What the f**k happened?

• What the f**k happened?

What has happened to this game?

Who in the company has given up the idea of "let's no be greedy" and sold their soul?

I don't understand, I've been walking the streets of Albion for almost 4 years now and i've fallen in love with this game and it's mechanics and overall politics and basically everything.

But this is getting rediciolous, over the years you've nerfed so many viable sources of loot - I haven't seen a good Golden chest (Solo Dg, or CD or Ava, LITTERALY ANYWHERE) like legit EVER. EVER?!!!

I've been grinding away but this is rediciolous, you've nerfed the loot drops on single players so hard it's nigh impossible to make a decent income alone unless you litteraly are willing to pull down your pants and get f*cked by some big guild you're forced to join to do any decent f*cking content around here anymore.

And now you've upped the prices on premium and Gold while still keeping these garbage GARBAGE rates on loot and chests and progress. What the f**k is this, What the f**k are you thinking?
      Solely because your game is growing rapidly and you've probably seen alot of returning players I promise you if you continue this way, and do not listen to your communities multiple multiple multiple outcries you will slowly poison your game with greed instead of looking at a long term profit which CANNOT be valued you're opting for the short term, cutting loot forcing more and more people to swipe that card, and not only that now you've made the "swipe" move of your many collected players (lol pokemon reference) and you've turned that move into utter garbage by highering the prices and this to me and many others spells nothing but G R E E D.

And that is exactly how you kill a game.

Mists was overpromised and under delivered for me, for alot, for basically everyone. Look at your Forums, all the outcries and tell your marketing team to get their greedy ideas back to EA and RIOT and stay there.

You're a company, delivering products to customers and when customers get unhappy you either listen and work around or you look away and slowly poison yourself with greed and denial.

Your move.
      No.
    • Solo dungeons got nerfed in summer 2020 idk why you complaining now.
      Corrupteds loot is better the higher infamy is and it's so op you can make even 2 or more million silver per hour from chests only.
      Chests on ava roads have great loot if the chest if purple or gold so i dont know what you talking about.
    • Photatos wrote:

Pipeer wrote:

You know that you can play without premium right?
      and that just look at the difference between premium and not. very unpleasant
      He's referring to solo content. Since the update roads has been reworked to target small scale groups not solo players. All in all I think SBI has gotten better at addressing player feedback albeit slow and with little forthcoming communication from what I assume to be a staffing issue. The "Greed;" is an inevitable outcome of MMO projects that require growing maintenance. I would actually prefer a pay to play style of gaming to weed out beggars and lazy players looking for free handouts but that's just me.
    • Pipeer wrote:

Diyon wrote:

It's free to play.

xAmyx wrote:

I'm sorry but this thread is pointless, if you have played this game for 4 years and can't make enough in-game currency to buy premium in 30 days you have been playing the game wrong.
      I don't care about the price of Premium, I've enjoyed the game so far and had no issue paying the price or grinding up for it at times, it's not about the Premium nor the Gold but the overall picture is what's bothering me, where things are headed and how many complains are beeing put forward.

Also your comments seem very pointless.
      No.
    • MrDarkwood wrote:

Pipeer wrote:

Diyon wrote:

It's free to play.

xAmyx wrote:

I'm sorry but this thread is pointless, if you have played this game for 4 years and can't make enough in-game currency to buy premium in 30 days you have been playing the game wrong.
      I don't care about the price of Premium, I've enjoyed the game so far and had no issue paying the price or grinding up for it at times, it's not about the Premium nor the Gold but the overall picture is what's bothering me, where things are headed and how many complains are beeing put forward.
      Also your comments seem very pointless.
      Please enlight me.
      Let's imagine you are a non paying player.
      No commercials or whatsoever in the game, so you are playing 100% free. No data collection ether.

And yet you are making claims and ranting about a service which is provide free?

FFS stop being an entitled jerk.

Yes SBI doesn't always provide the service we want.
      Yes the early release of the list was disappointing.
      Yes, there are part of the game that doesn't feel balanced.

But realize that most of the player get this game and everything around absolutely for free. And to be honest, with the average time spent this is huge.

So stop complaining like a child throwing tantrum or an entitled jerk. Your pick.

Just picture what service you get for what you give in it. Or for what the majority of player give : nothing.

Some critics are made in a constructive way. Whether they are heard or not. But your's like many other those day... Meh...

Remember from time to time that all your enjoyment in this game doesn't cost you a dime. If you pay for a skin or premium, it is your choice and nothing more.
    • Albion has done a poor job of explaining economy to players. If you can get premium the first month, use your island for crops and sell them you can make premium every month without difficulty.
      If you add proper market manipulation and BM crafting you can make even better money and following the daily activities as a solo player doing group and raid dungeons as well as faction warfare you've got more rewards sprinkled in.
      Now with the mists if you play smart you've got access to Conqueror's Challenge rewards which adds to your money potential.
      All of which I explained as rewarding activities don't get covered in-game with no explanation as to its entry point or how or in some cases where the rewards can be obtained.
      I made 30 mil transporting to BM and crafting swamp dragons(just bought a bunch of tame dragons under 100k)
      I've made 3 mil and lost 5 mil so far wondering the mists so I'm at a net loss since the update happened but I'm also kinda inting because it's new content.

I'm not gonna talk about the games monetization because I pay for my premium with real money because I don't have time but I used to manage 5 alts periodically for a year, so I could manage paying for premium with silver if I wanted to but again none of the wonderful silver making methods have an in game indication as to how to maintain a silver positive economy.
      I like SBI, I enjoy the direction that they've been trying to go(albeit with some mistakes)
      The mists dropped underwhelming and the game has definitely moved into a "join a guild or alliance" to make money, and the fey Artifacts coming from the yellow zone as opposed to the black zone is a fucked idea and completely beyond what I expected...we'll have to see what they do come 2023.
      Avid Handheld Gamer :love:
    • Fuhcew2 wrote:

Albion has done a poor job of explaining economy to players. If you can get premium the first month, use your island for crops and sell them you can make premium every month without difficulty.
      If you add proper market manipulation and BM crafting you can make even better money and following the daily activities as a solo player doing group and raid dungeons as well as faction warfare you've got more rewards sprinkled in.
      Now with the mists if you play smart you've got access to Conqueror's Challenge rewards which adds to your money potential.
      All of which I explained as rewarding activities don't get covered in-game with no explanation as to its entry point or how or in some cases where the rewards can be obtained.
      I made 30 mil transporting to BM and crafting swamp dragons(just bought a bunch of tame dragons under 100k)
      I've made 3 mil and lost 5 mil so far wondering the mists so I'm at a net loss since the update happened but I'm also kinda inting because it's new content.

I'm not gonna talk about the games monetization because I pay for my premium with real money because I don't have time but I used to manage 5 alts periodically for a year, so I could manage paying for premium with silver if I wanted to but again none of the wonderful silver making methods have an in game indication as to how to maintain a silver positive economy.
      I like SBI, I enjoy the direction that they've been trying to go(albeit with some mistakes)
      The mists dropped underwhelming and the game has definitely moved into a "join a guild or alliance" to make money, and the fey Artifacts coming from the yellow zone as opposed to the black zone is a fucked idea and completely beyond what I expected...we'll have to see what they do come 2023.
      See I completley agree with you, I don't have problems making silver, nor do I have a miserable time (most of the time) playing this game. But what I do have a problem with is the content seems less and less rewarding as time passes by.

I've moved from Dungeoneering to Corrupteds to now Mists and I just feel forced at this point to as you've said joined a big guild a big alliance, or litteraly just suffer because I enjoy keeping to myself more.

Pipeer wrote:

MrDarkwood wrote:

Pipeer wrote:

Diyon wrote:

It's free to play.

xAmyx wrote:

I don't care about the price of Premium, I've enjoyed the game so far and had no issue paying the price or grinding up for it at times, it's not about the Premium nor the Gold but the overall picture is what's bothering me, where things are headed and how many complains are beeing put forward.Also your comments seem very pointless.
      Please enlight me.Let's imagine you are a non paying player.
      No commercials or whatsoever in the game, so you are playing 100% free. No data collection ether.

And yet you are making claims and ranting about a service which is provide free?

FFS stop being an entitled jerk.

Yes SBI doesn't always provide the service we want.
      Yes the early release of the list was disappointing.
      Yes, there are part of the game that doesn't feel balanced.

But realize that most of the player get this game and everything around absolutely for free. And to be honest, with the average time spent this is huge.

So stop complaining like a child throwing tantrum or an entitled jerk. Your pick.

Just picture what service you get for what you give in it. Or for what the majority of player give : nothing.

Some critics are made in a constructive way. Whether they are heard or not. But your's like many other those day... Meh...

Remember from time to time that all your enjoyment in this game doesn't cost you a dime. If you pay for a skin or premium, it is your choice and nothing more.
      For you, I don't understand why you're so hateful towards me and all you did was slander and throw some childish insults so... What exactly are you bringing to this discussion other than some desperate cries for attention?
      No.