Too many guilds

• Dreadstar wrote:

You missed one key word. There are to many crappy guilds. The decent guilds are few and far between. I'm really looking forward to about three months after launch.

The grinders will have quit. Most of the crappy guilds will have quit. All of the guys who get destroyed in the first couple weeks will quit saying the game is shit (I'm looking at you KGB if you even have the balls to come back since you ran away after the first alpha) Most of the guilds left will be decent to above average. Always happens in every game.

3 plus months is where conquest games really start to shine with really competitive territory wars.
    Dready = G.M badass and guild success expert ..oh wait..

JK!!

luv you Dready
    The Magic Cross Shoppe
    trades- services - artists - land rentals
    join today!

discord.gg/wbZTeVrfWN
  • Stormlord wrote:

Dreadstar wrote:

You missed one key word. There are to many crappy guilds. The decent guilds are few and far between. I'm really looking forward to about three months after launch.

The grinders will have quit. Most of the crappy guilds will have quit. All of the guys who get destroyed in the first couple weeks will quit saying the game is shit (I'm looking at you KGB if you even have the balls to come back since you ran away after the first alpha) Most of the guilds left will be decent to above average. Always happens in every game.

3 plus months is where conquest games really start to shine with really competitive territory wars.
    Dready = G.M badass and guild success expert ..oh wait..
    JK!!

luv you Dready
    Says the guy who hasn't done anything yet... Plus the illuminati are in every guild in the top twenty. Thus Kraken was 1 through 20 in the rankings. Logicbomb
  • Dreadstar wrote:

When the game actually launches I would be surprised if all the guilds that are around now that everyone thinks are good will exist / will have an impact.

They will probably do well the first couple or few months then get pushed out by the more hardcore guilds that don't want to bother with the closed beta.
    So many guilds are going to break up, reform, form alliances, etc, that all the top guilds will be completely unrecognizable.

Despite the rivalries that currently exist a large majority will end up in an alliance fighting against a guild that doesn't even exist yet.
    It will probably be broken up into like 6 top guilds with the absolute top 2/3 guilds being the major super powers fighting each other. If you take all the best players from the current guilds that exist they MIGHT be in like 5-7th place.

[Devil's Grace | NA/EU | PvP | PvE | Apply]

The post was edited 1 time, last by LittleRed ().

• Dreadstar wrote:

Stormlord wrote:

Dreadstar wrote:

Dready = G.M badass and guild success expert ..oh wait..JK!!

luv you Dready
    Says the guy who hasn't done anything yet... Plus the illuminati are in every guild in the top twenty. Thus Kraken was 1 through 20 in the rankings. Logicbomb
    Very true ^^

but out of respect i will not continue as detect that i touched a nerve X/

my apologies
    The Magic Cross Shoppe
    join today!

discord.gg/wbZTeVrfWN
  • DevilSlayer wrote:

Good morning y'all , all the way from TEXA , anyway I have been in forum for long time and I saw a lot of guilds around , even I in a guild right now but their is too many of them, they are everywhere @_@ , it's remind me by the 90's when you used to walk around in the old style market and too many shops selling the same product lol , but I was wondering once the game start how many guilds will be left over? And how many will be gone ? Share you opinion and have a bless day ^^ :saint:
    Hmm, with a little luck, there will just be one Guild left at one point. Yes = mine :)
    (Which is not true since when there would be nothing left to fight, I would get bored and leave :) )

So no worries some competition will remain, as long as I keep me hordes under control.
    Let's Make Albion Legendary. just somerandom
  • Howser wrote:

DevilSlayer wrote:

Howser wrote:

So many alt accs to boost and troll is way to high.
    so you mean a lot of guilds making alt guild to boost their power?
    yes like 9/11 everything is a insider job nowdays. Just look at them spys, even orbis has one @Stormlord
    got it , well that must suck because having spy on your own team make the game not fun, but it's a war game and in war their is no rules
  • DevilSlayer wrote:

Howser wrote:

DevilSlayer wrote:

Howser wrote:

yes like 9/11 everything is a insider job nowdays. Just look at them spys, even orbis has one @Stormlord
    got it , well that must suck because having spy on your own team make the game not fun, but it's a war game and in war their is no rules
    Well the intel doesnt say that much, or at least what the members says about it. Similar to this

• Three things of interest @Howser :

1. In 1942, a very real military courier with very real military intelligence was in a plane crash and washed up on the Spanish coast. The body of the courier along with his "unopened letter" was returned to the Allies, which led the Allies to suspect that German intelligence could read letters that were still in sealed envelopes. Note that no action was taken by the German Leadership, but they were undoubtedly aware that the intelligence information turned out to be real. This was the inspiration for a very confusing plan.

2. A very confusing plan was crafted by the British, Operation Mincemeat, as a disinformation cover for Operation Barclay, the invasion of Italy from North Africa. British Intelligence used the body of a recently deceased vagrant man, creating a full identity for him down to the most minute of details. His body with intelligence papers was dropped into the ocean such that it would wash up in Spain. The intelligence that he carried showed that the Allies would invade Crete and then move on through Greece. German Intelligence followed all the clues they were left to find and the story was believed. The success of Operation Mincemeat was a very sore spot with German leadership at the time.

3. The real plan was compromised, when intelligence materials for the Normandy D-Day landings fell into the hands of German Intelligence. The British had been trying to convince Germany that Calais, across the English channel from Dover was the actual target landing site. Due to the complete intelligence defeat from Operation Mincemeat, German leadership believed the very real intelligence about the Normandy landing to be another disinformation campaign. They stayed with the defense of Calais and the rest is now history.

To bring all that back around, these are very real examples of Intelligence failures and successes. The first intelligence failure was the inspiration for success and also turning further failure into success. In Albion, since players may now have multiple characters, it is possible that your guild or alliance may be compromised with one or more enemy operatives. It is possible that some of the many guilds might be decoys for a real enemy. Just remember to learn from mistakes or failures, and to look for ways to turn failure into success.
  • Howser wrote:

DevilSlayer wrote:

Howser wrote:

*cannot answer as he is in the middle of a witch-hunt for the druid traitor*

?(

"why the hellsky would anyone want to spy on us...the best guild ever"

;)
    The Magic Cross Shoppe
    join today!

discord.gg/wbZTeVrfWN
  • LastMoment wrote:

Lastgirl wrote:

DevilSlayer wrote:

Lastgirl wrote:

DevilSlayer wrote:

Hahahahahha for real? And I though they went in a war for it
    okay stormlord, time for juice and nap
    hahaha storm lord? Trust me when I say I ain't stormlord
    even though your trolling game is generic and tryharrd to be funny, I'll acknowledge that you're consistent about it. happy shitposting stormlord
    Really ironic that somebody from "Goon Squad" is mentioning anything about shitposting.
    It's not ironic because goons and shitposting is like bees and honey

read a dictionary sometimes before you misuse a word kiddo
  • Zetecua wrote:

Now that Introductions are over Awful, Someone has presented a Goon with a snowball question: Why are there so many tears that remain unshead? If there are too many guilds, is it a Goon paradise, or will the flood of tears be too much for even you?

Inquiring minds await! :)
    Honestly, any time the brown sea of pubbies swells and there are many guilds, it's a time of glory, as we know our salty harvest will be rich indeed.

We've shattered so many tryhards on these forums with our inexhaustible shitposting, in game it's far worse -- we can't really ever be defeated because losing is meaningless to us, and we can't ever really be outnumbered, because we have infinite bodies to throw at the problem.

It's a special kind of salt mine for people to work so hard to build something up that they take great pride in, only to have us tear it down for no other reason except that we can.

A peaceful land, a quiet people. That has always been my rule.
  • Lastgirl wrote:

DevilSlayer wrote:

Man it so fun , that these guy think I'm stormlord anyway stormlord pleasure to meet you and hi from slayer of hell mwahahaha :evil: :thumbsup: @Stormlord
    Honestly though, I think stormlord and stormlord 2.0 would get along really well and that stormlord 2.0 should join Orby whatever
    He would be most welcome due to his amazing good looks and charisma :D

all in all I feel sorry that his rising star is being overshadowed by my slightly annoying one :P .. but he'll surprise us all I think :thumbup:
    The Magic Cross Shoppe
    join today!

discord.gg/wbZTeVrfWN