purpose of rz in the mist ?

• I took a trip through the red zone yesterday to see the zones. They're pretty empty and I don't really see the point either.

Trial hard makes a good point though, I have not seen any portal entrances to dungeons, corrupted dungeons or hellgates inside the regular lethal and nonlethal Mists. Could it be that these static red zones exist mainly to allow people based from Brecilien to also take part in those activities?
    • Mandulf wrote:

I took a trip through the red zone yesterday to see the zones. They're pretty empty and I don't really see the point either.

Trial hard makes a good point though, I have not seen any portal entrances to dungeons, corrupted dungeons or hellgates inside the regular lethal and nonlethal Mists. Could it be that these static red zones exist mainly to allow people based from Brecilien to also take part in those activities?
      You are correct
      So we get a Yuletide event IG, but my religion's holiday of All You Can Eat Pasta Friday's isn't allowed? All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster: Our Lord and Savior of all you can eat!