Final Beta FAQ - March 13

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Final Beta FAQ - March 13

Hello everyone,

we would like to answer a few of the common questions concerning Albion Online's Closed Beta.

When did this Beta phase start?
    This Beta test phase started on March 13.

How long does the Final Beta last?
    The Final Beta will end shortly before the official release. We will announce an exact date early in July.

When is the Official Release?
    The game will be officially released on July 17 this year. For more information, see the release announcement.

What's new in the Final Beta?
    Head on over to the Update page to see whats new.
    Since the start of the Beta, we have already added some larger content updates, such as Elaine, Faye, Galahad and Hector.

How can I participate in the Final Beta test?
    Head on over to the shop and grab a Founder’s Pack.

Will I be able to play on release with a Founder Pack?
    You will, of course be able to access the Release Version of the game with your Founder's Pack. If you don't have one, you will need a Starter Pack - a new type of pack that will replace our Founder's Packs in the shop around release.

Will there be extended server downtimes during this test?
    Only if there’s an Alien attack or an earthquake destroying our servers. But seriously: unless anything catastrophic happens, we plan to keep the server online – apart from our daily sever maintenance starting at 10:00 UTC.

What happens during the Final Beta?
    We will continue fixing bugs and implement more content. We have also determined key areas where to improve Albion further. You can read about this here: Feature Roadmap for Release

Will there be another wipe?
    There will be a wipe once the game officially releases - so everyone starts with a clean slate.

What do you do when you wipe?
    All characters and guilds will be deleted (and our databases cleaned up. But that’s boring stuff). Afterwards, everybody starts from scratch.

What happens to my Founder’s Status and Gold Purchases after a wipe?
    After each, your Founder’s status, any Gold purchases made through our website, as well as referral bonuses you earned, will be credited to your account again.

Will the Founder’s Pack be available after end of Final Beta?
    We will stop selling our Founder’s Packs eventually. We will let you know when exactly that will happen ahead of time.

Can I upgrade my Founder’s Pack?
    Yes you can. Just log in to your account and head on over to our shop.

What about recording / streaming footage of the Beta?
    Do it! We love seeing what people do in Albion. That’s also why we even have this fancy Forum to show off your results.

-Talion
    Losing my insanity would mean I'm losing everything: the dreams where I can fly.