Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

• ApplePup wrote:

Gathers get so disadvantaged in this game, and those who really fail to enjoy the killing side, which in turn makes them suffer in the red or black zones.

What if there was an update to reward those in this situation.. by doing either or all..

1. Allow people to black list or increase prices to those they dont want to sell to ie select specific name for a % increase or blacklist, or have an option of all "who have killed this player to be blacklisted or set % increase". This would improve the market place, reduce the dropping price scenario, and allow crafters to fight back against those who do just kill, crafters/gatherers have no way of reducing the power imbalance of pks. Conceptually, the buyer would be unable to see if there is a penalty on there for them, only when they attempt to buy and as names dont show, of the seller prior to purchase.

2. If a person has never killed, they are unable to be killed in the red or black zone, they just suffer the same effects as they would do in the yellow zone.

This may increase financial subscribers to game, as those who really want to playing are willing to pay actual money if they know that they wont just keep dying, and all they can do is explore blue and yellow zones, and gather low level items and never get beyond t6 without continually risking death. This would be extremely beneficial to those who just enjoy exploring, gathering and making stuff.

I acknowledge that this may seem unfair to some, however I feel this is a way of improving the game to be more enjoyable for all, and increasing the revenue for those who spend time making this a generally really enjoyable game subject to the points raised and resolutions suggested.
      Rofl, Rofl, Rofl, So you want access to high tier items/mats without the risk, Sounds like a great idea..........Rofl............Rofl.....Btw people would just gather on alts that have never killed and in return kill the markets. Worst idea ever x 2000000 ... Rofl
    • 1. 1v1 HG
      2. Keybinds for "take", "pickup", and "Water/Focus" on farms.
      3.Better/More layouts and harder mob bosses by adding more dodging/skill to kill also add more mob types in solo and grp RD's they get stale fast.. Also please fix static dungs, There shit now and its never good to kill content. Make them more PVP based but with higher fame. Remove A out option from Statics(To make it more PVP/PVE based which also increases the risk) Do not remove A out options from solo/elite/grp RD's.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Neef ().

• Neef wrote:

ApplePup wrote:

Gathers get so disadvantaged in this game, and those who really fail to enjoy the killing side, which in turn makes them suffer in the red or black zones.

What if there was an update to reward those in this situation.. by doing either or all..

1. Allow people to black list or increase prices to those they dont want to sell to ie select specific name for a % increase or blacklist, or have an option of all "who have killed this player to be blacklisted or set % increase". This would improve the market place, reduce the dropping price scenario, and allow crafters to fight back against those who do just kill, crafters/gatherers have no way of reducing the power imbalance of pks. Conceptually, the buyer would be unable to see if there is a penalty on there for them, only when they attempt to buy and as names dont show, of the seller prior to purchase.

2. If a person has never killed, they are unable to be killed in the red or black zone, they just suffer the same effects as they would do in the yellow zone.

This may increase financial subscribers to game, as those who really want to playing are willing to pay actual money if they know that they wont just keep dying, and all they can do is explore blue and yellow zones, and gather low level items and never get beyond t6 without continually risking death. This would be extremely beneficial to those who just enjoy exploring, gathering and making stuff.

I acknowledge that this may seem unfair to some, however I feel this is a way of improving the game to be more enjoyable for all, and increasing the revenue for those who spend time making this a generally really enjoyable game subject to the points raised and resolutions suggested.
      Rofl, Rofl, Rofl, So you want access to high tier items/mats without the risk, Sounds like a great idea..........Rofl............Rofl.....Btw people would just gather on alts that have never killed and in return kill the markets. Worst idea ever x 2000000 ... Rofl
      Thats why we want limited alliances to 500-1k

or make debuff current alliances

by 1k- 10%

2k - 20%

3k- 30%

etc..

for every content in game. if you decide join this big alliances be ready you will be debuffed in HG or RD by % of numbers in alliances.
    • So what is your response to having the ability to block people you dont want to sell to.

I would suspect Neef that you enjoy pking people, have you got any ideas on how to enable this game to be inclusive of those who dont want to kill, and just want to gather and explore solo.

To laugh fails to be constructive and just implies that there is no solution. Be the better person and help come up with an idea that encourages more inclusive options.

For example, if you can craft all items at t6 or t7, and you have not killed anyone, then the yellow zone rules apply to that toon.

The alliance discussion is great however there are those who just want to solo, gather and craft, without having to kill.

The post was edited 2 times, last by ApplePup ().

• ApplePup wrote:

So what is your response to having the ability to block people you dont want to sell to.

I would suspect Neef that you enjoy pking people, have you got any ideas on how to enable this game to be inclusive of those who dont want to kill, and just want to gather and explore solo.

To laugh fails to be constructive and just implies that there is no solution. Be the better person and help come up with an idea that encourages more inclusive options.

For example, if you can craft all items at t6 or t7, and you have not killed anyone, then the yellow zone rules apply to that toon.

The alliance discussion is great however there are those who just want to solo, gather and craft, without having to kill.
      Well my friend, I can tell you I do pvp but I also gather and craft solo and I have no problems getting mats back to craft the items I want to sell or keep, You just need learn which paths to take and how to avoid gankers and if you do run into gankers how to get away without dieing. Now I'm not saying I don't ever die to gankers while gathering or bring mats back to town but I can say I make it back 90% of the time. Best thing I can tell you without putting in the work yourself is if there is a way that may be longer meaning you might need to go 1 or 2 zones out of the way then thats what you need to do, Don't take the shortest way back because gankers camp the shortest paths because they know people don't want to waste or spend more time running through zones, So in short its better to take the long way then the short way back to a portal. Also roads = Death. Don't use the road take the longer path through the zone. When traveling with mats or gear don't use mounts that can carry more weight then your char so if you do get dismounted you can still move, You may have to make more trips to bring everything back but you also won't be overweight. If you did want to use a mount with carry weight then have a few friends right ahead of you to tell you if there are gankers. Be smart thats alll I can say about that.
    • Thank you for your opinion but if there is a way to make the game more accessible why not consider it.

Your experience is your experience, just because that works for you (which is great) fails to address a broader view. Explaining your method is nice however, there is no reason not to consider ideas to make the game more playable for the greater audience.

You laughed at my suggestion, I expanded that suggestion in the example based on your feedback, however your response is basically "it works for me so it should work for everyone else."

If the premise of "if it works for me, then it should work for you", was applied to all players, the the Queen update would never have occurred as the game worked and had players prior to the update.

Clearly this game is all about player engagement, and suggestions to expand the audience base and enjoyablity of game play are what the developers are interested in hearing about. The game improvements that are considered and implemented would and should be based on the greater number as opposed to just one perspective.

Again I ask what do you think about the point 1.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ApplePup ().

• ApplePup wrote:

Thank you for your opinion but if there is a way to make the game more accessible why not consider it.

Your experience is your experience, just because that works for you (which is great) fails to address a broader view. Explaining your method is nice however, there is no reason not to consider ideas to make the game more playable for the greater audience.

You laughed at my suggestion, I expanded that suggestion in the example based on your feedback, however your response is basically "it works for me so it should work for everyone else."

If the premise of "if it works for me, then it should work for you", was applied to all players, the the Queen update would never have occurred as the game worked and had players prior to the update.

Clearly this game is all about player engagement, and suggestions to expand the audience base and enjoyablity of game play are what the developers are interested in hearing about. The game improvements that are considered and implemented would and should be based on the greater number as opposed to just one perspective.

Again I ask what do you think about the point 1.
      Your suggestion was stupid and you just want the game to be how you want it, It wasn't a real suggestion so don't seat here and say what I do only works for me when many Vets follow guide lines like the ones I tried tell you about, If you don't want to learn to play better and learn to adapt then thats on you, But trying to turn the game into a carebear game isn't the answer. Its a Full Loot MMO if you don't like it go play Wow or something. If you don't want a vets help then I just dont know what I can do for you, There is nothing they could add to make it 100% safe without removing the full loot pvp side and that just wont happen, There are Terri's to help players be more safe, There are hideouts and there is warcamps to store mats and gear in, and also there are guilds to help players to travel and move loot. There are also Rest/Small Cities in the BZ to store items and gear, I also gave you some great tips for playing safe. But right you just want carebears, gummy bears and rainbows.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Neef ().

• Clearly you feel you can dish out rude and pompoms responses however unwilling to provide constructive feedback.

Perhaps you need to reconsider your behaviour and written replies to be more mature and less self opinionated, and respond in a manner more fitting to improve the game.

This suggestion is for improving the game as a whole, as opposed to me asking specifically for pointers. This is not the appropriate forum to ask for gaming assistance so I fail to understand why credit should be given for that.

Based on your responses and failing to give any beneficial feedback on point 1, and only your perspective on game play for point 2 (without considering the discussion as a whole ie those who fail to enjoy the killing side, it can only be determined that you provide nothing useful towards this thread.

The post was edited 3 times, last by ApplePup ().

• ApplePup wrote:

Clearly you feel you can dish out rude and pompoms responses however unwilling to provide constructive feedback.

Perhaps you need to reconsider your behaviour and written replies to be more mature and less self opinionated, and respond in a manner more fitting to improve the game.

This suggestion is for improving the game as a whole, as opposed to me asking specifically for pointers. This is not the appropriate forum to ask for gaming assistance so I fail to understand why credit should be given for that.

Based on your responses and failing to give any beneficial feedback on point 1, and only your perspective on game play for point 2 (without considering the discussion as a whole ie those who fail to enjoy the killing side, it can only be determined that you provide nothing useful towards this thread.
      You proved nothing useful, Therefor what the hell are you even talking about. I also pointed out systems ingame that already help you be more "safe". I also already posted my 3 suggestions therefor I did post something useful, Yours on the other hand was not at all and only a reflection of how YOU think the game should be. I also gave you feedback on your idea and said it was terrible and totally out of this realm, It is also highly exploitable. I also gave you good information you just want to see the bad in my post. I will not reply to this thread again about any of this non-sence. A system with 100% no risk to access the best content and resources ingame isn't reasonable and you know it, and 100% not fair to people who must risk there necks for the same content just because they may have killed someone in a FULL LOOT PVP BASIED MMO... Now you may understand why I flamed you so hard.

The post was edited 7 times, last by Neef ().

• 1. Public dungeons "close" or "disappear" after the boss is killed, then "reopen" or "reappear" after the re-spawn timer to avoid players wandering in to empty dungeon after empty dungeon. Or, better yet... private instance dungeons.

2. There are all kinds of player & party member targeting hotkeys. Need enemy targeting hotkeys!

3. Dynamic additional instances of over-populated areas. City centers / bank / market.
    • Drazulfel wrote:

1. Public dungeons "close" or "disappear" after the boss is killed, then "reopen" or "reappear" after the re-spawn timer to avoid players wandering in to empty dungeon after empty dungeon. Or, better yet... private instance dungeons.

2. There are all kinds of player & party member targeting hotkeys. Need enemy targeting hotkeys!

3. Dynamic additional instances of over-populated areas. City centers / bank / market.
      I just want to point out to you that your number 2 listed is already ingame, Its in keybinds under Mark target and select mark target. you can keybind mark target 1 and then once you mark that person the select mark target 1 keybind would select them for your whole group, So for example the tank marks the red tank as mark target 1, Then the whole group can use select mark target 1 keybind to auto switch to that target.
    • i have to write again but why?

1. in oberon the random dungeons with infinity numbers and rune/soul/relic droprate change made the artifact prices low and made all of the normal weapons worthless.
      2. badon cant interrupt any mob skills, its just worthless
      3. at the moment in ZvZ everybody using ONLY artifact weapon with non-reflectable damage what make every other weapon again worthless. If you think locus good for everything and demon armor for kill anybody with reflectable damage maybe you fucked up... but if the balance guy again spoil this items pls just kick him... (i know its a open-world game, but everytime the meta take over everything its just shit)

if you dont have any idea make artifact weapons unique damage what mean only 1 guy can use it effectively.
    • i'm mostly a solo unguild player and HG 2v2 5V5, i sometime do solo HG but i go there to fight 1vs2 not to run like a chiken and cheese loots (obv 3rd would be great for rats ...) . HG are mean to fight ! U will always found solo player in HG even with a change in chest mechanics cause some ppl actually got balls and want to fight. outnumbered 2vs1 is way better that what you can found in oppen world, and when i'm runing HG with a friend i don't want to chase rats, i want to fight. I'm almost certain in will get fix in the futur anyway.
      3rd point probably won't and it's a shame, some ppl go in gate with like 3 set of helmet, sometime even swiching for a totaly different build/weapon...you should have to make some choice when entering the HG not carrying all the dam equipement available in the game.
      As for now everyone should bring purge to kill the fucking rats. (even with that it could take times/not be enough)