[25. November 2022] Beyond the Veil Hotfix 3

• I like the spiders in Mist,

are you considerating put the new mithycal mobs to drop the new artifacts also in the minimap?
      to have more objectives to fight? or die for? with more healt that nobody can easy kill them in seconds.
      ---- Grayskull ---- For the power of **** ----

ÚNETE al gremio que este jugando y hagamos CONTENT.

Discord----: Grayskull#9552
    • So basically this udpate is a mini open world with weak mounts for the 8.3 players to gather as they like?

We can't do any of the acitivies that spawns because 8.3 players are there hunting players and taking all of them, even if you go close by to check it out they can dismount you with 2 hirs?

That's the most ugly update, dissapointing and terrible.

I can't do anything without 8.3 players destroying everything or rats just running arround to grap the kill and kill you when you are low.

If you get into a t6 map which happens like 99% of the times, you got nothing to do but wait for a gucci guy to come suck the life out of you.

I knew this was goign to be rekt by SBI and albion toxic players.

Please feel freet ban the fuck out of me .... uninstalled.
    • FatSlayer21 wrote:

So basically this udpate is a mini open world with weak mounts for the 8.3 players to gather as they like?

We can't do any of the acitivies that spawns because 8.3 players are there hunting players and taking all of them, even if you go close by to check it out they can dismount you with 2 hirs?

That's the most ugly update, dissapointing and terrible.

I can't do anything without 8.3 players destroying everything or rats just running arround to grap the kill and kill you when you are low.

If you get into a t6 map which happens like 99% of the times, you got nothing to do but wait for a gucci guy to come suck the life out of you.

I knew this was goign to be rekt by SBI and albion toxic players.

Please feel freet ban the fuck out of me .... uninstalled.
      The 8.3 also has a lot of problems when ppl play together 2 vs 1 or 3 vs 1 and some time they die.

Its true that normally 8.3 players know the game better than 4.1 players and dosn't matter the 8.3... they will die in exact same tier.

• Forstrom wrote:

Fikule wrote:

and just send people to one within a range of their gear
      That's literally IP cap but with extra steps you clown
      lmao
      How is that remotely like an IP cap?

An IP cap makes taking better gear pointless and reduces the value of your levels.

This system increases the risk and reward of taking better gear, but keeps it challenging. Take T8.3, and each person you kill is giving you big chunks of silver in items. It also ignores level IP so that actually matters way more.

And it also matches less based on the rarity of the area, so getting the most out of the best areas has a clear advantage for those taking better gear.

The only people who lose in this system are the no-skill clowns who just want to stomp noobs rather than having any actual challenge.
    • it's been a while after all the mists fixes, got max rep on day 4 i guess. still playing mists because it offers a lot of content. the only problem is spider rats, who just jump on spider drop right after you kill it, push you away, grab all the loot and run away. killing spider on the map of 5+ players seeing that someone might be fighting arcane spider is kinda risky. from my experience arcane spiders absolutely worth risking, sometimes have to kill while people staring at me. just please make it so you wont risk for nothing if flat 4 bracers rat all loot and run. make it available only to the person who killed spider.
    • Tabor wrote:

Lock the spider loot please. I assumed this would have been a hot fix. Makes 0 sense allowing 5 mounted invis build rats watch someone take the risk of killing the spider and then they the mounted riskless rats somehow get the rewards.
      Tabor just put a single Q stack on one of the rats. It forces the 12 second dismount timer on anyone who isn't the rat that got the stack so when they try to snatch the spider loot they get stuck and die.

I usually pick the weakest person who is sitting mount. Works for all objectives although it's a little spicier with the spider since they can force themselves to get dismounted by the AoE. If they do that though they have the mount cooldown so you should still be able to catch up to them if they run.
    • played inside the mist since the beginning and I am kinda like it less and less.

Albion have always be like high risk and high reward but likely not I fought so many time again 8.3 ppl in a very fair fight but after been chased by 3/4 bloodletter every single time and die by they hand.

Just make thing like lesser/greater solo mist and lesser/greater duo mist with higher rewards in the greater than lesser one instead of just lesser mist and greater mist. And put some cap like 900ip in the lesser one and 1300/1400ip in the greater one.

The mist are becoming lesser and lesser attractive because its never 1v1 but 1v1+3rat and 1v1+1whisperer.

Please SBI do something about that.

Albion is the best mmo I've played so far since the game have content for any kind of players and as solo player I am very sad to see the way this game is following.

Thanks for all your hard work and I'm really eager for the next changes you will make.
    • Snickerws wrote:

played inside the mist since the beginning and I am kinda like it less and less.

Albion have always be like high risk and high reward but likely not I fought so many time again 8.3 ppl in a very fair fight but after been chased by 3/4 bloodletter every single time and die by they hand.

Just make thing like lesser/greater solo mist and lesser/greater duo mist with higher rewards in the greater than lesser one instead of just lesser mist and greater mist. And put some cap like 900ip in the lesser one and 1300/1400ip in the greater one.

The mist are becoming lesser and lesser attractive because its never 1v1 but 1v1+3rat and 1v1+1whisperer.

Please SBI do something about that.

Albion is the best mmo I've played so far since the game have content for any kind of players and as solo player I am very sad to see the way this game is following.

Thanks for all your hard work and I'm really eager for the next changes you will make.
      I like this situations when you are there fighting and somewhere appear another third to help you kill the other o kill you or just the caos fighting 2v3 1v3 or 4v1 that provide the mist... in open world this is madness... you die vs a 20 zerg...