Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

• JediMind7rix wrote:

3. Inventory - It felt a little slow with the Drag & Drop system, which reminds me when Minecraft had a similar feel to it, then they implemented the option to "SHIFT + Click" for an instant deposit/withdrawal of items to the nearest available open slot from top to bottom. As well as Left -click to pick up stack of items, Right-click to put down one from the stack or Left-click to put down the whole stack again. This system seems Simple and VERY convenient, also looting dead bodies and mobs would be faster in my opinion.

Probably intentional so you cant quickly loot things, especially players bodies in PvP. They want you to be vulnerable while doing that, they want you to DIE.
    • 1) Greater access to banks. The single biggest factor in people stopping playing was that they had to wander back to King's Market all the time if they didn't get a plot of land fast enough or weren't part of a guild who had PvP zone access. That the guild storage is insecure and accessible by everyone just limited everyone even more. For a large, large number of people the centre of their world was King's Market and their maximum radius was limited by this. I had a plot in Riverdale, I could wander into the dungeon there in seconds. Everyone else I was playing with had a 2-3 zone trek, by which time I'd cleared the dungeon solo and come back out.

2) Lower cap on silver drops and node resources. A single run around a dungeon took 15 minutes and, if nobody had been there lately, I'd have enough silver to ignore (even the increased value) my plot rent for a few days. The initial silver rate on mobs should be double what it was and the maximum value should be half. Similarly, if you found a couple of nodes that hadn't been harvested for a while, you could load up in a couple of minutes before waddling back to your house (or, for most people, King's Market). Yet if it was all harvested you could wander for ages before becoming full. It made playing at prime time for anything other than PvP a really inefficient use of time.

3) Faster movement speed. On the whole, a lot of time is spent travelling. Really increased movement speed would make PvP a trickier affair, so I'd suggest a momentum system. The longer you run - without being involved in combat - the faster you get. Up to a maximum limit, of course. So you'd run at normal speed for the first 5 seconds and it'd take 20 or so seconds to attain maximum speed. This would mean movement abilities are still worth having for PvP, but for travel and PvE it would cut down travel time. The world is small at the moment and I think I remember seeing that the final size is estimated to be 20x what we have now. If that's the case, then given the limited options for traversing the world, faster travel is really needed. The other option would be the old horse route system between major cities, but I think that's a little more limiting.
    • 1. WatchList - instead of party system. You (especialy healer) should have possibility to add ppl to list under his own HP/MP bar. max 5 maybe.
      2. Better interface for guildmaster and guilds. More informations, options. Pacts, friends etc.
      3. Android/iOS users should have their own interface (like this which is at this time) but PC players can have better interface. More accurate and functional.
    • 1. less clicking (if i have 400 mats to add to a building1 click should continue to put them in) (if i want 40 mats transmuted 1 click should start it off) (one click start harvest, restarts until mined out)
      2. click lock for run.. uo had if you held right click then left clicked and let go of right then left it would enable auto-run ..click again its canceled.. so much less pain from holdinga button down for hours on end..
      3. better plots/spacing for clan crafting.. spent half my time in alpha running back and forth from my house(on the other side of map due to space limitations)/ tent to crafters that where half mile away.. to forget one thing and have run all the way back.. a fix could be a better guild vault.. or personal "safe" storage near crafting stations.. my thoughts where a personal tab in guild storage that only i had access to.. enough to keep one stack of the common mats that i could keep full.. or lockable chests .. tents take up way to much room for even a med sized guild..guild vault gets raided by all your guild mates that dont want to mine their own....basically boiled down to personal crafting storage that is a few steps from all crafting, for more than just the one guys house..
    • Khor wrote:

JediMind7rix wrote:

3. Inventory - It felt a little slow with the Drag & Drop system, which reminds me when Minecraft had a similar feel to it, then they implemented the option to "SHIFT + Click" for an instant deposit/withdrawal of items to the nearest available open slot from top to bottom. As well as Left -click to pick up stack of items, Right-click to put down one from the stack or Left-click to put down the whole stack again. This system seems Simple and VERY convenient, also looting dead bodies and mobs would be faster in my opinion.

Probably intentional so you cant quickly loot things, especially players bodies in PvP. They want you to be vulnerable while doing that, they want you to DIE.

I don't believe that was the intention, I see it as an opportunity for optimization if they used a similar system. Just seems very poor tastes to purposely be vulnerable when looting shiny's off a corpse or chest. i think you should be able to get in and out of the looting process so you can get back into Battle.

unless a developer says to me otherwise of course ;)

hope they implement some sort of Speed looting.
    • JediMind7rix wrote:

Khor wrote:

JediMind7rix wrote:

I don't believe that was the intention, I see it as an opportunity for optimization if they used a similar system. Just seems very poor tastes to purposely be vulnerable when looting shiny's off a corpse or chest. i think you should be able to get in and out of the looting process so you can get back into Battle.

unless a developer says to me otherwise of course ;)

hope they implement some sort of Speed looting.

This is the exact same system that AV implemented for Darkfall and for the same reason that @Khor mentioned here. It's always been my opinion that if you're in a battle you should be fighting and not looting but not everyone has that same thought process and it's certainly everyone's right to think and feel how they do.

My referral code...feel free to use it :)
    • 1. Listing of an items weight. It was nice and all to know in my details that I could carry x amount of weight, but there was no information anywhere that I could find on how much anything actually weighed.

2. I actually like the current styling of the world map, but it needs to show the limits of the areas to make travel and navigation a bit easier.

3. Auto targeting of attacker if player has no target. I am sure the targeting will be adjusted for better, but this should still be a thing. As it stands, if I am being attacked by a ranged character (human or otherwise) who is hiding behind a tree, it can be quite difficult to target that enemy back and begin my own attacks.
      Chance has nothing to do with it, child. The future is not determined by a throw of the dice. It is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me. ~Phong
    • Mardln wrote:

3. Auto targeting of attacker if player has no target. I am sure the targeting will be adjusted for better, but this should still be a thing. As it stands, if I am being attacked by a ranged character (human or otherwise) who is hiding behind a tree, it can be quite difficult to target that enemy back and begin my own attacks.

I know that can be frustrating, but I think that can be used as a tactic and auto retaliate would change the feel of PvP, but as for PvE I don't mind.:)
    • ManaJunkie wrote:

1 Resurrection/wandering Healers - So you dont have to revive in city and run back. Much like UO had.

2 Trash upon death, I think its unnessesary.

3 Add recall runes(wishfull thinking). Set weightlimit on use and consume rune upon use.

I have good news for you :)

1. Already implemented (there is a resurrect spell now)

2. Already implemented to an extent. The "trash on death" mechanic has been replaced with a durability loss instead.

3. Somewhat implemented. There is no recall, but there is mounts, fast travel (in safe zones) and a better respawn logic if you die (which lets you choose if you want to respawn in your house, in the same cluster or in the next big city)
    • Szagi wrote:

Korn wrote:

Already implemented to an extent. The "trash on death" mechanic has been replaced with a durability loss instead.

This change worries me.. most people will brings "red" eq for battle.. There will be little chance for good loot probably.

If we see that happening on a large scale, we can react to it, for example by giving a penalty on low dura gear. (such as: if gear is below 30%, it does kess dmg/has less armor).
    • Korn wrote:

Szagi wrote:

Korn wrote:

Already implemented to an extent. The "trash on death" mechanic has been replaced with a durability loss instead.

This change worries me.. most people will brings "red" eq for battle.. There will be little chance for good loot probably.

If we see that happening on a large scale, we can react to it, for example by giving a penalty on low dura gear. (such as: if gear is below 30%, it does kess dmg/has less armor).

And this is rly good solution:D
    • Korn wrote:

Szagi wrote:

Korn wrote:

Best is dont bring it when all abuse it. Bring it now ! :)