Mist Loot - worse than normal?

• Gubit wrote:

A couple of questions: are you looking for wisps in the rz or bz? And how long does it take you to find a t8 rare/epic/legendary wisp? Gathering in a T6 map seems unprofitable. Even t7 is not that impressive imo. I think only t8 is profitable, but how much time do you need to spend to find a t8 map?
      BZ only. It took me from 5 to 120 minutes to find the t7-t8 zone. This is random. The purple t7 zone is full of enchanted t7 resources. I recently saw 7.3 fiber, leather, wood and stone at the same location.

I am currently doing solo dungeon diving around thetford portal. If I find a purple/gold wisp in the process, I'll go to town and change gear.
      I don't know how the new location tier system will work, depending on the color of the wisp. I think it will get worse.

I agree that searching for a t8 location is boring and time consuming. But when you find it, you get a great reward and a bunch of resources.

I stopped purposefully going to mists because I was tired of rats and teaming.
      I really think that this should be banned at the level of the rules and reports on violations should be accepted.
      I literally hate these mists users.

3 people killing spiders...
      One person baiting for a fight, and 3 standing and waiting outside the screen when you dismount.
      People who call you to group, but they already have a friend who is waiting for the command to attack you.
      I wish all the worst on these vile people.
      Eggless guys...
      hellfire hands enjoyer
      700/700 daggers
      500/700 nature
    • VseOtlichno wrote:

Gubit wrote:

Пара вопросов: вы ищете виспы в рз или бз? И сколько времени вам потребуется, чтобы найти редкий/эпический/легендарный пучок t8? Собираться на карте Т6 кажется невыгодным. Даже т7 не впечатляет. Я думаю выгодна только т8, но сколько времени нужно потратить, чтобы найти карту т8?
      только БЖ. У меня ушло от 5 до 120 минут, чтобы найти зону т7-т8. Это случайно. Фиолетовая зона t7 полна зачарованных ресурсов t7. Недавно я видел 7,3 волокна, кожи, дерева и камня в том же месте.
      В настоящее время я занимаюсь соло-погружением в подземелья вокруг портала Тетфорд. Если в процессе я найду пурпурно-золотой пучок, я пойду в город и переключу передачу.
      Я не знаю, как будет работать новая система уровней локаций, в зависимости от цвета огонька. Думаю будет хуже.

Я согласен, что поиск локации t8 скучен и занимает много времени. Но когда вы его найдете, вы получите большую награду и кучу ресурсов.

Я перестал целенаправленно ходить в туманы, потому что устал от крыс и команд.
      Я действительно считаю, что это нужно запретить на уровне правил и принимать сообщения о нарушениях.
      Я буквально ненавижу пользователей этих туманов.

3 человека убивают пауков...
      Один человек натравливает на драку, а трое стоят и ждут за экраном, когда вы спешитесь.
      Люди, которые зовут вас в группу, но у них уже есть друг, который ждет команды напасть на вас.
      Я желаю всего наихудшего этим подлым людям.
      Ребята без яиц...
      I understand your pain, after the third day I almost stopped fighting in common locations, I was especially disappointed when friends found each other and united. but the report system will not help, and 12 seconds does not help, they are either bypassed or dismounted behind the screen, a more effective solution to the problem is needed that will not affect other fog activity. Наноболс гайс найдут способ