Undead Cape - When nerf

• Undead Cape - When nerf

75% of capes in duo/solo content open world or mists etc is all undead cape, and it's just terrible design.

Ratio of undead cape : royal jackets + claymores combined is still like 3 undead capes to : 1 of either of those.

nerfs to one is good, but why not the other.
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

Dubdee wrote:

Undead cape invis duration should definitely be nerfed to 4s.
      4 = useless, even 0.5 sec less make the cape useless, while just 0.5 sec more will make it very broken. They hit the spot with the duration. If you use the cape frequently enough you'll know why I say that.
      Please tell me how you feel like this cape is in a good spot when it's used more then almost any other piece of equipment in the game?
      Please tell me the fun in constant resetting until you get the fight right? While feeling no real pressure of death?

"But there are counters". the counters will completely put your build into the ground where you lose.

Only reason streamers are not complaining about it is because they all use it, and if the argument is just use it as well? then thats an automatic red flag for something that needs a nerf.
    • iRawn wrote:

Please tell me how you feel like this cape is in a good spot when it's used more then almost any other piece of equipment in the game?

Ideally I'd say every cape should be useful in some situation.

Keep in mind that if you play a small part of the game and base your observations on for example mainly on open world 1v1 situations, you're going to see a bias.

It's not strange or unbalanced to see everyone use Undead capes in a part of the game where the bonus is more useful than other bonuses, like in the Mists. Likewise it wouldn't be strange to see many people use Thetford capes when clearing NPCs or use Lymhurst capes in situations where they run out of energy fast.

Like I said, ideally all capes have some use. If certain capes are never used and some capes dominate not only in small scale open world scenarios but also in ZvZ and NPC fame farming, then a cape might be in a bad spot and in need of a change, in my opinion.
    • the duration should probably not be touched because without it you won't even be able to leave the screen.
      disabling spells while the cape is active would help. (or disable to cape if you use a spell)
      ign: tride

Try whatever tricks you want. I’ll just straight up kill you and resolve the issue once and for all.
    • iRawn wrote:

No it's not, it's used like ~50% of the cape just in Mist, and Mist not even 1/5 of the game even when it's new. Like I've said, it's currently in a very good spot, and i'm too lazy to explain it, hence the statement: " If you use the cape frequently enough you'll know why I say that."

iRawn wrote:

Please tell me the fun in constant resetting until you get the fight right? While feeling no real pressure of death?
      You reset because you play your cards right, not because of undead cape. That cape only proc by zombie mindlessly hitting people. Against someone with just a bit of brain, bringing undead cape is like having no cape, it doesn't give u any brawling power. That's said, most players in this game are zombies, that's why the cape is popular in certain content.

iRawn wrote:

Only reason streamers are not complaining about it is because they all use it.
      LoL no, streamers ain't complaining because they are killing people with undead cape regularly. Many of them ain't even using it.
      Solo/duo player. Potions & food crafter. Transporters.