No PVE in the Mists

• PvE
    • No PVE in the Mists

Hello, Brave Ranger!
      Let's talk about The Mists. Actually, we have no PVE content in the Mists. I spend enough time there, lost 200mil, earn 700k reputation and know everything about Mists. So, i propose to add to The Mists Static Solo dungeons with high loot chance, like old solo dungeons from Avaroads. It would be great, there would be sooo much PVP and fun, and PVE ofcourse. I hope developers will see my post.
      Thank you! See in the Mists!
    • Just play 8.3 or 7.3 oath keepers. Use armoured horse.

U kill people with q / w. Chase with E and mount up in any kind of risk under full pvp damage while E shielded.

U need be stupid to die. It just feels like bug abuse if u fight another high gear and mount up in brawl like a god
    • Trial_hard wrote:

Just play 8.3 or 7.3 oath keepers. Use armoured horse.

U kill people with q / w. Chase with E and mount up in any kind of risk under full pvp damage while E shielded.

U need be stupid to die. It just feels like bug abuse if u fight another high gear and mount up in brawl like a god
      Except for a third of the people in there run battle bracer with 2 or 3 knock spells :D .
      Solo/duo player. Potions & food crafter. Transporters.
    • noxmortus wrote:

There is PvE: warcamps, spiders and artifact mobs.
      tell me please how much reputation do you have?
      Mob camps are useless at all.
      Spiders give only 100-300k and it's tooooo dungerous to kill them 'couse of tones rats.
      what about bosses? i saw only 3.
      Images
      • Безымянный.png

39.94 kB, 382×98, viewed 9 times