TITANS are recruiting!

• TITANS are recruiting!

TITANS has historically been a small guild, consisting of experienced and mature players. We strive to make a name for ourselves in the world of Albion through excellent gameplay rather than forum banter and zerging. Our focus is on PvP but we all know there is no PvP without crafting, gathering and PvE. We enjoy all of these things. The video above will give you a preview of what it's like to play in TITANS. A full un-edited version of the video can be found at the bottom of this post.

The concept of our guild has always been a small, tight-knit group of players as opposed to a larger zerg guild where people don’t know half of their guildmates. In the Alpha tests we have been a 20-30 player guild. We’ve done very well for ourselves in previous tests, especially considering our size. During the summer alpha we decided to take it easy, to relax and to test the new and reworked content. For beta 1 and 2 we once again pushed hard to hold the top spots in the rankings. We decided to take a break for the final Beta. We're now planning to come back strong on release.

TITANS is recruiting right now!

We had a ton of fun in the first couple of months of beta1 and accomplished quite a lot together with Hammer & Sickle. After those initials months we decided to take a break after our Russian friends broke up and the first Envy alliance was formed. We had some awesome times during the beta and hoped to achieve the more of the same in beta2.

During the 2nd beta we had good times in our Alliance with Zorn and later Forsaken. We had an excellent time but the problematic state of the game and and the Outlands map caused many of our players to lose interest after some time. Things started brewing again once the release date had been announced. We're now looking to continue where we left off with the same style and dedication as before.

Spoiler anzeigen
      We want to recruit around 10-20 new players to strengthen our core for release. If you're looking for a mature guild that competes at the top level and has fun while doing it, apply!
      PvP experience is a must and GvG experience is preferable. We are also ooking for die-hard gatherers and crafters.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      We work with a 14-day trial period to allow us to find out if we really match well together. You have to be right for the guild and the guild has to be right for you. If this is not the case it is in the interest of both parties to find their own way.

Would you like to apply? Shoot @Jabakudi or @LastSecond a message. In the message, explain your history in Albion and your preferred activities. They will reach out to you to meet over voice chat.
      Please leave a reply on this thread as well!

Take care, ----
      TITANS

PS Here's some video's to give an impression of our guild

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 16 mal editiert, zuletzt von Phifas ()

• What is your name, age, sex and nationality? Adam, 31, M, US

What is your history in other games?
      Vanilla Wow and on, GW2, AA, FFXI, Rift, Poe, d2, d3, cs, tf2. I have been a high end raider and pvper for many consecutive years in wow. I have had server first raid kills in Wotlk. My account has a half million kills and plus 2200 arena achievement among other rare or hard to accomplish things.

What is your experience in Albion Online?
      None
      Have you been in other guilds? No

What do you think of Albion Online so far?
      The devs seem to be listening to community, ie skill shots being worked on.
      What do you like and dislike the most? I like the PvP with a significant consequence I dislike the lack of combat polish I have seen and people mention tho I know they are working on improving that.

What role would you want to play in the game? Think of combat and crafting roles. I enjoy a bow class or a healer. Crafting, whatever is needed.

How much will you be playing? Daily

Why do you think TITANS is the guild for you, over other guilds? I like the smaller knit more mature type of guild you speak of. I would be a good asset.
    • What is your name, age, sex and nationality? Kyle, 24, Male, US

Played WoW, AIon, Tera, and Rohan Online. Focused more on the PvE aspect of WoW and the PvP aspects of Aion, Tera, and Rohan. Most of my time was spent playing Rohan Online with a small group of players. We were one of the top guild in our respective server.

What is your experience in Albion Online? I played in the last alpha, got myself to 5.4 bow crafting and leather armor crafting.

Have you been in other guilds? No, stuck to solo play while feeling out the game.

When i started playing in the alpha I couldn't put the game down. It had most of the aspects that i want in a game. It has been constantly evolving towards a solid product by listening to the player base, and making game changes based on those suggestions.

What do you like and dislike the most?
      I am loving the PvP in the game so far and also enjoy the gathering/ crafting aspect of the game. Having to build everything from scratch is an enjoyable part of the game. Currently, the tier power differences is something that I dislike and the fact that armor pieces do not have as much variation as they should.

What role would you want to play in the game?
      Think of combat and crafting roles. I am wanting to play an archer, which means I would currently focus on bow crafting/ leather crafting depending on the new armor sets that they have coming for the beta.

How much will you be playing?
      This varies, but can usually swing 4 hours during the weekdays and considerably more during the weekends.

Why do you think TITANS is the guild for you, over other guilds?
      Ever since I started playing MMOs I have always played in smaller tight knit groups and want to stick with that type of guild. Reading about the dedicated captains for each 5 man group is an interesting take on the guild hierarchy that i found rather inventive and intelligent.
    • What is your name, age, sex and nationality?
      -Kosmas, 18, Male, Greek

-I used to play a bunch of games, MOBAs, MMORPGs, such as League of Legends, Dota2, World of Warcraft, TERA and every other popular game.

What is your experience in Albion Online? Have you been in other guilds?
      -I still am not into the game but I am a huge fan of it and follow the news on the website and following the events on the forum.

What do you think of Albion Online so far? What do you like and dislike the most?
      -As I have not played Albion Online yet, only from videos it's a game that finally brings something unique to the gaming community and definitely deserves a whole lot more attention to it. I am sure though, I will have likes and dislikes once I start to get into the game.

What role would you want to play in the game? Think of combat and crafting roles.
      -I am most interested in roles that prioritize damage dealing such as Assassins and Mages. As for crafting I believe that armor and weapon crafting would suit me the best.

-A daily login and a minimum of 2 to 3 hours is surely something I will be able to do.

-TITANS has demonstrated amazing effort into their guild organizing and definitely would make any user want to join a guild with such caring and organized leaders. For my part I want to be able to enjoy the game as it goes with a group of veterans who spend a good amount of time, effort and thought into the game.
      Zeke, 40, M, US

I have played many other mmos in the past. Started out playing UO. Then on to EQ, EQ2, WoW, Diablo and many others. The genres vary as well. I seem to enjoy MOBA games the most right now but that's because I'm waiting on Albion! Not many other games MMO games have my interest at this moment, but I do play Elite Dangerous, from time to time. I also ran a pretty good sized guild in the beginning of RIFT when it first came out.

I don't have any experience with Albion yet. I became a founder just after the summer alpha. I have been watching Albion for quite some time now and have watch many videos and have done lots of research on the game.

What do you think of Albion Online so far? What do you like and dislike the most?
      Not having played Albion yet I can only this based on what Ive seen or read so far. From what I can gather, i really like the fact that crafting is actually useful and needed in this game. I love the fact that for a guild to progress it's going to take the help of other guild members. I think that this will make guild mates become closer and actually interact with each other more so than traditional games. The only thing I've seen that I don't really care for is the potential of pay to win. I've been seeing an argument about being able to buy coins in the store that can be turned in for silver (in game currency) which could potentially be bad for the game.

What role would you want to play in the game? Think of combat and crafting roles.
      Again, I haven't played yet but, I usually (90%) play a healer. If not a healer I usually play an assassin of some type. I love crafting in games. It's one of my favorite things about a game if it is done right. Usually I would craft or go down the path that best fit my needs but in this game I would be willing to do whatever the guild needed most.

I do work full time and have a family to support but I will be on every evening for at least 2 hours during the week. I usually go hard on the weekends though. Usually I play all day on Sundays while watching football and a good portion of Saturdays I'm on too

I think that TITANS is the guild for me because you guys/gals seem very prepared and know what you're looking for. I very much small, close guilds over a zerg guild any day. I like to communicate with my guildmates and have a good time and thats almost impossible in a huge guild. I prefer a close family over a big playground and TITANS seems to be just that.

Thank you for your time,
      Zeke
    • OracleGoose's ~ T I T A N ~ Application (see what I did there? ;) )
      ---
      What is your name, age, sex and nationality?
      Name: Ben (IGN: Goose)
      Nationality: Australian
      ---

I play all sorts of games ranging from popular FPS’s to MOBA’s and of course MMORPG’s. I have too many to list, however I have a good understanding of the general aspects of each genre.
      ---

What is your experience in Albion Online?
      I played Albion Online during the Summer Alpha (enjoyed it immensely) and I'm more familiar with the games mechanics and its ins and outs then I was previously. I currently also own a Legendary Founders Pack, if that matters.
      ---

Have you been in other guilds?
      Yes, Paradox.
      ---

So far I think Albion Online is the game I've been looking for. In terms of finding a suitable game where I can stick with it for months, years and devote most of my time to it.
      The game isn't too simple nor does it have a steep learning curve. I love the Albion’s mechanics, its unique graphics and the simple crafting system.
      ---

What do you like and dislike the most?
      I dislike the flagging system, other than that I think the game is headed in a good direction (imo) and I know things can change after the Beta as well.
      ---

For this closed Beta I'm planning to play as either a guild dedicated crafter, gatherer or a farmer. However, I'm willing to join in PvE / PvP events as well. The main reason being is that my timezone restricts how much PvP I can participate in (even though I'm a huge fan of PvP), I think I can utilise my time more effectively elsewhere and still have a big influence, such as assisting with guild resources.
      ---

At least six to eight hours a day average and most likely even more during the weekends.
      ---

As Phifas expressed in the first post, TITAN is a tight knit group and this is something I am interested to be involved in. The main post likewise expresses that for the Closed Beta they anticipate pushing to the top spots in the rankings. This is something I additionally have inspiration for and I trust TITANS keep their words as I am a man who will dedicate all their time and commitments to help in the competition.

Lastly, TITAN says they are a PvP centered group with experienced players from the past tests, combine this alongside my included experience, the measure of time I have staring me in the face and my solid feelings of motivation to be in the top rankings, I think TITANS would suit me very much.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 7 mal editiert, zuletzt von OracleGoose () aus folgendem Grund: spelling mistakes, punctuation, boring stuff,,.,

Name: Leon
      IGN: HindSight
      Sex: Male
      Nationality: Australian
      too many games to list
      Played the past 2 alpha's was in Brigants for both
      Great game lots of potential only thing i dislike is the yellow zone system and the constant catering to carebears.
      i enjoy open world pvp not much for GvG related fights unless its in hellgates.
      8-10hours daily
      i remember fighting some of you guys in the last alpha you seemed very coordinated.

Tino, 24, Finland
      ---
      When it comes to MMO's I'm more of a old-school guy playing Ultima Online and Hellbreath. Lately I have been playing lot of MOBAs.
      ---
      Sadly, no. I heard of the game just recently.
      ---
      I love the concept. Everything about it.
      ---
      For combat it has to be a supportive role, either a tank or a healer. When it comes to crafting I can do anything that is needed.
      ---
      4-8 hours a day is a safe estimate.
      ---
      It's really hard to find a guild with mature players these days. I think it would be the fit for me.
    • Multigaming community looking to join another guild for this game.
      (numbers will be smaller for this game so not wanting to put forth the effort into making/running/etc a guild would prefer to simply enjoy it and play)
      (rough count minimum 3 people but as more are finding out about it number is growing max that will come will be less than 100 players I am assuming)
      (probably closer to 10-20? but haven't bothered with count)

Regardless if interested msg me your comms info so I can hop on talk to ya and see if guild will be a fit
      HCN wrote:
      Hello,
      While I do agree with you (I miss the good old days of UO when we didn't have to deal with the instant-gratification-cry-baby generation)