Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

• New

1. Invisibility potion

I would like to see an invisibility potion, so that gatherers could use it to stand a serious chance at escaping in red/black zones when attacked by multiple pvp players. Make it so that your are silenced during use and maybe 60-30 sec after, and make it last long, so that a gatherer can escape a red zone even when the gates are camped. This would make it tempting to brave into red/black zones, but as it is right now, it feels like a suicide mission for a solo player with only one outcome and that does not feel so tempting to me. If you want us to go there at all, at least give us a fair chance of surviving.

2. Lottery

Add the option to buy one or a few lottery tickets for each player each month or week to participate and win good prices.

3. More solo player content

As a soloplayer I enjoy the dungeons, but I would like to see more variation in the setup of these dungeons. And I also wish for something else for solo players to do for variation.

I enjoy this game and I hope that you will continue to improve it as I support it with my money.
    • New

CreativeIdeas wrote:

1. Invisibility potion

I would like to see an invisibility potion, so that gatherers could use it to stand a serious chance at escaping in red/black zones when attacked by multiple pvp players. Make it so that your are silenced during use and maybe 60-30 sec after, and make it last long, so that a gatherer can escape a red zone even when the gates are camped. This would make it tempting to brave into red/black zones, but as it is right now, it feels like a suicide mission for a solo player with only one outcome and that does not feel so tempting to me. If you want us to go there at all, at least give us a fair chance of surviving.
      Umm, there is an invisibility potion...
    • New

I would like to see small fixes. For instance, arena que's are extremely buggy. I click accept and it will say I didn't accept and then I get times out and have to sit in que for another 5-10 minutes. Also, I'd like to see more specific information for certain abilities. Some abilities don't say how long their duration is while others do. Very inconsistent information. Basically, rather than adding new content I'd like to see the current content more polished.

Oh and one more thing. Nerf abilities that make you invulnerable. There's way to many of them and they last too long and their cd's are too low.
    • New

Toggle PvP on and Off All Maps like New World or Just no looting players on Open World, I will never go to those zones or waste money on a sub or gold because of this and stay only on safe zones. Its a shame this is whats stopping the game from being mainstream.

Amazon understood their own issue and gave the public PvE audience although badly and boring but they saw the issue. If PvP here was like on mosy mainstream mmorpg there would be more players.