make CD great again

• Corrupted Dungeons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• make CD great again

i have the feeling that this game want force the players to play the game in a group, but SBI forgets that the majority of the players are solo players. You guys are killing the solo player content.

Please, buff the loot of corrupted again. you can add more shards to make difficult to rat .. you can add an algorithm that rewards the players that play more PvP`s sequencially. If a player manage to rat 1 CD, you can add some algorithm that dont let he make this in the next CD. you guys have so many options to improve the pvp in CD, but you choose to kill the CD .. the loot dont worth the time spended !! i saw some streamers play in HG, they make 2 mil in 2 HG lvl 6 .. the difference is gigantic !!!

SBI - STOP FOCUSING ON GROUP CONTENT .. the game already have a lot. Start to focus in solo player content !!! not everyone likes to play in a group !!
    • PsychoJ4ck wrote:

i have the feeling that this game want force the players to play the game in a group, but SBI forgets that the majority of the players are solo players. You guys are killing the solo player content.

Please, buff the loot of corrupted again. you can add more shards to make difficult to rat .. you can add an algorithm that rewards the players that play more PvP`s sequencially. If a player manage to rat 1 CD, you can add some algorithm that dont let he make this in the next CD. you guys have so many options to improve the pvp in CD, but you choose to kill the CD .. the loot dont worth the time spended !! i saw some streamers play in HG, they make 2 mil in 2 HG lvl 6 .. the difference is gigantic !!!

SBI - STOP FOCUSING ON GROUP CONTENT .. the game already have a lot. Start to focus in solo player content !!! not everyone likes to play in a group !!
      What are you talking about? You get loot by killing your enemy. if you're a dumbass rat in pvp content ofc you dont get rewarded. What a dumb post.
    • QualityController wrote:

PsychoJ4ck wrote:

What are you talking about? You get loot by killing your enemy. if you're a dumbass rat in pvp content ofc you dont get rewarded. What a dumb post.
      you just posted that quitting the game, what are you still doing here ?? delete your account, do us a favor !! my point is, the amount of silver per dungeon is extremely low in corrupts than in any other content. Today it is very rare to see a chest with more than 20k of silver, regardless of whether I kill the enemy or not.
    • PsychoJ4ck wrote:

QualityController wrote:

PsychoJ4ck wrote:

you just posted that quitting the game, what are you still doing here ?? delete your account, do us a favor !! my point is, the amount of silver per dungeon is extremely low in corrupts than in any other content. Today it is very rare to see a chest with more than 20k of silver, regardless of whether I kill the enemy or not.
      yes and I just told you your enemy usually has 200K in gear so if you kill your enemy you get 200K and you can skip to next one right away and earn tons of cash. you want a lot of silver for doing nothing, if I play the game or not is irrelevant. your logic is retarded. must be a zoomer used to participation medals
    • QualityController wrote:

PsychoJ4ck wrote:

QualityController wrote:

PsychoJ4ck wrote:

yes and I just told you your enemy usually has 200K in gear so if you kill your enemy you get 200K and you can skip to next one right away and earn tons of cash. you want a lot of silver for doing nothing, if I play the game or not is irrelevant. your logic is retarded. must be a zoomer used to participation medals
      200k ?? if you had luck .. ok ... the majority of new players play with sets that worth 60..80k !! a long time ago the loot of CD was very good .. the new players could make a premium in feels days .. but today ?? open world mobs give more silver than CD chests !!
    • PsychoJ4ck wrote:

QualityController wrote:

PsychoJ4ck wrote:

QualityController wrote:

PsychoJ4ck wrote:

200k ?? if you had luck .. ok ... the majority of new players play with sets that worth 60..80k !! a long time ago the loot of CD was very good .. the new players could make a premium in feels days .. but today ?? open world mobs give more silver than CD chests !!
      the higher infamy you get the more likely you get matched with higher infamy players. they have more expensive gear. besides if they "only use 80K sets" u can kill them and go next and earn money anyway. 80K for 5 minutes of gameplay with decent clear + 1-2 chests depending how fast you found enemy. also thats bullshit most players actually have a faction cape that's worth 80K already. but you never PVP so you have no fucking clue. because if you did pvp you wouldnt be making this post