Avalonian Roads Suggestions Thread

• Roads of Avalon
    • Avalonian Roads Suggestions Thread

Hello!

As a guild living in Avalonian Roads I would like to contribute some feedback from past days.

• Don't show people blobing as 6. Make it at least 8 or bring back to 10. If you are roaming as 5 people and you ecounter 1 solo player it is already blobing. THANK YOU
      • Fix so you need to clear whole sanctuary to open chest. THANK YOU
      • Fix problem with Plentifull Resources not spawning.
      • If you are in one zone in avalonian road, you can't see anything that is in the next zone. Add green/blue/purple or just any kind of color/mark up to the avalonian portal (after you hover over it) that there is a core in ''the next zone'', it will make people go to that zone for content and not waste time checking all 3-6 avalonian roads. Same about medium + chests. Make it only able to see if you are INSIDE avalonian road, not when you are roaming from black/yellow zone.
      • I feel like 6 man portal is too low, Make it at least 7 so there will be more fun team compostions in the road. THANK YOU
      • Add ''static like dungeons'' in the avalonian roads, but with timers to open for 2-3h. It will make people get ready to raid as well as bring groups to dive it.
        Make also 2-3 possible entries from other avalonian roads so this would be even more amazing (doesn't need to be connected). (maybe open these gates in hideout zones so there will be enemies from different hideout zones fighting / faming each other as well as one entry or two from normal avalonian road.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Diyon ().

• Diyon wrote:

Add ''static like dungeons'' in the avalonian roads, but with timers to open for 2-3h. It will make people get ready to raid as well as bring groups to dive it.
      Make also 2-3 possible entries from other avalonian roads so this would be even more amazing (doesn't need to be connected). (maybe open these gates in hideout zones so there will be enemies from different hideout zones fighting / faming each other as well as one entry or two from normal avalonian road.
      Only in this point they would take months lol, a patch like that would be for may next year. It's way less work if they rerolled the mess they turned roads into, but that's not going to happen either
      I'm so prog, I listen to concept albums on shuffle
      Look for the ayys
    • Since this is a roads thread, I'm gonna add a little bit to it:

I really enjoy change on gathering, it's balanced all across zones which is awesome.
      Also great that mobs upgrade over time.
      Good to see might increased in roads too, so it's no longer peanuts compared to open world.

However,

Time for bosses to respawn takes too long, at least the basic yellow one should be reduced & maybe orange ones aswell. Honestly chests & bosses worked fine before update, it didn't need that many changes.

Orange boss (the one with maces) should get nerfed or put as red boss as it's stronger than the red bosses right now. It is supposed to be small scale content, but we weren't able to kill t6 one as a party of 3 with t7 gear. I understand mobs got buffed, but they shouldn't force you to swap to pve skills. You can easily get dove on chest by another group & already be in disadvantage with lack of cooldowns. Swapping skills became necessary and it is too much.
      On the other hand we have raid zone bosses who can be solo'd... please make it so difficulty on mobs/chests/bosses is balanced accordingly.
      GOLD CHESTS BOSS IN ROADS CAN BE DONE BY 2 PEOPLE

Chest loot doesn't feel worth clearing whole chest for them... it feels as bad as before update, if not worse. Won't even mention dungeons, because without 610% buff, they feel worthless. Also getting dove in dungeon usually ends up in death, unless diving group is really disorganized, so there is no reward for the huge risk taken by doing them.

2 of roaming mobs (monks & spear mobs) in roads tag player as soon as they get in range.. idk if this was intended, but monk is actually doing the highest dmg ability+purge+knockback which can dismount a lot of mounts or tag them very heavily.

Chest quality shows after pressing it.

Generally things like power cores (increased by 15% with hotfix #3), spiders, chests etc. spawnrates feel like almost non-existing. Especially important are power cores, which are crucial for all hideouts in roads.

Besides all the feedback above I also wanted to ask why .4 resources got added into open world instead of roads for example? There is already enough rewards & content in open world with timer after previous patch. Why add another thing there, when this was supposed to be solo/small scale patch? To be fair I wish it wasn't added at all, especially when only large guilds will have access to those (& by transmuting resources so not really from any other content).

I'm looking forward to patches & fixes because we need those badly lol.

Cheers

The post was edited 4 times, last by Foxyy_ ().

• I really agree with Foxyy, the timer for bosses it's just insane. I have an HO in a tier 5 map but with a t8 chest it takes like 4/5 hours to spawn another boss after killing one which means, in a day it appears at max. 4 bosses. More than that, after SBI messes up roads and now all the chests get ratted by 2 players me and my group can't find a chest anywhere.
      The spawnrates of power cores, spider and small/medium treasure chests doens't exist at all as Foxyy said. I just want chests to be as before, and the spawn rates of power cores, spider, chests and bosses to be decreased. Everything besides that its good enough.

Anyway, I made a thread as well about the roads after they messed up them but yeah, everything knows we can make 1000 threads about this but SBI won't give a f@ck.

[Suggestion Improvement] New patch | Avalon roads
      There's the URL for my thread if you want to check it out.
      • We need 7 man portals. Don't make them go to 5. It is already hard when you are going as 6, and someone solo took 1 slot, that 6th guy must wait like 10min for portal to open and join us for content. This is very bad experience. Make it 7 so there is always place for 6 + 1 solo player and also for better compositions. Not a hellgate meta like.
      • Great that there are no blobs in raids maps with 6 people. Leave it like that it is very good.
      • The avalonian moobs are giving so much fame, this is finally a great place to go and fame farm solo or as duo.
      • I don't know what is with Plentifull Resources but they are still not spawning anywhere. Either delete them completly and bring back big stacks of t7 21/21 and t8 27/27.
      • I think avalonian connections should be more dense as sometimes guild with hideout we have access to only 1-2 maps where cores can spawn.
      • Instead of static group dungeons, change these entrances to STATIC DUNGEON (like in open world) , make 1 static entry per map where dungeons were, and to ''Static X'' make entrances in 3 other avalonian roads. Also you can make Static Entrance spawn in a Hideout zone for 2hours like ''raid time''. (This is probably fr next big patch but think about it).
      • We need more spiders in avalonian roads.
      • We need more connections with other hideout zones so there are people for content to contest. For now there is almost no one to fight with.
      • If you are inside avalonian road there should be indiciators on the avalonian portals about cores blue+ / medium chests, in black zone u can see whole word map and 1 zone away, should be something similiar in avalonian roads.
      • Chests areas are perfect, don't add anything to the map. Fame is good. Loot is good. Now you need to kill more moobs it makes more sense.
      • Raid Maps are so good. Need test a little more to think about feedback (maybe someone already have)?
      • I think Avalonian Roads could use some Avalonian Dungeons (like morgana/undead Dungeons but for less people).
      • Good job nerfing that monk knock back.. it was so not pleasant to play vs.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Diyon ().

• Diyon wrote:

• Make teleporting back to hideout in avalonian road cheaper!! Right now it is so expensive if you go 1 portal away and it is already expensive to go back to hideout.

YES PLEASE. its completely stupid right now, recalling to your hideout one zone over costs 200k, but if you step out into any black zone it goes down to 40k... how the hell does that make any sense..