Albion Round Table

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dworf wrote:

its actually cause i voiced my opinion on the game and the changes that were made, empa, zabala, retroman all listened to my criticism and yet bercilak shoots people down who do so, * cough Pagodin *

I was apart of this round table until i told Bercilak to get fucked, he also banned my in game account last alpha for 13 days by ''accident'' and i had empa resolve the issue.

Thats fine though, still going to play the game but even if i was asked to test again i would have kindly refused. not going to get up at 3am before a 14hour work shift every Friday just to test the game and give feedback thats shot down by the games CEO.

my posts are fucking awful and yours are worse than that, hope this helps you in your quest not to be mad at not being picked for a private MMO roundtable
  • If that's true dworf. What was your feedback?

Also @Bercilak what's the criteria to be part of the round table? I mean, really?

Why don't you guys use the feedback section on the forums? Never had a response.

Why is there only 1 representative for most guilds but there are 3 representatives for Vendetta and 2 for Finstack?

It's like you only listen to the people you like. And have the same ideas like you. For example, a lot of people disagree with the GVG game mode with the AI towers that do huge dmg. How do I know my feedback is also being heard?
    Do you even heal? -AgentMushroom

The post was edited 1 time, last by AgentMushroom ().

• Dworf wrote:

Bercilak doesnt make the game, he is the CEO and in my honest opinion is too involved in the community, i was banned by ''mistake'' .

Anyways besides the point, just saying goodluck to some familiar faces of the '' Round Table '' and lets hope they make good changes

*cough back how the game used to be cough*
    i, too, talk fondly about the good old days of a video game that hasn't even launched yet
  • AgentMushroom wrote:

If that's true dworf. What was your feedback?

Also @Bercilak what's the criteria to be part of the round table? I mean, really?

Why don't you guys use the feedback section on the forums? Never had a response.

Why is there only 1 representative for most guilds but there are 3 representatives for Vendetta and 2 for Finstack?

It's like you only listen to the people you like. And have the same ideas like you. For example, a lot of people disagree with the GVG game mode with the AI towers that do huge dmg. How do I know my feedback is also being heard?
    the criteria is what he listed in the op, smdh. they prob read feedback but dont go 'well we made xyz change cause poster agentmushroom said a and poster eonwe said b.' maybe they think vendetta has more feedback cause they had more members than say goons for ex? who knows on that one. and uh obv they dont want to include known shitheads. so yeah they include people they like. do you include shitheads in your decision making? rofl
  • The people he picked have pretty diverse views. While it might seem like some private special snowflake club, I will assure you it's not. We have assisted in testing, and helping devs with specific issues which are requested. Otherwise it's a sounding board for diverse views without thousands of posts to sift through. Many of the members come from different ideologies and thus provide differing feedback.
    Just a Goon nobody..
  • Forge wrote:

The people he picked have pretty diverse views. While it might seem like some private special snowflake club, I will assure you it's not. We have assisted in testing, and helping devs with specific issues which are requested. Otherwise it's a sounding board for diverse views without thousands of posts to sift through. Many of the members come from different ideologies and thus provide differing feedback.
    yet some people who give feedback throught many many testing phases arent there? Why is that I wonder.
  • Dworf wrote:

Forge wrote:

The people he picked have pretty diverse views. While it might seem like some private special snowflake club, I will assure you it's not. We have assisted in testing, and helping devs with specific issues which are requested. Otherwise it's a sounding board for diverse views without thousands of posts to sift through. Many of the members come from different ideologies and thus provide differing feedback.
    yet some people who give feedback throught many many testing phases arent there? Why is that I wonder.
    imagine being mad that you aren't invited to the "cool kids" club for an unreleased niche sandbox MMO

LOL
  • Well I took a well deserved vacation from whatever this is and I return to have a new "Round Table" where they picked a bunch of people whom (with the exclusion of Forge, because after @Eonwe #guildleader, we all kiss the ground Forge walks) only to find myself, not invited to the Round Table, but also labeled as a Troll.

It's fine. I will be able to flex my mental muscles for when it matters and obliterate anyone who stands in my path. Yippee-ki-yay, mother fu***rs!

---

@Bercilak why oh why you banned Dworf by accident. You should have done it for real... no matter I am glad he is back, because I would have no inspiration to play this game during Beta if he was not around, for me to steal his Ox.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    #freeKimsemus
  • Eonwe wrote:

Dworf wrote:

Forge wrote:

imagine being mad that you aren't invited to the "cool kids" club for an unreleased niche sandbox MMO
    LOL

Imagine being a nobody on the forum and trying to bring down one of the top dawgs.

My ban was shortly lived
  • *is excited until he's sees the bit where their is no trolls.. and is then angered*

BERC!

their is a difference between a Troll and a Griefer

while I adore you dev overlord (with the smexy hair) I feel that if their ISNT a troll on the table you will not represent the WHOLE community at all! -(mindblown I know)

lesigh

history does this all the time! the leaders or creators pick their favourites the wonder why they are feeling increasingly disconnected from their citizens TRUE FEELINGS!

if their must be a troll on the council I nominate....wait for it....@Rheagar #1 as he is both attractive and sensible...for a troll ;)

-Storm (who needs no table...it gets in the way of his throne ;) )

PS-EDIT after reading the thread thru - I love how this descended into an oldtimey Dworf Vs Goons debate... I was like "oh wow their is so much support my post is going to seem harsh"...then Bam Dworf speaks 8o

good day in Albaforums ^^

The post was edited 2 times, last by Stormlord ().

• ( DEPENDING ON HOW IMPORTANT DISCUSSION THERE ARE IN THE ROUND TABLE - MY POST CAN BE EITHER WHAT I ACTUALLY MEAN - OR IF ONLY MINOR THING ARE DISCUSSED -> FORGET ABOUT MY POST )

Even though I like the idea of involving the players about making a game. This is definitely not the way, I would ever support. I don't want to "ally" with anyone, because I think there is a biased fight here also, but this post DOES generate jealousy, negativity and thought of favoritism.

Also doing this in private is even worse, someone said why make the list public? Well, because a decision like this is crucial and honestly if this wasn't made public, I don't know If I would want to support the game any further. The developers need to have their strong mindset about how they want the game to be built and if they have any desire to ask the opinion of players, then they should do it publicly and not choose a bunch of people to discuss it with.

All those big guilds who would be part of the round table would also benefit hugely from the insider information they get, thus creating unfair situation in the guild section. I know, you can tell me that they do this in other games too like WoW, Wildstar...well yeah they ask the help of top PvE guilds to fix raids, and MAYBE just MAYBE they get some info about the raids ( I doubt ), but in a sandbox game anything like that would completely tip the balance between guilds. Anyone who supports this should also think about what I said.
    Retired from Albion Online.
  • The feedback forum has lots of threads, lots of good ideas, but also lots of repeated ideas and some things that wont be implemented in game soon if ever. Devs read it all tho, it's not like they listen only to the round table feedback, it's not like whatever we post there, gonna be in game. If devs posted it open for everybody, there would be 100 pages shitstorm, instead they chose people who posted valuable feedback, lots of data, math etc and can discuss it on a decent level. There are people with different approach, casuals, hardcores, pvpers, crafters, traders, once in a while devs add more people so if anybody would like to be a part of the round table, you have to earn it, not complain nor rage over it.

@Gwandir with so much drama and hate on the forum I dont think it would be wise for players to choose members of round table...