Pinned Known Issues: 'Beyond the Veil' Update | Updated November 28

• Known Issues: 'Beyond the Veil' Update | Updated November 28

This is a list of the currently known issues for the "Beyond the Veil" Update, it will be updated as regularly as we can :)

Patchnotes for Hotfix #1

Patchnotes for Hotfix #2

Patchnotes for Hotfix #3

Patchnotes for Patch #1

Patchnotes for Patch #2

The next planned Patch is Patch #3

• The Roads of Avalon have a low chance of all exits disappearing - Fixed
      • [Exploit] Invisibility Shrine Buffs can currently be glitched (more info here) - Fixed with Hotfix #2
      • The Fame from freeing a caged wisp is not being added to the Destiny board - Fixed with Hotfix #2
      • Stone Block refining recipes not working as intended - Fixed with Hotfix #3
      • Players cannot travel to a Guild Island that is set as their home (Workaround, set the Island as 'favorite', then it can be selected) - Fixed with Patch #1
      • If players have the exact same name as the Guild Island they are trying to enter, they will get an error message instead - Fixed with Patch #1
      • Enchantment sometimes displays incorrectly after killing hide mobs - Fixed with Patch #1
      • Faction Transport mission invisibility buff indicator remains even after the buff expired - Fixed with Patch #1
      • Players dismounting from battle mounts can become stuck in Power Cores and Pristine resources - Fixed with Patch #1
      • When Large Hide Mobs die in the Roads, they sometimes only spawn with 1 charge - Patch #1
      • Roaming Avalonian Mobs in the Roads start their attack with an auto attack - Patch #1
      • Crafting Fey Armor does not fill Crafting Journals - Fixed with Patch #1
      • The description of "Fame credits" state that there is a 10% conversion without Auto-Respec, this is only a text bug, it's still at 20% - Patch #1
      • Various Mist-specific issues
        • When a turbulent Mist spawns a weakened wisp within close proximity of its Sanctuary portal, players cannot see/interact with the portal in-game but only see it on the minimap - Fixed with Patch #1
        • In duo mists, freeing a Caged Wisp doesn't provide fame or Standing to the other member of your party - Work in Progress
      • Various issues with In-game UI
        • The "Enter" Button on the Realmgate UI is cut off - Patch #1
        • Realmgate does not have a portal pre-selected. Players need to click on the dot on the Map to select the destination and then press "Enter". - Patch #1
        • The inventory stats menu overlaps with other UIs, as a result, Market tabs cannot be selected while it is open - Patch #1
        • Offline Timers of Guild Members and Friends are displayed wrong - Patch #1
        • Guild UI sometimes rejects Discord Links to be set - Not a Bug
        • When looking at territory fight battle details on the world map, it closes the world map - Fixed with Patch #1
        • The "Back" button does not work in the "Application Requirements" window in the Guild UI - Patch #2
      • Various Combat related issues
        • Mistcloud (Mistwalker Jacket) doesn't fully conceal Celestial Censer and Torch - Fixed with Patch #1
        • Spider Thread (Duskweaver Helmet) stat block disappears when multiple is active - Fixed with Patch #1
        • the "Wild Magic" lightning buff stun is not working in duels - In Review
      • Issues with Localization
        • Name text for Arcane Spiderling is showing a loca tag
        • After leaving a dungeon in the Roads of Avalon, players are sometimes dropped in a spot that's outside the path's boundaries (if this happens to you, please use the /stuck command) - Patch #2
        • Personal Season Stats are showing 3 loca tags
      • Sometimes 2-man Portals to the Roads of Avalon still appear - Work in Progress
      • "Loadout" from a mail message cannot be viewed - In Review
      • When clicking on an Energie Vortex or Power Anomaly on the World Map that is not in your own Zone, it incorrectly shows that it will unlock in 00 s - In Review

I would like to kindly ask you to use the in-game bug report feature if you stumble over another bug. For that, simply type /bug in the chat, it will open a window where you can put a short description of the bug.
      Please post all additional bugs that need more explanation with screenshots or videos in the Bugs Forum.
      If you, however, stumble upon a bug that looks like it might break the economy or the integrity of the game, please use the Report Hacks and Exploits Forum.

Thank you for keeping an eye open!

Kind Regards,

Nesnes & QA Team
    • Nesnes wrote:

• In two-man Mists, if you help a wisp in destress, only the player that did it will receive the rewards (not the party member) - Work in Progress

If only you knew before...

Freeing wisp rewards are not shared in duo roads. #Not a bug

What is the point of staging server?

Edit 1.

Btw during or rather after test of mists on staging server (pupulation tests) in the final survey if I recall correctly, I wrote, that the test was kinda useless since players were only trying to fight on objectives, so there was no way to see if the density will be good for other activities.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jojojej ().

• Hi, having 2 problems on mobile after the update:

1. When opening the chat window most of the times it will be impossible to close it, only hard close the game entirely, will fix it, which means can't use chat at all or will risk leaving the character in danger while force closing the game. I know there's more people with this issue from chat on help channel.

2. Sometimes dismounting doesn't work, need to move a bit and try again, on more than one occasion I needed to reposition myself a couple times before I was able to dismount, this issue I don't know if more players have it or not.

Thanks.
    • KaIeidoscope wrote:

Hi, having 2 problems on mobile after the update:

1. When opening the chat window most of the times it will be impossible to close it, only hard close the game entirely, will fix it, which means can't use chat at all or will risk leaving the character in danger while force closing the game. I know there's more people with this issue from chat on help channel.

2. Sometimes dismounting doesn't work, need to move a bit and try again, on more than one occasion I needed to reposition myself a couple times before I was able to dismount, this issue I don't know if more players have it or not.

Thanks.
      Wrong section, put it in Bugs section.
    • Jojojej wrote:

KaIeidoscope wrote:

Hi, having 2 problems on mobile after the update:

Thanks.
      Wrong section, put it in Bugs section.
      => Opened issue in Bugs: Mobile version issue with 'Beyond the veil' Update: Chat uncloseale + cannot dismount in some situations + mounting not always possible

The post was edited 1 time, last by Alrik ().

• @Nesnes How is the Discord Link issue not a bug?

For my guild no matter what invite link I try to use it keeps telling me its "Invalid"... Originally when the update came out, I believe our Discord link worked, but when I accidently removed it and tried to put it back / others, non worked..

If it is not a bug, could you please guide me on how to solve this issue I'm experiencing?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Slayahata ().

• Slayahata wrote:

@Nesnes How is the Discord Link issue not a bug?

For my guild no matter what invite link I try to use it keeps telling me its "Invalid"... Originally when the update came out, I believe our Discord link worked, but when I accidently removed it and tried to put it back / others, non worked..

If it is not a bug, could you please guide me on how to solve this issue I'm experiencing?
      For the Discord link, the link only accepts 10-digit permanent invite links (no custom links and no temporary links), this is by design.

Is that the kind of link that got rejected for you?
    • When flying over the island, it seems that the island ID is 001002011022, which is the same number entered continuously, and the island cannot be accurately retrieved during the retrieval process. Different consecutive numbers, such as 01, 12, and 23, do not affect. What is this bug? Please take care of it Thank you!
      Images
      • 21.png

59.07 kB, 321×256, viewed 36 times
      • 22.png

47.73 kB, 295×141, viewed 50 times
      • 23.png

68.72 kB, 305×346, viewed 31 times
      • 24.png

98.59 kB, 312×248, viewed 36 times
      • 25.png

36.69 kB, 285×331, viewed 35 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by deepwell2022 ().

• Search the expert opinion book and list the agricultural products in the backpack. I think it's the same as island search. Maybe there is something wrong with the retrieval system. (Please don't mind my using Chinese, because it is my native language and easy to read)
      Images
      • 15.png

427.53 kB, 765×578, viewed 40 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by deepwell2022 ().