Weakened Wisps - Might and Favor

• Economy
    • Weakened Wisps - Might and Favor

Please check if there is a mistake in the reward for Weakened Wisps.

Why do wisps in a t6 zone give the equivalent value of might and favor, like for a vortex in the outlands? But this is group content. You must have group, hold the territory.
      A random solo player in a flat t5 set will get more than every member of the group that carries the vortex to the territory.
      Over the weekend I found a legendary wisp in t7 location. I completed the weekly conqueror challenge in 5 minutes. Received another million silver from purchased chests.

I think the reward should be 3 times less.

P.S. Crystal spiders with 7k hp but having value like spiders in the open world are just a joke.
      hellfire hands enjoyer
      700/700 daggers
      500/700 nature
    • "A random solo player in a flat t5 set will get more than every member of the group that carries the vortex to the territory." You must not have played in the mists much if you think anyone who isnt remotely high ip is getting these wisps. Not to mention people gang up on you unlesss you're in 8.3 or something and even then people might. Stop crying that solo players can now complete the weekly conquerors chest casually. Also "Over the weekend I found a legendary wisp in t7 location. I completed the weekly conqueror challenge in 5 minutes" good. I'd hope thered be good might for these things so solo players can maybe complete the season challenege thing.
    • VseOtlichno wrote:

Please check if there is a mistake in the reward for Weakened Wisps.

Why do wisps in a t6 zone give the equivalent value of might and favor, like for a vortex in the outlands? But this is group content. You must have group, hold the territory.
      A random solo player in a flat t5 set will get more than every member of the group that carries the vortex to the territory.
      Over the weekend I found a legendary wisp in t7 location. I completed the weekly conqueror challenge in 5 minutes. Received another million silver from purchased chests.

I think the reward should be 3 times less.

P.S. Crystal spiders with 7k hp but having value like spiders in the open world are just a joke.
      Why are you confused, exactly?
      The only way Mists will get nerfed is if guilds can play in them. Because ONLY things that benefits guilds in this game, get nerfed to the ground.
      All their arguments for inflation are thrown out the window when talking about solo player rewards in fully instanced zones.

"Why join a guild when you can be a mobile solo rat?" - Albion 2022
    • Promethius999 wrote:

"A random solo player in a flat t5 set will get more than every member of the group that carries the vortex to the territory." You must not have played in the mists much if you think anyone who isnt remotely high ip is getting these wisps. Not to mention people gang up on you unlesss you're in 8.3 or something and even then people might.
      You must not have played in the mists much if you have not seen empty locations where there was no competition.
      Literally every 4-5 wisp I got for free. It's just that no one comes to fight for him.
      hellfire hands enjoyer
      700/700 daggers
      500/700 nature
    • I actually agree on that statement. And as you can see, I try :D
      (and I mean it, I really try, but I am really bad^^)
      Edit : that is why I push for a 1v1 arena, CD are boring. I would gladly chain the 1v1 to learn. Right now I am just a running pinata. But still, I engage as often as possible. Above 3000HP I run

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pipeer ().