Albion Online is Coming to Asia!

• hullierter wrote:

I live in Singapore.
      Can I transfer my account /char onto the Asian Server?
      Including all my achievements (Island,fame,weapons,gear,destiny board etc).
      Not keen on starting by zero and "losing" everything.
      Thanks
      No. None of that. Its a fresh start
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Any chance of Legendary Founders getting a discount on the new founders packs? A healthy 60% off would go a long way to silencing some of the grumbles out there, heck give 40% (epic founder) and 25% (veteran founder) and 15% (any starter pack) off for the other supporters.
      You'll get a lot more of the old players that are on the fence as to whether or not they want to buy deciding to click the purchase button.
    • hullierter wrote:

I live in Singapore.
      Can I transfer my account /char onto the Asian Server?
      Including all my achievements (Island,fame,weapons,gear,destiny board etc).
      Not keen on starting by zero and "losing" everything.
      Thanks
      You can't. It's a fresh start on a new server. The experience would be ruined for new players if someone could just transfer with loads of silver, spec and items.
    • KeyMagic wrote:

Any chance of Legendary Founders getting a discount on the new founders packs? A healthy 60% off would go a long way to silencing some of the grumbles out there, heck give 40% (epic founder) and 25% (veteran founder) and 15% (any starter pack) off for the other supporters.
      You'll get a lot more of the old players that are on the fence as to whether or not they want to buy deciding to click the purchase button.
      I have not heard about existing founders obtaining any kind of discount on the current founder packs.

My guess is that SBI has a lot of overheard and costs associated with opening this new server (considering it will be new server infrastructure in a new data center) and will be looking to recoup those costs through East Founder packs.

~ Friendly Neighborhood Wizard
    • solventh wrote:

Worros wrote:

The experience would be ruined for new players if someone could just transfer with loads of silver, spec and items.
      it s at least 20x easier to grind from zero now, when compared to the release of 2017.
      Very true .... but Worros' statement is correct nevertheless ....
      Midgard
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • New

V4ndr3 wrote:

Does it pay to have an account on both servers?
      Why would it? They are completely separate so in effect two completely separate games.

The only reason to play both would I suppose be if you wanted to play peak time round the clock (if you have no life) or if you wanted to continue on west with friends/guildies but also wanted to spend some time experiencing starting a fresh server.

Either way I wouldnt say it 'pays'
      Midgard
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • New

KeyMagic wrote:

Any chance of Legendary Founders getting a discount on the new founders packs? A healthy 60% off would go a long way to silencing some of the grumbles out there, heck give 40% (epic founder) and 25% (veteran founder) and 15% (any starter pack) off for the other supporters.
      Лол ты действительно не можешь себе позволить столь небольшую сумму? Для таких как вы игра до сих пор бесплатная, а покупать пакет основателя это решение каждого кто может позволить.. Настоящие фанаты вкинули уже 200$ и с кайфом ждут выхода сервера
    • New

Pasha28 wrote:

KeyMagic wrote:

Лол ты действительно не можешь себе позволить столь небольшую сумму? Для таких как вы игра до сих пор бесплатная, а покупать пакет основателя это решение каждого кто может позволить.. Настоящие фанаты вкинули уже 200$ и с кайфом ждут выхода сервера
      Да, я могу... Я купил 4 пакета основателей еще в оригинальной бета-версии.Это правильный вопрос и предложение.Расслабься, мой друг, и продолжай играть.
    • New

grul wrote:

What will be in the first chest of the east server ?
      Since there will be 0 items in the black market at that time, will it only runes and silver bags ?
      technically yes. They only seed a little bit of food (to feed crafting stations) thats it. At least thats how they did it at game launch in 2017. Once someone crafts stuff and puts it on BM - orders will start to fill.

On the other hand - first people to get to BM will make a heap of silver - because the prices will rise up high, but there will be no supply. We did not have BM at release, so we did not experience this phenomenon.