Are SBI planning on fixing mists or are they a bust like everything else?

• Are SBI planning on fixing mists or are they a bust like everything else?

so the solo mists am talking about not had any exp in duos but i hear there cancer to. So right now as it is the Mists are loot lands for the rich and the strong. absoultely not a place for new or low ip players. between rats and lurkers 3rd party fights and 8.3 MP sets ruling the land and players with 8b fame dominating what are SBI doing if anything? they removed solo dungeosn by closing them over, they destroyed the Ava roads for a solo player. the OW is a joke for solo player and it seems like each day thsi game moves closer to P2W.

i have 33 days left on my prem and if this sht show is the same after that am out for good. i have probably lost in the region of about 40 to 50 mil in deaths the past week in the mists and not bec am bad this aint including the actual real 1v1 fights av lost am only inc the deaths to being 3rd party or 8.3 mp just owning me. i think adding some solo random dungeons in the mists would be a good idea and to keep them open like they used to be. This will offer a place to seek refuge if u see the above happening. it will be a place to take a good 1v1 and with the posibilty of shrines it will stop the high ip kings and make them think twice b4 engaging joe bob in his 6.1 set. as it stand the mists update and with the increase in prem price has just made the wealth gap a wealth canyon. god i so feel bad for the new players to this game right now.

The post was edited 2 times, last by CDEEK5 ().

• There are non-lethal solo Mists if you didn't know. Nothing is stopping you from 3rd partying fights yourself. Everyone does when you get the chance.

Just play Corrupted Dungeons instead of Mists if you want 1v1 fights with IP cap. I don't see the problem.

Mists aren't supposed to provide a fair 1v1 experience. It's blackzone open world for solo players with all its up- and downsides.

The Outlands is a place for guilds to play. It's not meant for solo players.
    • ip cap on access to mist 1300 would create anti rat groups and the meta will fix itself, for now ratting is the ultimate profit and 0 risk, and hunting rats is 0 profit and suuper time wasting.

on the other hand it just shows blackzone hideout players going around in circles and getting erections when 2 people fight and want to have fun in a video game

It's sbi fault that with every update the game gets safer and safer and never pushes players to learn pvp just gives them mechanics to avoid pvp.
    • Quagga wrote:

ip cap on access to mist 1300 would create anti rat groups and the meta will fix itself, for now ratting is the ultimate profit and 0 risk, and hunting rats is 0 profit and suuper time wasting.

on the other hand it just shows blackzone hideout players going around in circles and getting erections when 2 people fight and want to have fun in a video game

It's sbi fault that with every update the game gets safer and safer and never pushes players to learn pvp just gives them mechanics to avoid pvp.
      I believe if SBI dont get a grip of this game there going to take huge financial losses. from what i understand they are currently $50.000.000 in the negitive (from youtube sources so not sure how legit this is). i get that SBI need paid to and make profit but they should not gain this profit at the expense of bad game emchanics and poorly thought out updates. as a player with 4 years experiance and about 90 percent of this time i played solo and the rest duo with a freind or 2. so i have experiance when the game was viable to survive as a solo player and get tons of content and decent profit and loot.

It just could be the case thet SBI are just milking this cash cow game for as long as they can and just fallback on the people who are willing to swipe there plastic. It just seems like the game to me is going in this P2W direction bc right now if i want to win mists i could go spend 40mil on a MP 8.3 and dominate but to me i hate this idea and is very boring lol.
    • CDEEK5 wrote:

Quagga wrote:

ip cap on access to mist 1300 would create anti rat groups and the meta will fix itself, for now ratting is the ultimate profit and 0 risk, and hunting rats is 0 profit and suuper time wasting.

I believe if SBI dont get a grip of this game there going to take huge financial losses. from what i understand they are currently $50.000.000 in the negitive (from youtube sources so not sure how legit this is). i get that SBI need paid to and make profit but they should not gain this profit at the expense of bad game emchanics and poorly thought out updates. as a player with 4 years experiance and about 90 percent of this time i played solo and the rest duo with a freind or 2. so i have experiance when the game was viable to survive as a solo player and get tons of content and decent profit and loot.
      It just could be the case thet SBI are just milking this cash cow game for as long as they can and just fallback on the people who are willing to swipe there plastic. It just seems like the game to me is going in this P2W direction.
      i dunno where u have it from but as far as I know it's completely different.

1) SBI sold the game
      2) SBI gets an earn out if they achieve special financial parameters at a given time

That was to my knowledge the situation last time as i checked
    • Trial_hard wrote:

CDEEK5 wrote:

Quagga wrote:

I believe if SBI dont get a grip of this game there going to take huge financial losses. from what i understand they are currently $50.000.000 in the negitive (from youtube sources so not sure how legit this is). i get that SBI need paid to and make profit but they should not gain this profit at the expense of bad game emchanics and poorly thought out updates. as a player with 4 years experiance and about 90 percent of this time i played solo and the rest duo with a freind or 2. so i have experiance when the game was viable to survive as a solo player and get tons of content and decent profit and loot.It just could be the case thet SBI are just milking this cash cow game for as long as they can and just fallback on the people who are willing to swipe there plastic. It just seems like the game to me is going in this P2W direction.
      i dunno where u have it from but as far as I know it's completely different.
      1) SBI sold the game
      2) SBI gets an earn out if they achieve special financial parameters at a given time

That was to my knowledge the situation last time as i checked
      This lack of transparenty may speak for itself.
    • Quagga wrote:

I’m pretty sure every solo player that is mediocre (has like 5mil silver as a normal amount of silver), believed that the mists would be the place for them to PvP without getting a big group third party, and also probably wanted actual goals to fight over with other solo players that are in pretty cheap yet fightable builds like some 5.1, not some 8.3 Gucci third parties. I tried to get a good few kills and stay a good bit safe but guess what appears, a tier 8 equivalent player that probably has like 200mil and can just 1shot you (no rotations build). And the only reason SBI wanted to make lethal areas safe, was for new players, why tf are new players even going into pretty much end game zones, oh I know why, it’s because there is no boundaries for the game to separate the early game, the mid game, and the late game players. If there were boundaries then SBI wouldn’t have to make every single content easier for new players, then immediately put a price gap on everything by nerfing all of the solo content in the game. And don’t get me started with the mists, the mists was just a terrible trade with taking the solo’able roads of avalon which was all good money in the end, and then replace it with mists which make like half of everything with how much a player could gain from the Roads of Avalon, and even less so with silver.
    • CDEEK5 wrote:

It just could be the case thet SBI are just milking this cash cow game for as long as they can and just fallback on the people who are willing to swipe there plastic. It just seems like the game to me is going in this P2W direction bc right now if i want to win mists i could go spend 40mil on a MP 8.3 and dominate but to me i hate this idea and is very boring lol.

If you're not sure what you're talking about, shut up and don't spread misinformation!!!
      Healer Supremacy

• From my perspective, i have played nothing but solo mists since launch and through all the hotfixes and i am really enjoying it apart from 1 thing ... the rats

I understand that people are at different stages of their Albion career, and if they have succeeded to such an extent they can afford to risk 8.3 sets, then fair play - i have no issue with running across 8.3 meta builds in the mists. It's up to me to survive.

However, flat 4 bloodletter rats as an example, literally waiting next to the spiders / chests / TWisps to bop you and steal the loot is pathetic.
      I don't want an IP cap to the mists, i want an IP entry level to gain access to lethal - anything under 1150 needs to be in non-lethal until they have earned enough silver to come in to the lethal (end game) areas for solo players

If you are a 1150 IP rat, then you are worth me attempting to kill you.

At this point, i have been ratted on drops more times than i can remember and it's just boring

However with that said, as i never really post - the hotfixes are amazing, SBI get a lot of abuse and childish criticism but as a mid-tier solo player i am very happy (just fix the rats please)
    • Mendigo_Do_Mar wrote:

CDEEK5 wrote:

If you're not sure what you're talking about, shut up and don't spread misinformation!!!
      I think is he totally right my brother, only a blind person cannot see this happening during the last 2 years.

"Sometimes I really care, sometimes I really don't"
    • ThreeHades wrote:

Quagga wrote:

I’m pretty sure every solo player that is mediocre (has like 5mil silver as a normal amount of silver), believed that the mists would be the place for them to PvP without getting a big group third party, and also probably wanted actual goals to fight over with other solo players that are in pretty cheap yet fightable builds like some 5.1, not some 8.3 Gucci third parties. I tried to get a good few kills and stay a good bit safe but guess what appears, a tier 8 equivalent player that probably has like 200mil and can just 1shot you (no rotations build). And the only reason SBI wanted to make lethal areas safe, was for new players, why tf are new players even going into pretty much end game zones, oh I know why, it’s because there is no boundaries for the game to separate the early game, the mid game, and the late game players. If there were boundaries then SBI wouldn’t have to make every single content easier for new players, then immediately put a price gap on everything by nerfing all of the solo content in the game. And don’t get me started with the mists, the mists was just a terrible trade with taking the solo’able roads of avalon which was all good money in the end, and then replace it with mists which make like half of everything with how much a player could gain from the Roads of Avalon, and even less so with silver.
      It's not only because of that. Player behavior often follows predictable patterns. New players seek out activities in dangerous areas because the rewards in the areas appropriate for them are abysmally awful. Even for veteran players, the loot outside of group content is atrocious.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Gnomead ().

• Mendigo_Do_Mar wrote:

CDEEK5 wrote:

Ahhh that word again, used whenever people dont agree or like what you say they brand it as misinformation lol this type of rhtoric is more akin to the twiter hate mobs lol. For you to state my speculations are "Missinformation" you must be in possesion of inside knowledge that contradticts my statements. wich am guessing you don't.
    • CDEEK5 wrote:

Mendigo_Do_Mar wrote:

CDEEK5 wrote:

Ahhh that word again, used whenever people dont agree or like what you say they brand it as misinformation lol this type of rhtoric is more akin to the twiter hate mobs lol. For you to state my speculations are "Missinformation" you must be in possesion of inside knowledge that contradticts my statements. wich am guessing you don't.
      How exactly would SBI be in $50,000,000 dollars in debt when they barely spend any money into the game, they don’t spend that much to make better server, they don’t spend money to pay their worker to get into depth with fixing the bugs that ravage the game, more so for mobile players.
      I legit do not see how they could even be in that much debt, so when you say “oh it not misinformation” or something around those lines in context, most of us people that have lingered around these forums for a good long while and know the game well, know that you have little to no clue with what is going on with SBI.

Gnomead wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

Quagga wrote:

It's not only because of that. Player behavior often follows predictable patterns. New players seek out activities in dangerous areas because the rewards in the areas appropriate for them are abysmally awful. Even for veteran players, the loot outside of group content is atrocious.
      It’s more of a complaint of how they didn’t think of the game long term, and this is what we ended up with, a game with new players diving into content normally done by players that have many hours of experience playing the game. Although the Mists of Avalon could have easily dealt with that issue if SBI put in a little more time to make it so that you are put into Mists that have similarly skilled players as you and not a t8 Gucci boi that doesn’t have to worry about being ganked, and the only other threats would be other tier 8 Gucci players, which there aren’t really many of, and usually there is like 2 Gucci players out of 10 that are in a Mists of Avalon and the other 8 are in like 5.1 and 6.1 which is gear that can be reasonably dealt with each other, which is just depending on the skill of the players.
    • CDEEK5 wrote:

Mendigo_Do_Mar wrote:

CDEEK5 wrote:

This is flawed logic lol. I could speculate that SBI is doing very well and all the people complaining on reddit and the forum is just the vocal minority not even 0.00001% of albion's population. My speculation now cannot be disproven by you because you don't posses inside knowledge that contradicts my statements.

jad0 wrote:

CDEEK5 wrote:

i have probably lost in the region of about 40 to 50 mil in deaths the past week in the mists and not bec am bad
      If you was playing with T 6.1 sets and you lost 40-50m in one week, you died sth like 80-100 times. You must be bad, there is no other explanation
      Very true, with 40-50m this guy can run 8.1 sets and farm the 6.1 players but he insists on dying in 6.1 instead.
    • ThreeHades wrote:

CDEEK5 wrote:

Mendigo_Do_Mar wrote:

CDEEK5 wrote:

How exactly would SBI be in $50,000,000 dollars in debt when they barely spend any money into the game, they don’t spend that much to make better server, they don’t spend money to pay their worker to get into depth with fixing the bugs that ravage the game, more so for mobile players.I legit do not see how they could even be in that much debt, so when you say “oh it not misinformation” or something around those lines in context, most of us people that have lingered around these forums for a good long while and know the game well, know that you have little to no clue with what is going on with SBI.

Gnomead wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

Quagga wrote:

It’s more of a complaint of how they didn’t think of the game long term, and this is what we ended up with, a game with new players diving into content normally done by players that have many hours of experience playing the game. Although the Mists of Avalon could have easily dealt with that issue if SBI put in a little more time to make it so that you are put into Mists that have similarly skilled players as you and not a t8 Gucci boi that doesn’t have to worry about being ganked, and the only other threats would be other tier 8 Gucci players, which there aren’t really many of, and usually there is like 2 Gucci players out of 10 that are in a Mists of Avalon and the other 8 are in like 5.1 and 6.1 which is gear that can be reasonably dealt with each other, which is just depending on the skill of the players.
      Just because there aren't hard boundries for new players to go to end zones doesnt mean boundaries dont exist. (Hard boundries are also the opposite of a sandbox game experience, you can find those in other games if so inclined.)

One example is the seperation between royal continent and black zones (most people playing under a month that haven't looked at youtube won't stumble into the black zones that easily).

Another examples is one that you mentioned here - t8 gucci players, or gankers in large groups - when they kill a player mercilessly on sight, this should be a deterrent for new players to go into those end game zones until they are ready to deal with those sorts of players.
    • Nerrd wrote:

From my perspective, i have played nothing but solo mists since launch and through all the hotfixes and i am really enjoying it apart from 1 thing ... the rats

I understand that people are at different stages of their Albion career, and if they have succeeded to such an extent they can afford to risk 8.3 sets, then fair play - i have no issue with running across 8.3 meta builds in the mists. It's up to me to survive.

However, flat 4 bloodletter rats as an example, literally waiting next to the spiders / chests / TWisps to bop you and steal the loot is pathetic.
      I don't want an IP cap to the mists, i want an IP entry level to gain access to lethal - anything under 1150 needs to be in non-lethal until they have earned enough silver to come in to the lethal (end game) areas for solo players

If you are a 1150 IP rat, then you are worth me attempting to kill you.

At this point, i have been ratted on drops more times than i can remember and it's just boring

However with that said, as i never really post - the hotfixes are amazing, SBI get a lot of abuse and childish criticism but as a mid-tier solo player i am very happy (just fix the rats please)
      Sorry what kind of idiocy is this right here? You say "Fair play it's on me to survive the 8.3 onslaught" BUT THE 4.1 RATS OH DEAR LORD GET EM OUT"

All this tells me is that you're on of the 8.3 players who overgear and go around slaughtering newbies to feel better about yourself. Litteraly the only players "enjoying mists" as you've said are the people who overgear so heavily no one else is allowed to have any fun and you get butthurt when some 4.1 gets "your" loot because you are the highest geared player in a given Mist, either that or you run out and back in till you are.

How are you this delusional and self entiteled?
      No.