SBI, home of incompetent moderators

    • SBI, home of incompetent moderators

      This company employs some of the most fragile moderators found on a moderation team for a MMO.

      The slightest bit of valid criticism of their work will yield nothing but your opinion being deleted and hidden. These moderators do not care about the community or their feedback, they spend more time deleting and moving posts than they do positively interacting with the community.

      Remember this the next time you consider financially supporting this game, remember that your opinions and suggestions do not matter to them, and your criticisms will only anger them because they’re fragile ego individuals that have no interest in improving.

      SBI, you can employ better, you can be better, don’t let low quality employees drag your business down.
    • EQIMBE wrote:

      With your "88" in your Name I would not discuss with you... time to change.
      Time to change your name, every reasonable person knows what "88" means or what it stands for. It's a shame....
      Any reasonable personable would realize its for a birth year. But sure jump down a conspiracy rabbit hole based on two numbers in a name.
    • @Arcanian88 you most likely have not seen moderators on Minecraft public servers then
      those mods have way more fragile egos
      only difference is that they have TP commands
      and with abit more imagination

      assuming you are in a modded server where items are 100 X harder to craft and get them in albion
      dying to a mod there is more painful
      The Tank Who Bonks
    • The_Support_God wrote:

      @Arcanian88 you most likely have not seen moderators on Minecraft public servers then
      those mods have way more fragile egos
      only difference is that they have TP commands
      and with abit more imagination

      assuming you are in a modded server where items are 100 X harder to craft and get them in albion
      dying to a mod there is more painful
      There’s another big difference you’re conveniently overlooking for whatever reason (not hard to figure out the reason), and that is the mods here are actual paid employees, which raises the bar for required performance and judgement significantly. Come on man, put some effort into your response.
    • SBI, home of incompetent, sensitive moderators

      This company employs some of the most fragile moderators found on a moderation team for a MMO.

      The slightest bit of valid criticism of their work will yield nothing but your opinion being deleted and hidden. These moderators do not care about the community or their feedback, they spend more time deleting and moving posts than they do positively interacting with the community.

      Remember this the next time you consider financially supporting this game, remember that your opinions and suggestions do not matter to them, and your criticisms will only anger them because they’re fragile ego individuals that have no interest in improving.

      SBI, you can employ better, you can be better, don’t let low quality employees drag your business down.
    • Ah yes, calling moderators incompetent, sensitive fragile ego individuals that should be let go by the company they work for...

      I have no idea what you said that got moderated, as you haven't shared that part, but I think I have an idea why you got moderated.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Mandulf ().

    • Mandulf wrote:

      Ah yes, calling moderators incompetent, sensitive fragile ego individuals that should be let go by the company they work for...

      I have no idea what you said that got moderated, as you haven't shared that part, but I think I have an idea why you got moderated.
      That’s a lot of words to say a whole lot of nothing. Speak your mind pal, let’s see that logic at work.
    • I too am curious what triggered this. Also I feel like I read this exact post yesterday. Did you repost it after it being deleted once? Or am I experiencing Deja Vous?

      Edit: It wasn't Deja Vous. I found the other thread, you did post it twice.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Blenfjorn ().

    • Arcanian88 wrote:

      There’s another big difference you’re conveniently overlooking for whatever reason (not hard to figure out the reason), and that is the mods here are actual paid employees, which raises the bar for required performance and judgement significantly. Come on man, put some effort into your response.
      Most of the mods are unpaid volunteers actually.
    • Arcanian88 wrote:

      That’s a lot of words to say a whole lot of nothing. Speak your mind pal, let’s see that logic at work.

      Do I really have to explain why I am not surprised to see why your earlier posts got moderated if you are the kind of person who creates threads to insult moderators and to tell them they should get fired?

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Mandulf ().

    • Mandulf wrote:

      Arcanian88 wrote:

      That’s a lot of words to say a whole lot of nothing. Speak your mind pal, let’s see that logic at work.
      Do I really have to explain why I am not surprised to see why your earlier posts got moderated if you are the kind of person who creates threads to insult moderators and to tell them they should get fired?
      Criticism is not equal to insulting, show me where I am insulting and show me where I am breaking the rules? You can’t, the mods can’t, that’s why they just move the post, because there is nothing to reprimand, there’s no rules against criticizing moderators.

      You realize bootlicking isn’t gonna score you brownie points with moderators right? My friend you have more forums hours than ingame hours, you comment on every other post in these forums, usually prefacing each post with some version of “I have little experience with this” or “I haven’t actually done this myself” while going on to share your irrelevant inexperienced opinion on the subject. You have literally engaged in arguments with me only to later admit you’ve never actually tried it yourself or that you don’t understand the math behind it yourself. You lack the self awareness to understand when to share your opinion and when to not share your opinion, you just like ‘hearing yourself speak’ as the saying goes.

      Your responses here are yet another example of ‘idk what’s goin on but ima wedge my useless opinion in here anyway’, it’s asinine. Spend the time to gain the knowledge in a subject before interjecting your opinion on the subject, you’ll save everyone time.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

      Arcanian88 wrote:

      There’s another big difference you’re conveniently overlooking for whatever reason (not hard to figure out the reason), and that is the mods here are actual paid employees, which raises the bar for required performance and judgement significantly. Come on man, put some effort into your response.
      Most of the mods are unpaid volunteers actually.
      Not the mods with actual administrative privileges, which are the ones I’m referring to as they’re the ones making the final decision to censor and/or move valid criticisms directed towards them.
    • Nya1 wrote:

      How can one expect to be taken seriously when he does not provide any proof to whatever it is that he claims?
      How can ones rebuttals be taken seriously when the whole point of the topic is that they remove any of the criticisms in questions and you expect me to quote something that has been deleted via administrative privileges?
    • Arcanian88 wrote:

      Criticism is not equal to insulting, show me where I am insulting and show me where I am breaking the rules?
      If you're not providing any source, slinging things like this will be insulting:
      "Incompetent, sensitive moderators"
      "fragile ego individuals"


      Or worse, when you call SBI to fire them, based again on nothing since you're not providing any source:
      "SBI, you can employ better, you can be better, don’t let low quality employees drag your business down."

      Next, where you're breaking the rules, which isn't hard to find if you look at the list of forum rules, which includes this part:

      In-game-Chat-Moderation-Forum-Rules/ wrote:

      discuss moderator decisions in the forums
      Which you're clearly doing with this post.

      Arcanian88 wrote:

      My friend you have more forums hours than ingame hours, you comment on every other post in these forums

      Nah, I may have only been playing for some months and have been active on the forums, I still have more ingame hours than forum hours. I enjoy engaging the community on the forums, it's a good way to learn a new game, I think.
      And the discussions can be fun.

      Arcanian88 wrote:

      You have literally engaged in arguments with me only to later admit you’ve never actually tried it yourself or that you don’t understand the math behind it yourself.

      Where did I do that?

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Mandulf ().

    • Arcanian88 wrote:

      If you want examples just venture over to the “rants” subforum, where you will find countless topics of valid criticisms of the game, which have been moved to the rants sub because they weren’t sugarcoated enough for the mods liking.

      I see, you were ranting outside the rants subforum, and are now ranting outside the rants subforum that your rants were moved to the correct section of the forum?

      I wonder what will happen with this rant.

      (Before you ask me to 'speak my mind' again, I'll be explicit this time: this rant will probably be moved to the rants forum too.)
    • Mandulf wrote:

      Arcanian88 wrote:

      Criticism is not equal to insulting, show me where I am insulting and show me where I am breaking the rules?
      If you're not providing any source, slinging things like this will be insulting:
      "Incompetent, sensitive moderators"
      "fragile ego individuals"


      Or worse, when you call SBI to fire them, based again on nothing since you're not providing any source:

      "SBI, you can employ better, you can be better, don’t let low quality employees drag your business down."


      Next, where you're breaking the rules:

      In-game-Chat-Moderation-Forum-Rules/ wrote:

      discuss moderator decisions in the forums
      Which you're clearly doing with this post.

      Arcanian88 wrote:

      My friend you have more forums hours than ingame hours, you comment on every other post in these forums
      Nah, I may have only been playing for some months and have been active on the forums, I still have more ingame hours than forum hours. I enjoy engaging the community on the forums, it's a good way to learn a new game, I think.

      And the discussions can be fun.


      Arcanian88 wrote:

      You have literally engaged in arguments with me only to later admit you’ve never actually tried it yourself or that you don’t understand the math behind it yourself.
      Where did I do that?
      Just because I didn’t provide sourced citations doesn’t make my criticisms less legitimate, a criticism is an opinion, opinions do not need sources. Nice straw man argument though.

      Quoting exact examples would actually be discussing moderator decisions, my topic is a vague criticism of the overarching decision making process the moderators partake within these forums, not a critique of any specific decision making. But of course you’re trying to bait me into discussing particular decisions, while quoting a rule that states it’s not allowed, which is a bad faith argument with nefarious intentions, nice one again my friend.

      You don’t learn if you never listen and you definitely don’t learn if you interject a useless opinion into every discussion, you just derail that discussion. People who want to learn listen, people who love hearing themselves talk interject their opinion on subjects they have no experience.

      It was a post regarding refining taxes, you were providing suggestions to a newer player without actually understanding how the taxes work or how the resource return rate works.