Brecillien to Royal City Via Safe Zone

• Brecillien to Royal City Via Safe Zone

New

I think there should be a way to go back to Royal Cities via safe zones cause I don't think that going there via safe zones but you can't go back (with your gear) via safe zones make sense to me. And most of us doesn't know that we can't go back safely with our gear when we enter the portal to the BC.

PS
      Yes, my 8.3 gear is stuck in there
    • New

This happened to a few people I know. They got access to the city by playing Mists in the Yellow Zone in their 8.3 gear, went into the city, and now that gear is stuck there. They either have to keep it there or risk going back through The Roads to get it home. This is a problem and was not properly communicated to us that this could happen. There could be a warning when entering the city from the Yellow Zone. Maybe everyone should get 1 instant travel from Brecillien to the Royals in whatever gear they want, but for a limited time only. Like 1 week, or until they add a warning to the city entrance.
    • New

NOPE
      i disagree

this is to avoid people abusing the transport and protecting the economy of the new city

in the first place bercillien is 90% connected to blackzone
      the last 10% is non lethal mists which in my opinion is a huge mistake
      non lethal mists should not have lead to bercillian from royals in the first place at all

this is so that Solo players /small scale players and ect can develop their own economy
      and people who risk transporting back and forth with Luck on their side could make Money

player islands were created so potion making, cape and bag making could be the primary way to craft
      players could risk transporting them Out into the wild to make money by selling expensive potions in the long term

it worked with caeleon - royal city transports where caeleon was the cheapest in food and gathering gear while everywhere else was more expensive
      and you risk getting ganked by reds

Sure it would have sucked now when building up the new city
      but in its current iteration i find it stupid that some items in the new city is cheaper then even the royal cities
      which is insane
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • New

It was poorly communicated, and not the first time something like this was poorly communicated. I fully agree the new city should be separate from the rest. I fully agree it was a mistake to give access to the city through the Yellow Zone to begin with. But the fact is they did give access through the Yellow Zone, and did not put a warning on the entrance saying you can't get back the same way. That's why I say they should for a limited time give one (literally just one) free teleport from Brecillien to one of the 5 Royal Cities.

Making it for a short amount of time (say 1 week or even 3-4 days only) would avoid it becoming an epidemic with people using alts to move stuff safely forever. Just give 1, good for a few days to make up for this error. Also remove the entrance from the Yellow Zone and the problem is solved going forward.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blenfjorn ().

• New

Like in real life people or rather the community who helps to built up from scratch later become Rich or famous
      down the line

people put down real investment of silver time and the risk to do so should be rewarded in the end of their efforts
      hence why i disagree with you

this is just my personal opinion as one who values risk vs reward

because from my PoV potion making, cape and bag making is a universal item used by everyone and should have been worth it to transport up materials
      also There have been plenty of Invesment "mistakes" made throughout history of mankind
      those people have to pay the price accordingly

and its not as if its impossible to get out of the new city into royals with out complete safety
      its just about half as hard as finding the city in the mists in the first place
      done it several times to get some cheap items that i bought out

rather those people who Bring expensive items In to flex on people is the weird ones
      in this full loot game

#RiskVSRewardCult

• New

The_Support_God wrote:

Like in real life people or rather the community who helps to built up from scratch later become Rich or famous
      down the line

people put down real investment of silver time and the risk to do so should be rewarded in the end of their efforts
      hence why i disagree with you

this is just my personal opinion as one who values risk vs reward

because from my PoV potion making, cape and bag making is a universal item used by everyone and should have been worth it to transport up materials
      also There have been plenty of Invesment "mistakes" made throughout history of mankind
      those people have to pay the price accordingly

and its not as if its impossible to get out of the new city into royals with out complete safety
      its just about half as hard as finding the city in the mists in the first place
      done it several times to get some cheap items that i bought out

rather those people who Bring expensive items In to flex on people is the weird ones
      in this full loot game
      Are you saying there is a 100% safe way back that is just hard to find? If so then ok. I was not aware of such a thing.

As far as the rest of your argument:
      1. This isn't about bags and potions. People entered a new city from a Yellow Zone with their best gear and can't get back the same way (assuming there is no safe way back, which as of now I believe is the case).

2. Investment mistakes throughout history? Sure. Sometimes the "little guy" gets screwed in these instances, and other times they have caused protests, lawsuits, and even the overthrow of power. This is not real life, this is a game people can choose to keep playing and investing in, or not. This a case of Company and Customer. Keep your customers happy, if you do something misleading or unknowingly screw your customer over, you make it right. SBI typically makes things right when stuff like this happens.

3. You guys love to throw the term "Full Loot Game" in any argument. This is not a case of "yeah it's full loot, suck it up noob". No. The entire game is NOT full loot. The Yellow Zones are NOT full loot. These people entered through a NON-FULL-LOOT zone and can't get back unless they go through a FULL-LOOT-ZONE. They were tricked, either knowingly or unknowingly by management, and management should make it right for their customers. This isn't a king screwing over peasants. It is a company screwing over customers. When it comes to a King and his peasants, they have to do what the king says and give him whatever taxes he wants or they are hung. In the case of Company vs Customer, the customer has the option to walk away and not give anymore money. SBI should (and I believe will) make it right.
    • New

i find this argument weird
      as a player who play mostly in blackzone and red zone

like i dont understand your logic at all
      Like why are you protecting the Yellow players
      If they transport it there and learn they cant take it out as easy

if its a mistake then the next time they dont do it right?
      we are capable of learning from our mistakes

Also You can just sell the gear in the market there and buy the same set in royals when you go back
      a slight silver cost for a mistake or something you dont know does not hurt someone as bad as Losing a whole set
      to gankers
      Edit 1: in fact selling a 8.3 set there in the bercillian market is quite profitable

i always get this kind of reply every one in a while where SBI releases Some High risk high reward activity
      then some new player makes all sort of excuses to get SBI to let them in on the reward with less risk

I have seen this with cores, vortex and Hideouts crafting
      i have seen this with ganking
      i seen this with Solo dungeons which lead to the creation of corrupted dungeons
      even the portal city was introduced because of this

#RiskVSRewardCult

• New

They were duped plain and simple. I am not asking for a permanent transport here. I am suggesting that due to THEIR mistake, SBI offers a temp fix that anyone can take advantage of. Here is how it could work.

Step 1: Remove access to Brecillien from the Yellow Zone.
      Step 2: Give everyone who has the Brecillien Achievement one (JUST ONE) teleport back to Royals. And it is only valid for a few days or a week at most. This is similar to when they changed island mechanics and let people move their islands just one time. Did a bunch of people use it for a one-time transport to avoid Red Zones? Yes. Did the game suffer from that? Not really, and it wouldn't hear either.

This is an easy fix to correct THEIR error. Why am I protecting Yellow Zone Players? Why not? Right is right. Wrong is wrong.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blenfjorn ().