Mists update

• rooney wrote:

The state of Albion Online
      I had a good laugh because it's also 100% fact with this meme. This is the worst content update Albion has ever released since I started playing 6 years ago. Roads are worse than before not better, the mists are a complete and utter joke, no gathering gear revamp (promised forever). Let's not forgot the bombardment of loadouts now in the UI and your travel planner is littered with a bunch of crap now too. SBI has managed to completely crap the bed when it comes to .4 resources as well since the mega guilds have already monopolized this. The new armor (which took priority over the gathering gear revamp) is basically unattainable for 99% of the player base. So instead of fixing armor already in the game that would benefit a huge portion of the player base (gatherers), you decided to create a new OP class of armor that only the richest and most powerful in Albion will even wear? FFS one piece of some of these armors costs more then 30 days subscription!!!

Great job SBI....Is the next update in 6 months going to be called Into the Trash? (because that's where this game is heading unless you go back to smaller, updates with more quality than the garbage you just released last week. You stopped doing quarterly updates when Covid-19 shut down the world, and had to work remotely. Well, that was 3 years ago....what's the excuse now?
      So we get a Yuletide event IG, but my religion's holiday of All You Can Eat Pasta Friday's isn't allowed? All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster: Our Lord and Savior of all you can eat!

The post was edited 5 times, last by Jerek ().

• "The Mists" - Complete garbage (No wonder why there's so many rats in it...)

">
      So we get a Yuletide event IG, but my religion's holiday of All You Can Eat Pasta Friday's isn't allowed? All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster: Our Lord and Savior of all you can eat!