Chronicle of Ravenar

• Chronicle of Ravenar

The ship is standing still on open sea. It is the fourth morning since they left for the Island of Albion. The Freak Storm that had caught them by surprise soon after leaving port had passed. There is no wind now. Light fog surrounds the ship in shades of grey.

Ravenar stands on the deck like so many others. Bored, killing time. Everyone with their own reasons for starting fresh in Albion. Ravenar has heard tales of the past expeditions and of the Keepers. It wil be no stroll in the park.

Strangers from few days ago have already gathered to form in groups. Ravenar had heard the sounds of drunken arguments and fights that inevitably followed the night before. Some casualties had been tossed over board to the sharks that now seem to surround the ship. It had only taken few days to turn the happy and drunk adventurers into groups of rowdy thugs that now seemed to control the upper decks.

Ravenar heard the sound of shackles in the distance below deck. The ship wasn't moving. It had been decided to lock the lowest deck where the Mundanes lived making everyone there effectively galley slaves.

Soon they would be moving again...

Ravenar hadn't seen the captain of the ship all day...

He turned back on his worn book.
      IGN : Ravenar
      Discord : Ravenar#2076
      ("on a break")
    • Ravenar schrieb:

The ship is standing still on open sea. It is the fourth morning since they left for the Island of Albion. The Freak Storm that had caught them by surprise soon after leaving port had passed. There is no wind now. Light fog surrounds the ship in shades of grey.

Ravenar stands on the deck like so many others. Bored, killing time. Everyone with their own reasons for starting fresh in Albion. Ravenar has heard tales of the past expeditions and of the Keepers. It wil be no stroll in the park.

Strangers from few days ago have already gathered to form in groups. Ravenar had heard the sounds of drunken arguments and fights that inevitably followed the night before. Some casualties had been tossed over board to the sharks that now seem to surround the ship. It had only taken few days to turn the happy and drunk adventurers into groups of rowdy thugs that now seemed to control the upper decks.

Ravenar heard the sound of shackles in the distance below deck. The ship wasn't moving. It had been decided to lock the lowest deck where the Mundanes lived making everyone there effectively galley slaves.

Soon they would be moving again...

Ravenar hadn't seen the captain of the ship all day...

He turned back on his worn book.
      Hmm, good to read that stuff.

But, how does that story develop into you whacking a million rabbits?

I'm curious ^^
      Let's Make Albion Legendary. just somerandom

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von YaayAlbion ()

• Full Assassin Armor: Meditate, Ambush, Refreshing Sprint
      Great Axe: Heroic Strike, Heavy Smash, Whirlwind, Life Leech

It is a no-brainer smash'em up PvE build but suits my playstyle. Notice how with Meditate and Refreshing Sprint I can get second Heavy Smash in before the buff off previous has ended... <3 :evil:

edit: also notice my Life Leech only gave me health once :D Not exactly sure if it is because I only did one normal attack... Pretty sure there was a few there...
      IGN : Ravenar
      Discord : Ravenar#2076
      ("on a break")

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Ravenar ()