New Update is Awful

• New Update is Awful

PvE fame is worse than a t5 blackzone, gathering is incredibly lackluster, zones feel incredibly empty. Played for 4 hours and I saw 2 weakened wisps (one of which was bugged and couldn't be turned in) and 2 chest. Since there is literally nothing to do in the mists, whenever a map objective does come up the entire map shows up and tries to rat it. Badons everywhere, everyone plays like a rat since it only takes 3 people to blob so all you have to do is wait for people to start fighting and run to the blob to third party.

SBI completely missed the mark here
    • The mist is just 1vs1vs1vs1. So, mobility is very important. People reset more easily and must reset if they see the third person. It will be more toxic than the corrupted dungeon.
      I have said before the mist. The mist will not be the heaven of solo players. But it is good to gather.
    • Hey there and thanks for the feedback.

We are collecting all the information and player input thus far and will aim to address the problems and concerns as quickly as possible.

We'll keep you posted and share a more detailed assessment over the coming days.
    • Korn wrote:

Hey there and thanks for the feedback.

We are collecting all the information and player input thus far and will aim to address the problems and concerns as quickly as possible.

We'll keep you posted and share a more detailed assessment over the coming days.
      How did the update release like this when players were giving feedback from the test server on this for weeks? This seems borderline negligent. The mists are empty, the economy is screwed, there are tons of bugs. I just don't understand. Having a few bugs is something I can forgive, but the empty mists zones, tanking economy and skyrocketing gold price shows that you didn't pay attention to test server feedback at all. I find it impossible to believe that no one on the test server said anything about these problems. Meanwhile huge guilds get to rake in stupid amounts of money from insane crafting bonuses and .4 resources while everyone else is screwed. The only people this update is good for are big guilds (many of which have leadership that rmt).

The post was edited 3 times, last by Gnomead ().

• It's a "No man Sky" update to get attention off the stupidly high gold price increase. It's yet empty and subpart but will probably be patched constantly until reaching the expected level. Also hype is the worst thing to happen to any update, people always think way higher than they should.

Also having another layer of content when ppl overflows oitlands or roads is good for some. I do enjoy it, and as a gatherer get decent profit.
    • Korn wrote:

@Korn don't wanna criticize but nothing of this feedback thats so negative is new.

Not just me, but if you look at Testserver feedback everyone was telling this.

Wouldn't it make more sense to consider this feedback upfront not do the emergency cleanup afterwards?
    • So many negative aspects about the Mists part.

* you don't explain to people what reputation does or what it contributes to
      * you don't explain that you need Friendly reputation to locate Brazil
      * you don't explain how to find Brazil after unlocking necessary rep
      * I have been looking in Mists for over an hour for a Brazil portal, but can not find one
      * Mob fame is bad, resource density and value is bad (they are worse than Royal rates)
      * It is just an empty map, with nothing of value that drives a player to explore them.
      * PvP content is beyond a joke, with first the difficulty in finding another Red, secondly finding a Red that is willing to fight, lastly getting 3rd partied whenever you do get a fight

The entire Mists feels incomplete and more like a skeleton that meat will be added to later.

I've played only 3 hours in the Mists and there is nothing present which compels me to back into it. There is no hype-train, the engine never left the station.

It looks ethereal and pretty though.

The post was edited 1 time, last by noxmortus ().

• Korn wrote:

Just reroll the Servers now. Give the Update 2-3 months more time.
      That Update is not unpolished, its a good idea totally ruined by time rush.

You can do that better.

Not to mention the Plots in brecilian.
      Stolzer WC Enten Reiniger
    • returned for the hyped update. like ive been doing for years now. still shit. mists werent thrilling from the moment i entered and i logged off again an hour later. too bad that the, to me, most promising game for years fails to live up to what it could be.

unfortunately they cant buff the rewards, because if they did noone would have to buy gold for the new increased price.

maybe SBI should look into producing less content around the update but more content in the actual update.

anyways, cya next update!
    • Korn wrote:

The Mist Update is so bad. Thirty minutes of mist time yields extremely low fame rates, one common chest. Pristine resources are unseen even hours into wisp hopping. There needs to be 3x more fame, and more mobs and more .4s. The frequency of t5/t6 mist maps are so bad, fame generation is a joke.

Literally solo dungeons, solo static high IP yellows, CDs, HG,s generate 3x more rewards in every aspect without risk.

The Mist duos....even worse, just divide it all by 2. Wow paying for adjusted inflation, thanks SBI.
    • Zees wrote:

Korn wrote:

The Mist Update is so bad. Thirty minutes of mist time yields extremely low fame rates, one common chest. Pristine resources are unseen even hours into wisp hopping. There needs to be 3x more fame, and more mobs and more .4s. The frequency of t5/t6 mist maps are so bad, fame generation is a joke.
      Literally solo dungeons, solo static high IP yellows, CDs, HG,s generate 3x more rewards in every aspect without risk.

The Mist duos....even worse, just divide it all by 2. Wow paying for adjusted inflation, thanks SBI.
      Where dide you read that pristine .4 will be in mist ?!
      I agree there is problems to be solved for the mist but the pristine .4 was always indicated as special big nodes in BZ. Not a thing to solo gather. But you are not the first one the mention that so i guess somewhere an information was badly gave.
    • ok, it's just online from 24h but now, i dont get the point to be in brecilian.

zone around get only IV-VI ressource, i see no big mob for artifact (and dunno if there's some or just in will o wisp mist).
      even gankers say no, i dont meet just one (it's a red zone so the number is visible).

so why invest in this city? it's not even on the map...
    • DummyRobert wrote:

The mist is just 1vs1vs1vs1. So, mobility is very important. People reset more easily and must reset if they see the third person. It will be more toxic than the corrupted dungeon.
      I have said before the mist. The mist will not be the heaven of solo players. But it is good to gather.
      welcome to albion solo pvp content its all about mobility and resetting fights its so fken stupid and boring
      i can't believe this type of PVP is encouraged more and more who likes this shit

The post was edited 1 time, last by Amrr ().