapMouse clicks only
      -Attack Mobs
      -Farm Resources
      -Pick Up Loot
      *All in 1 Button*
      NONE
      Tab-Target ButtonNONE

The PC version is NOT comfortable AT ALL compared to Mobile version.
      PLEASE Implement the Mobile Albion Online settings into the PC settings ASAP!!!

This is ridiculous that a mobile version of Albion will have more options and better control of the game ,while the PC version u have to click on each and every object as well as moving.
      this is just not comfortable for some players that prefer Keyboard keys movement.

I have seen many players asking for it but there is no reply from the devs ,why at least the 1st option ,should not be implemented??.
      I want to be able to choose between with WASD/Arrow keys or Click to move.

And please any of the devs REPLY to this.
    • 1. IP cap on hell gates / party size cap to stop 4 flat teams of 5 / 2 man rats in 5v5 hell gates

2. Albion devs should thoroughly consider balancing an item as opposed to making it unusable such as specter jacket nerf( making the aura not stack would have been perfectly balanced because you can still counter 1 specter jacket in 5v5/ crystal very very easily)

3. improve rewards from faction flag outpost capturing
    • 1. Full PVE Area/Island for players who don't want/like PVP. At the moment I can't use my full T7.3 MP set in PVP area. Not giving experienced players free money sorry.

2. STOP nerfing/changing items. If I invested 20m on a T7.3 MP item, I BOUGHT it for the stats and configuration it had on that time, if you change it, it's not worth 20m anymore, but more like 15m, so I'm losing money and not getting what I bought!

3. What about a pet system?
    • Aurumis wrote:

1. Full PVE Area/Island for players who don't want/like PVP. At the moment I can't use my full T7.3 MP set in PVP area. Not giving experienced players free money sorry.

2. STOP nerfing/changing items. If I invested 20m on a T7.3 MP item, I BOUGHT it for the stats and configuration it had on that time, if you change it, it's not worth 20m anymore, but more like 15m, so I'm losing money and not getting what I bought!

3. What about a pet system?
      "I do not like PVP!" and plays a full loot pvp game...

really?