Golden Whale Conglomerate - An Analysts News & Market Report

• Golden Whale Conglomerate - An Analysts News & Market Report

I have a confession to make: "I think the possibilities and depth of Albions economic gameplay and what is possible on a social level are shockingly overlooked and undersupported. Many of us play games far beyond the limits of a game-client and the grey-area between in-game and out-of-game. Albion and its world can be so much more than it is today."

But since nobody else is taking on the challenge to promote and create the type of economic social gameplay I want to see happening in Albion - I decided to take on the challenge myself.

Introducing:
      • The Albion Market Report
      Think of it almost like an analysts report written for a bunch of nerds who like to roleplay a business in an MMO. But with a twist, experimenting with socio-economic concepts and applying these ideas to a functioning large scale simulated economy: Albion Online.

Below you find the links to previous reports. If you want to discuss the reports, feel free to comment here or check out our community recruitment thread where you can read more about the group behind these reports. We will also have an open Discord at a later point in time. For now check out the latest Market Report and let me know what you think!

List of previous reports:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Bogul ().

• Albion Market Report - December 5th 2022

>> I could tell a joke about pizza, but it's a little cheesy.

Welcome to the Albion Market Report, your quick overview about what's going on in the World of Albion.

Today’s repot is sponsored by: The Golden Whale Conglomerate - an Albion business community and premiere refining and bulk-trading Discord.
      Hop on in and find like minded people to conduct business and chat about the Albion markets.

Last Week:

The latest expansion for Albion Online - Beyond the Veil has been released almost exactly two weeks ago and the markets are still in a state of upheaval as you might expect after a large update.

The biggest news of last week is the end of Season 17, concluding today at downtime. Congratulations to Take-off-Wuhu, Dancing on the grave and EQMS EQMS for securing the top-3-spots of the Season.

Other news include Patch 1 with various adjustments to the mist, the roads and first balance changes, the start of a new refer a friend season, featuring the Yuletide Yak that started on December 1st, making the previous one, the Horsferatu available for trade soon.

The Week Ahead:

The city plot-auctions will start this week after the downtime on monday. Make sure to place your bids if you are in the business of plot-ownership.

Patch-wise further updates and changes are announced in the NDA balance thread which are expected to address the Beyond the Veil combat balance, but will only go live after the conclusion of the Crystal League Championship Tournament happening on Saturday and Sunday December 10th and 11th.

If you are into twitch drops, there will also be a special additional twitch-drops campaign running during the two-day tournament streams, with rewards including two rare and one epic and one legendary chest, as reported on AOTV.

The Market Report

If you spot anything that we did not cover or notice, please share your observation with everyone either in the comments or on our Discord, where we have a dedicated thread dedicated for this report.

Gold Report

At the time of writing the Gold price is slightly above 4240 Silver per Gold today. The four week-trend price started off at around 3925, rose sharply over a three week period before spiking at 4381 and 4605 two and one week ago respectively. The 7-day trend is remarkably flat at around 4250 after dropping noticably at the beginning of last week. Premium Prices for the 1-month climb to 15.9 million Silver and 44.5 million Silver for the 3-month, hitting new highs after the recent increase to premium pricing.

Resource Report

Today’s resource report will cover the Enchantment Level 1 Cloth Market in Lymhurst.

>> If you have a solution that makes querying this data easier other than taking screenshots, please get in touch!

The Enchantment 1 cloth market saw an overall increase in average price over the last seven days with a spike in trade volume on the weekend. The average price has pushed noticeably higher in the last week, but since then has cooled off slightly. The question remains how the release of the mists will contribute to the overall economy in the longer term. Trade Volume in has increased slightly as a part of the population came back to check out the new update.

The three month trend shows a continuous slight downward trend in cloth prices overall, however with the beginning of a slight upwards momentum, beginning in December. Again - likely coinciding with the Beyond the Veil update. With the busy holiday season ahead of us, we might get a better idea where price will head over the next weeks as overall higher volume could be expected.

The monthly average prices of the x.1 Cloth Market in Lymhurst takes as a snapshot today on 05/12/2022:

4.1∼ 260
      5.1∼ 1,250
      6.1∼ 4,300
      7.1∼ 18,000
      8.1∼ 47,000

Special Interest Market: x.4

This week's special interest market will be the newly introduced enchantment 4 markets, which saw their first week of trading. We focus on the Fiber & Cloth markets today.

Notably x.4 was only available via transmutation at the very beginning, so the prices reflect the transmutation cost very closely. Only later in the week, some of the newly introduced supply hit the market and pushed the price below the transmutation cost level. Other notables in the x.4 markets are noticeably low overall volume, due to its high price and limited use cases. A downward price-trend is visible, especially on the refined market, as the initial rush calms down and price finds fair value. Longer term it will be interesting how much of the likely end-game guild controlled supply will find its way onto the market and how closely price will stay below the transmutation cost upper price ceiling.

And that's it for today you lovely people and remember: social gains over silver gains - in the end we all just play a game!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Bogul ().

• Bogul wrote:

YeSer wrote:

i want hear ur opinion about this skin, its will be used?
      please write your question differently, your translation software did not work properly
      Probably is wondering your thoughts on how much gold will be taken out of the market from self-referrals. If that's still a function of the gold market and self referring.
      ign: Latenightpizzas

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Latenightpizzas
    • latenightpizzas wrote:

Bogul wrote:

YeSer wrote:

please write your question differently, your translation software did not work properly
      Probably is wondering your thoughts on how much gold will be taken out of the market from self-referrals. If that's still a function of the gold market and self referring.
      I think you're assuming to much here :S . If you have a theory feel free to share..

That said, since we don't have trading volume seperated into buy&sell nor a general idea about volume its impossible to estimate no?
    • Bogul wrote:

YeSer wrote:

Bogul wrote:

YeSer wrote:

you add a image about the ox skin and u havent say nothing about it ,why sbi is doing shit skins?
      i'm not sbi??
      why u mad bro
      i am not blame u i just want heard ur opinion about the skin. becouse i see the image , then i just wanted to quest u that. nothing else.