The Final Crystal League Championship is Coming!

• The Final Crystal League Championship is Coming!

Hello everyone!

Please find below the details for the upcoming Crystal League Championship and an important announcement about the future of the CLC!

Schedule

This Season’s Championship will take place in the offseason between Season 20 and Season 21 on the following dates:
      • East Server: Saturday, September 16 at 10 UTC
      • West Server: Sunday, September 17 at 17 UTC

How to qualify for the CLC

Teams (5 players) can collect points by winning matches in either the Lethal or Non-Lethal Crystal League.
      Points are divided by levels and are only given to full teams of five players.
      • Level 5 -> 5 points
      • Level 6 -> 10 points
      • Level 7 -> 20 points
      • Level 8 -> 40 points
      • Level 9 -> 80 points

This time around there will be a few changes from to the last CLC:
      • Points are calculated for a full team of five (5) players. This means that if you swap players during the season, that would count as a different team with its own points. During the tournament, however, you still have the option of using one substitute player.
      • Due to the comparatively low number of players in the Lethal Crystal League, rather than the top four Lethal and top four Non-Lethal teams per server, the top six (6) Non-Lethal and top two (2) Lethal teams from each server now qualify for the tournament.
      • For faster tournament progression, teams now have one minute to accept their match invitation. Failure to do so will result in them receiving a strike.
      For an overview of all rules, please have a look at the CLC Rulebook here.

Prizes

The following prizes are available for the first through fourth-placed teams:

• First Place: Each player on the winning team will receive the extremely rare Saber Tiger Rex Swiftclaw skin unlock item and 10,000 Gold
      • Second Place: Each player will receive the Recruiter’s White Tiger Swiftclaw skin unlock item along with 5,000 Gold
      • Third Place: Each player will receive the Recruiter’s Giant Frog mount item along with 5,000 Gold
      • Fourth Place: Each player will receive the Occult Cougar Swiftclaw skin unlock item along with 5,000 Gold

A more detailed announcement on the specifics of this tournament will be posted towards the end of the Season.

Update about the future of the Crystal League Championship and Crystal League in general

We also want to share an important update about the Crystal League in general. Starting next season, Season Points can no longer be earned from the Crystal League. While we know this is a big change for many of you, we decided it was necessary to strengthen the importance and appeal of other guild activities. Additionally, we’re sorry to say that the Lethal Crystal League will be removed entirely from the game due to a lack of players actively participating in this content.

This also, sadly, means that this Crystal League Championship will be the last. It’s been a fun ride and we’ve witnessed some truly entertaining and exciting matches in previous tournaments. And while we understand the significance of the CLC for those who qualified and participated, we felt that it doesn't meet our own expectations of what an esports tournament that does our amazing PvP scene justice, should be. However, we strongly believe that our community can come up with great tournaments themselves - or maybe even a league of their own! To encourage this, we will be strengthening Custom Matches with an Observer Mode and potentially further additions based on community interest, giving you the tools to stage your own tournaments, with your own rules, whenever you like.

Are you a Content Creator? >> Join the Creators Program! | >> Get Twitch Drops for your Channel!
    • this is absolutely no way. all i know cgvg players gonna quit this game in next season for sure. ngl.

If you wanted to strengthen guild activities. you can just nurf season points value.

you will remove the reason why play cgvg.

it shouldn't happen.

The post was edited 4 times, last by HiSGram ().

• Why on earth was this decision made? A significant portion of Albion's population enjoys 5v5, 20v20 content. In the PvP game Albion Online, they can prove their skills and many players invest their time every day, eagerly anticipating, thinking, providing feedback, and enjoying this content. And now, all of a sudden, they're just getting rid of it without any warning?
      In a PvP game where you defeat others to take their items, why would they not keep the lethal crystal league or at least recommend non-lethal options? Who is creating these patches, these directions, that are essentially undermining the core of Albion's current gameplay? Do you really think Albion can become like League of Legends or World of Warcraft?
      How many people do you want to push away from wanting to play this game anymore? If the Crystal League disappears, I won't play this game anymore. You're destroying the game I love
    • If this change happens in Crystal league, people who play 5v5 will lose their goals and lose interest in Albion.
      If you go ahead with this plan, users who enjoy 5v5 will definitely not play Albion,

This will have a bad effect on Albion next season. Wouldn't it be better to think of a change in a different direction?

The post was edited 1 time, last by DaSoop ().

• kingblacksmith wrote:

Eliminating the Crystal League is bad news for members who enjoy small PVP content as well as having an adverse impact on the next season. And people who do small PVP content won't even go out into the wider field. They liked this content and played games.

DiaDog wrote:

If the Crystal League disappears, I won't play this game anymore. You're destroying the game I love
      The Crystal League is not being removed. Only the Crystal League Championship won't take place anymore after the upcoming one.

Are you a Content Creator? >> Join the Creators Program! | >> Get Twitch Drops for your Channel!
    • "Season Points can no longer be earned"

This killed it for sure. Not sure why you think people would play it without any reward at a competitive level.
      This patches are completely negleting you guys own game with poor choices, poor roadmap and overall extremely cheesy content patches made for mules with real $.
      Stillfront at its best.
      Next step is making it mobile gacha?
    • Shadowbrick wrote:

The Crystal League is not being removed. Only the Crystal League Championship won't take place anymore after the upcoming one.
      I recommend taking some time to think and plan.
      Even if you go out into the field and only gather Tier 2 wood, it still provides 'productive' resources.

Engaging in the demanding 5v5 content that requires immense time and effort, yet offers no tangible rewards — should you just gather crystals with a joyful heart? You claim that this erases the essence of crystal content!!! I am absolutely certain that you have never properly experienced crystal content.

This content has such significant meaning for many people. Unfortunately, you fail to comprehend it at all.
    • Shadowbrick wrote:

kingblacksmith wrote:

크리스탈 리그의 폐지는 소규모 PVP 콘텐츠를 즐기는 회원들에게는 좋지 않은 소식일 뿐만 아니라 다음 시즌에 악영향을 미칠 수도 있습니다. 그리고 소규모 PVP 콘텐츠를 하는 사람들은 더 넓은 분야로 나가지도 않을 것입니다. 그들은 이 콘텐츠를 좋아하고 게임을 했습니다.

DiaDog wrote:

크리스탈 리그가 사라지면 저는 이 게임을 더 이상 하지 않을 것입니다. 당신은 내가 좋아하는 게임을 파괴하고 있어요
      크리스탈 리그는 제거되지 않습니다. 다가오는 챔피언십 이후에는 크리스탈 리그 챔피언십만 더 이상 열리지 않습니다.
      There are no people who will play the Crystal League just for fun. For those who have no league rewards and have been working hard for the tournament, this is desperate news. This is no different from Crystal Arena. You're going to make two identical contents? Just for fun? Wasn't Albion a game run for pvp? I don't understand why you made this decision.
    • Shadowbrick wrote:

對由五 (5) 名玩家組成的完整團隊計算的。這意味著,如果您在賽季期間交換球員,那麼這將被視為擁有自己積分的不同球隊。然而,在比賽期間,您仍然可以選

Shadowbrick wrote:

騎物品以及5,000 金幣

第四名:每位玩家將獲得神秘美洲獅迅爪皮膚解鎖物品以及5,00
      is killing albion,S21 no one want to play 5V5 Crystal League and Crystal arena
    • Shadowbrick wrote:

kingblacksmith wrote:

Eliminating the Crystal League is bad news for members who enjoy small PVP content as well as having an adverse impact on the next season. And people who do small PVP content won't even go out into the wider field. They liked this content and played games.

DiaDog wrote:

If the Crystal League disappears, I won't play this game anymore. You're destroying the game I love
      I have played over 500 matches of crystal league 5v5 and 20v20.

I use it to train new players as the rewards in silver are good enough, the fights are good, and the guild season points are helpful.

removing the season points from the crystal league rewards mean the skilled players that i play against will be less likely to play as their guilds are not encouraging them to earn the season points, either as mercs or to push for the next guild rank.

without the season points the crystal league population will be cut by a large amount, the rewards will not be enough to keep people playing and the quality of my fights will go down meaning i will no longer mass up my team(s) each day.

I do not care about the CLC, I care about the quality of my own fights and this harms them.
      ---
      the only reason i would see a guild even keeping a crystal league team anymore is to level up their territories without energy vortexes,
    • Shadowbrick wrote:

kingblacksmith wrote:

DiaDog wrote:

remove season points reward = remove crystal league.
      actually same thing in me and people's thinking.
      you need make other reward for 'cgvg players' if you remove for 'guild' rewards.
      like lot of a silver bags , book , siphon energy, etc.
    • We really don't get it. Removing crystal league doesn't solve anything. CGVG Players won't move to zvz. They play CGVG because they like hellgate concept and its more competitive playing CGVG than most of the contents.

It's the only albion game with MECHANICS. It feels bad tbh, If the decision is final that kinda sucks, most of the cgvg players were shocked and left with the comment of possibly quitting. This is FYI.

For me, it kinda felt that this game promotes zvz more now. Isn't this albion SANDBOX mmo. Not Albion ZVZ Sandbox.Albion should have promoted CGVG if they felt it was lack of players participating. All those streams are ZVZ. Damn. but yeah. nice run albion :) .

ALSO REMOVING LETHALS DESTROYS THE CONCEPT. It removes the learning curve of every users. It will be all troll. Should have atleast tried to talk to people WHO PLAYS CRYSTAL LEAGUE for a solution.

REGARDS
      # 1 20v20 team - East.
    • Shadowbrick wrote:

kingblacksmith wrote:

DiaDog wrote:

HELLO? CLC is like the ONLY tournament you guys have.
      It was most rewarding because it was the BEST OR TOP 8 TEAM IN THE SERVER.

No SEASON POINTS and No lethal CGVG = CRYSTAL ARENA.
      Isn't that the reason CRYSTAL LEAGUE have TIMERS? BECAUSE ITS DIFFERENT FROM CRYSTAL ARENA. IT ELIMINATES THE TROLL PLAYERS. PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME SOLUTION TO JUST REPORT TROLL PLAYER LMAO.

Think about it. Listen to the thoughts of the CGVG players. NOT TO THOSE WHO DON'T PLAY IT.
      This is the MOST SKILL BASED CONTENT you guys have.

If people are COMPLAINING that they cannot win to good players in Crystal League, The main reason is CGVG Players dedicated their time to improve in the Crystal League. and MAYBE just MAYBE they should have too. There are many tutorials to learn about this game. So many youtubers.
    • You guys(SBI) had the best 5v5 of all MMORPGs to this date, and singlehanded destroy it.

1º: Created the non lethal queue, and instead of making newer teams would get better there and then move to Lethal, but you guys never did this, killing lethals from the start.

2º: Made 6 non lethal + 2 lethals CLC to qualify, killing lethals even more. And then pikachu face when there was low numbers on lethals.

3º: This season had more numbers since S16 +/-. so kekw.

I just hope you guys dont put Rex skins on other ways to get it, dont destroy the last thing GVG represents.