Please go back to quarterly updates...

• Please go back to quarterly updates...

New

One of the big reasons why I loved Albion so much over the years was the constant content updates that happened 4 x / year. A few years ago because of Covid-19 shutting everything down, the devs were forced to work remotely and with that, they introduced a longer patch cycle. Well, it's been 3 years since then and I doubt lockdowns will be a thing again. So can you go back to these quarterly updates?

I think most of the community can agree this new content update was a bust. It's very bland and boring so now we'll have to wait another 1/2 year while you fine-tune this "update" on the live servers. I could care less that this is the largest update you've released when it's a pile of dog crap. Quality > Quantity. Going back to smaller, more focused updates is better overall because we as gamers have the attention spans of goldfish. Constant content updates keep the game fresh and player retention higher. I'm actually shocked you haven't reverted back to the old patch cycle yet...

That's all I have to say on this matter.
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion 2016 Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt.... Self proclaimed hater of Slayaahata aka SyndicLite aka TheSimpCCSwiper

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jerek ().

• New

They Lack Quality Management and you want them to do 4 Updates a year instead of 2?
      Albion wouldnt be playable after the second. Hundreds of Bugs already and game breaking Bugs not getting fixed in Time.
      No Support and strange answers especially from "Community" Managers.

I would suggest a Quality Manager. Would fix a lot of problems.
      Stolzer WC Enten Reiniger
    • New

Since you don't know how to read my post I'll explain it again. Smaller more focused patches 4 x per year like they did before. Many companies do this (seasons, chapters for instance in other games). Smaller patches would help what little QA they have now not make it worse.
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion 2016 Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt.... Self proclaimed hater of Slayaahata aka SyndicLite aka TheSimpCCSwiper
    • New

I agree that smaller, more frequent patches would probably be better and more healthy for game, especially if after such a long time they come up with update like BtV.
      Smaller patches would also be easier to handle with bugs, as there will be most likely less of them.
      I've been playing albion for 2 years and this has been the worst update during my time here. Now to wait another half a year for new one feels too long.
    • New

in Tibia there are 2 big updates summer and winter this would be cool here in Albion also in Tibia there is an NPC called Yasir who can respawn randomly and he buys rare items that can be dropped from mobs and sold only to him i heard that the new NPC in "brazil" can work the same way but exchange rep points for items.

2 major updates a year would be nice