Holy staff 'smite' trash

• Holy staff 'smite' trash

Holy smite was somewhat playable before the nerf, but now it's complete garbage. delay on smite is way too long. If player has a mobility build you wont hit him once, curse staff can just throw dots on you while running in circles around you and you wont be able to aim a shot on him. smite is good for PVE only, but even then you cant kite and smite a mob cause ITS TOO FU**ING SLOOOOOOW.
    • northski wrote:

Holy smite was somewhat playable before the nerf, but now it's complete garbage. delay on smite is way too long. If player has a mobility build you wont hit him once, curse staff can just throw dots on you while running in circles around you and you wont be able to aim a shot on him. smite is good for PVE only, but even then you cant kite and smite a mob cause ITS TOO FU**ING SLOOOOOOW.
      mald more now you have to pre-cast and actually have the skills and brains to use it, not just spam Q with your eyes closed
    • I don’t think holy was meant to be super viable in solo pvp. Haven’t touched it since the change but if you say works in pve but not solo pvp I’d say they fixed it. Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed it but that is one line that shouldn’t dominate outside of a group with people for you to heal.
    • Noreaga wrote:

I don’t think holy was meant to be super viable in solo pvp. Haven’t touched it since the change but if you say works in pve but not solo pvp I’d say they fixed it. Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed it but that is one line that shouldn’t dominate outside of a group with people for you to heal.
      every game has a holy class that is capable of 1v1 pvp, why should albion remove such option? there are like 3 viable weapons in this game, the rest is shit.
      also holy was never ''super viable'' unless you have 5k kills and know how to play it, and it's easy to play against holy.