Premium Price

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yup.... today your ability to build an economy for yourself and build wealth dies.

ttvJaffycake wrote:

Godriot007 wrote:

it will probably continue to go up as they are losing players at an alarming rate . mostly due to the fact they refuse to address some of the most serious issues with the game.
      You have no info on that, you just made that up, you're talking complete utter bullshit.
      Well if they werent losing players before they sure as hell will be now.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gnomead ().

• Gnomead wrote:

Yup.... today your ability to build an economy for yourself and build wealth dies.

ttvJaffycake wrote:

Godriot007 wrote:

it will probably continue to go up as they are losing players at an alarming rate . mostly due to the fact they refuse to address some of the most serious issues with the game.
      You have no info on that, you just made that up, you're talking complete utter bullshit.
      Well if they werent losing players before they sure as hell will be now.
      amen.
    • 17m the premium, that's a lot, before the focus paid the premium chill, with this price the premium is necessary... I don't plan to pay until they lower the price of the premium and I feel that many players shouldn't pay it either, clearly a corruption is seen on behalf of sandbox and albion, they will end up harming their players and massively losing a lot of population

The post was edited 1 time, last by KuroYuki ().

• what cannot be is that they increased the market rate from 3% to 4% and from 1.5% to 2.5% without almost anyone in the game noticing, now they have increased the premium, also the t8 and t7 maps already lost value that now nodes are coming out up to 1 tier below the tier of the map, the central hos cause the black zone to be filled with occupier guilds that did nothing to be able to enjoy high tier maps in the black zone... the mists are very good and they are beautiful but the rest of the things seem like a disaster to me, constant nerfs to ganking etc etc I could go on, I love albion, I've been playing every day for 3 years but I don't understand why they are punishing real players this way
    • I had my main account and 3 alts for crafting with premium, now with those prices i can't be bothered to premium all of them, not worth the labor.

I believe alot of people used the same system, and if theres less crafting accounts things are either: steep in price or be out of stock.
    • ttvJaffycake wrote:

Godriot007 wrote:

No need to get so upset about it, lil bro.

Albion has been bleeding players for a while and that is a fact and this last update has been considered pretty much a failure by the majority of the playerbase. Not to mention it shows what many have been saying for a while, that SBI has lost touch with the playerbase and has no idea how to weave solo and duo gameplay meaningfully into the game so what do they do? They just put solo and duos into a isolated and instanced island to sweep the issue under the rug entirely. The price changes are yet another sign that they neither understand their playerbase nor care about it and that most will not be able nor willing to farm for premium, leading to even more players leaving.

@OP. Prices will rise even more, if you are someone new to the game I would honestly just move to greener pastures, because between the learning phase and the actual grinding phase it will most likely take you a month to get. Even if you are a "mid tier" player, I would just move on honestly. Unless you are deep in the game and get profitable content regularly (20man ganking or ZvZ, the rest of the content is a coin toss and usually waste of time) getting premium will end up taking most of your playtime away, just to have to start again next month. This is actual and literal Blizzard levels of scumbaggery and treadmill behaviour that will end up biting SBI in the ass hard.