Getting premium without premium?

• Getting premium without premium?

So I have been playing for a long time now, I bought premium for 4 months last year but sadly i couldn't play in that time, so basically I lost all of my silver and all of my months of premium.
      Any ideas on how to get premium without having premium? Everything feels so slow, and the best i can get is something like 1million in 3 hours with gathering, solo DG or Faction transport (I was never into pvp too much). Sometimes I will probably lose that to some ganker, plus it's never the net profit because of the higher taxes of the market... So i can say i'm kind of stuck
    • mahalkong wrote:

So I have been playing for a long time now, I bought premium for 4 months last year but sadly i couldn't play in that time, so basically I lost all of my silver and all of my months of premium https://9apps.ooo/.
      Any ideas on how to get premium without having premium? Everything feels so slow, and the best i can get is something like 1million in 3 hours with gathering, solo DG or Faction transport (I was never into pvp too much). Sometimes I will probably lose that to some ganker, plus it's never the net profit because of the higher taxes of the market... So i can say i'm kind of stuck
      I got this,...
    • It does take some patience. The first time I earned premium without premium, it took me almost a month of work to earn enough silver to buy a month of premium, overwhelmingly by fishing. I can only play for a few hours a day, most of them playing distractedly while also eating a meal, watching TV with my family, or participating in a Zoom appointment; someone who could focus 100% for longer hours could speed that up.

Having premium greatly increases your ability to earn silver, so the next month I was able to dedicate less time to grinding out the silver and more doing fun, less profitable things like exploring black zones, fighting over chests, etc. The couple of months since I've leveled up, invested in suits of gathering gear, bought and expanded an island where I keep up various sorts of farm plots, and otherwise increased my speed of earning silver such that I would have done it in under a week the latest time, except that some bastard at SBI raised the price of premium from 3,000 gold to 3,750 just a couple of days before my preceding month expired.....