its been a few months, are you going to fix hunterhood? it replaced all other helmets

• Combat Balance
    • its been a few months, are you going to fix hunterhood? it replaced all other helmets

I mean its pretty obvious when you add 30% reflect damage to a helmet its going to be used. I dont know what's goign through the mind of someone balancing this. you could add 5-10% damage increase, why 30%. in cd's 95% uses it, I mean yeah cultist cowl was used a lot but plenty of people used guardian helmet, knight helmet cleric cowl. so I wonder if this is going to be addressed or nah? its pretty boring.
    • QualityController wrote:

I mean its pretty obvious when you add 30% reflect damage to a helmet its going to be used. I dont know what's goign through the mind of someone balancing this. you could add 5-10% damage increase, why 30%. in cd's 95% uses it, I mean yeah cultist cowl was used a lot but plenty of people used guardian helmet, knight helmet cleric cowl. so I wonder if this is going to be addressed or nah? its pretty boring.
      man all the hunter hoods in all those ZvZs and 5v5s... crazy!

Also can't believe Pork Pie is BiS food for gatherers (has not been addressed in over 5 years! Def needs a nerf!)

Did I even mention t3 horses for 1v1 Stalker CDs! Atrocity! Everyone should only be able to enter with a Direbear equipped!

Not even gonna go into the potato salad abuse...
    • It doesn't do shit vs Badon either (as people keep claiming). I saw a guy use Hunter Hood and Infernal Shield (6 sec!) and stood in the Badon AOE and he lost like 30% HP (from standing in AOE) and so did the Badon user from the double reflect (more like 130% reflect)... so its a fair trade usually. I use Hunter vs Badon and it does not do shit, like 10-15% HP maybe, while I take way more DMG standing in the AOE (b/c AOE is longer then the 4 sec Hunter, its almost 6 sec with the "aftereffect")
    • hFly wrote:

This Hunter Hood is nerfed btw. Used to be 100% and amplified by dmg amp.

Honestly I don't think its imba as it is, is great for countering noobs.
      ok mr pro take any fire staff and go into mist or CD I want to see how well you do :evil:

that also removed cultist cowl from the game, the only item that was able to keep melle and buy some time until your cds are back, for ppl who don't know you can reflect cultist cowl, which means pop hunter hood on cultist cowl, spam spells, attack and melt cultist cowl user.
      and this is what I'm talking about, the whole AO combat balance instead of making more weapons/things playable, 1 stupid overbuff removed more items from use than it brought in.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().

• With every passing day i see the sarcasm getting thicker and bolder

is this the 5 stages of grief? Pretty sure @Captainrussia
      is on the 5th stage by now "Acceptance"

pretty sure i saw this during tomb hammer meta and spear vs sword "cripple" skill
      bro take a break come back in like next balance update
      The Tank Who Bonks

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().

• TheSlayer wrote:

If its only overused in 1 piece of content its probably not THAT unbalanced. Not every item needs to be balanced against CDs.
      It is used in mists and CD. Most nerfs/buffs in the last 6 patches were adressing mist balance. So why would it be unreasonable to further balance mists in the next patch?

Hunter hood should be at 85% reflect.

Mercenary jacket and mistwalker jacket should also recieve a slight nerf.
    • The_Support_God wrote:

With every passing day i see the sarcasm getting thicker and bolder

is this the 5 stages of grief? Pretty sure @Captainrussia
      is on the 5th stage by now "Acceptance"

pretty sure i saw this during tomb hammer meta and spear vs sword "cripple" skill
      bro take a break come back in like next balance update
      Funny thing about the cripple destroying swords. It was because every sword didn't now how to change w against spears. They were all one trick pony and still kept playing with iron will.
      I faced like one that changed the w to splitting earth, and thats all you needed make the fight even.
      They were all playing with one less spell.

But they cried so much against that, and thanks to this 8.3 life stackers high ip spear players and trinity players on the corrupted they nerfed the whole line.