How to leave Brecilien city with my items?

• How to leave Brecilien city with my items?

I entered the Brecilien portal that appeared in the mists and now I can't go back to where I came from. If i go back to the mists i'm sent back to brecilien and in brecilien the transport npc doesn't take me anywhere if i don't remove my items. I have my best items I will have to leave them trapped in Brecilien :cursing: ?????? fix this soon please.
    • Amoebius76 wrote:

Hey there,

you can travel back through the Unstable Roads Portal, or sell/store your items in Brecilien.
      albiononline.com/en/news/devtalk-brecilien

A New Travel Hub
      • Allows direct access to the Roads of Avalon and the Mists
      • Roads of Avalon:
        • Chooses a random Roads zone
      The Mists:
      • Allows access to any available Mists mode (solo nonlethal, solo lethal, duo lethal)
      • Entrance can be used at any time, but has a cooldown to discourage "rerolling" location
      • Gives access to common Mists regions; higher-value regions require Wisps in the open world or the Mists
      ?(

The post was edited 1 time, last by Javier97 ().

• Hey @Javier97,

could you elaborate on your post?

Brecilien has a cluster with a Mist Portal where you can enter the Nonlethal Solo, Lethal Solo and Lethal Duo Mists. Leaving those through the corner exits will send you back to Brecilien though.

However on the opposite side of the city cluster there is an Unstable Road Portal, from where you can navigate back to your Royal City. Just be aware that it's a one-way, once you entered the Portal you can't go back.
      Ich bin keine Signatur, ich putz hier nur.
    • Amoebius76 wrote:

Hey @Javier97,

could you elaborate on your post?

Brecilien has a cluster with a Mist Portal where you can enter the Nonlethal Solo, Lethal Solo and Lethal Duo Mists. Leaving those through the corner exits will send you back to Brecilien though.

However on the opposite side of the city cluster there is an Unstable Road Portal, from where you can navigate back to your Royal City. Just be aware that it's a one-way, once you entered the Portal you can't go back.
      Hey, sorry, I was a bit confused about people saying that it's not possible to go back to royal from Brecilien without going trough bz in RoA.
      I thought it should be possible to do using Brecilien portal mentioned but now I realize you just can go back when you are done in the mists.
      Well, time to re-think what it's taken there
    • Piraterer wrote:

GibionMillak wrote:

If the game made it clear that the ONLY way to get out of here was through random portals in the BLACK zone, or going naked, I would NEVER have come to that damn town. I'm stuck with not being able to leave with all my items.

WORST UPDATE EVER!!!!
      Read Patch notes next time. I guess you learned your lesson.
      I read the whole patch note and it doesn't say any of that in the part that talks about the city!

The patch note says about the city:

"BRECILIEN: THE CITY IN THE MISTS
      Hidden deep within the Mists, and revealed only to the worthy, lies an ancient city known as Brecilien.

Brecilien exists without a fixed physical location, and can be said to drift within the Mists. Locating it at first is challenging, and the exact means of accessing it is a well-kept secret of the city's residents. Once it is revealed, players will be able to reach it through portals in the Mists and the Roads of Avalon, as well as via the Travel Planner.

As with other cities in Albion, Brecilien will have its own Player Islands, Marketplace, Bank, crafting stations, and crafting bonuses. And the city will also include portals to the Mists and the Roads, offering intrepid players a base for exploring these strange and ancient realms."

It doesn't say anything that I would be stuck there or that to get out it would be through the black area.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marcos_Franco ().

• Marcos_Franco wrote:

Piraterer wrote:

GibionMillak wrote:

If the game made it clear that the ONLY way to get out of here was through random portals in the BLACK zone, or going naked, I would NEVER have come to that damn town. I'm stuck with not being able to leave with all my items.

WORST UPDATE EVER!!!!
      I read the whole patch note and it doesn't say any of that in the part that talks about the city!
      The patch note says about the city:

Hidden deep within the Mists, and revealed only to the worthy, lies an ancient city known as Brecilien.

Brecilien exists without a fixed physical location, and can be said to drift within the Mists. Locating it at first is challenging, and the exact means of accessing it is a well-kept secret of the city's residents. Once it is revealed, players will be able to reach it through portals in the Mists and the Roads of Avalon, as well as via the Travel Planner.

As with other cities in Albion, Brecilien will have its own Player Islands, Marketplace, Bank, crafting stations, and crafting bonuses. And the city will also include portals to the Mists and the Roads, offering intrepid players a base for exploring these strange and ancient realms."

It doesn't say anything that I would be stuck there or that to get out it would be through the black area.
      You can leave to non lethal mists and look for an unstable road. Sometimes they lead to BZ, RZ,BZ or YZ imstead of Roads.
      Stolzer WC Enten Reiniger
    • Piraterer wrote:

Marcos_Franco wrote:

Piraterer wrote:

GibionMillak wrote:

WORST UPDATE EVER!!!!
      I read the whole patch note and it doesn't say any of that in the part that talks about the city!The patch note says about the city:

You can leave to non lethal mists and look for an unstable road. Sometimes they lead to BZ, RZ,BZ or YZ imstead of Roads.
      Thank you i will try that.
    • I had this issue too. I bit the bullet and hit the roads exit. I had never been to the roads or the red zone/ black zone, let alone with 20M worth of gear on (mostly in the form of my MP elite wild boar mount.) The roads weren't helpful and I finally exited in some zone two zones away from the Martlock portal. I was sure there would be a sea of gankers waiting but I made it safely back. I saw some folks on the roads but nobody seemed to be in a group and nobody turned to chase me.

I do agree that it should be better publicized that once you find Brecilien you can't safely and reliably return to the Royal Continent with the gear you brought with you.
    • I think you and I differ on the meaning of the word 'reliably.' In my experience, a mist with a visible, known road to the blue/yellow zone is a needle in a haystack. I'd be surprised if more than 2% of mists meet that criterion and the true number is probably less than 0.5%.

That being said, I wouldn't make it easier. I'd just publicize the potential issue and let players decide whether or not they still want to go to Brecilien.with the gearset they're currently wearing.