Price Changes for Premium and Gold on Nov 28th

    • Diyon wrote:

      lazyninja wrote:

      This will probably just be another forum post you will ignore. But I just wanna say I just hope you guys RECALL how you gradually increased your playerbase and gained traction in the gaming world when you became officially f2p. This price increase on premium makes it SO HARD for newer players to thrive - especially those who will rely on solo play and safe zone grinding. Imagine, only 1 month = 16M now. Even as a player in a guild with a BZ HO, you can only grind so much. Most of us have lives outside of this game and have bills to pay too. Now you're even starting to lose your old playerbase to a mediocre update in the Mists. Even your content creators who are doing well in the game have expressed the same frustrations. And still you are not even doing anything to improve PVE loot in the game. You may not feel the losses overnight, but this price increase + in-game inflation will start gnawing like cancers to your playerbase until only the richest remains. I'm saying, the outside world's economy is bad enough as it is. You don't have to make Albion's world the same. Games are fun when you're winning. This definitely isn't winning.
      Tbh I started playing albion ''more'' just because there were no kids (most of them can't get past 2m+ because they lack organisation).If you are grown up adult you can afford to spend 14$ for game you enjoy. I'm not going to explain that after you buy first time and you know how to use focus (refining), you get almost all of it back. If you are not making it even then I have bad news for you.
      Stop crying seriously. When I started game all you could do were solo dungeons and gathering and we were fine with it, now you have like 10 more contents to earn from.
      But that's just the thing. There are thousands of players in this game (yes, KIDS and adults alike) all over the world and you can't expect them to have the same time (for the grind) and physical money you have. $14 is like 1 thousand bucks from where I'm from for example. That's just F'd up selfish mentality. Don't tell me im crying either. I never said I can't nor not making it. I can. Just harder this time with a day job and family and chores. I'm sure I'm not the only one with that kind of set up. Also I am speaking more on behalf of new and casual players who also want to play this game. I can only imagine how they are trying to "enjoy" the game for the first time when all these costs are slapped right on their faces at the onset and sustaining to meet these costs next if you want to get the benefits of a premium account. And I am not even saying SBI revert/retract their pricing. I'm saying to offset it with like better PVE loot - or whatever to help their playerbase keep up. They are imposing these price increases resulting to a crazy in-game inflation without a balancing force leaning towards the players on the other hand.
    • Diyon wrote:

      lazyninja wrote:

      This will probably just be another forum post you will ignore. But I just wanna say I just hope you guys RECALL how you gradually increased your playerbase and gained traction in the gaming world when you became officially f2p. This price increase on premium makes it SO HARD for newer players to thrive - especially those who will rely on solo play and safe zone grinding. Imagine, only 1 month = 16M now. Even as a player in a guild with a BZ HO, you can only grind so much. Most of us have lives outside of this game and have bills to pay too. Now you're even starting to lose your old playerbase to a mediocre update in the Mists. Even your content creators who are doing well in the game have expressed the same frustrations. And still you are not even doing anything to improve PVE loot in the game. You may not feel the losses overnight, but this price increase + in-game inflation will start gnawing like cancers to your playerbase until only the richest remains. I'm saying, the outside world's economy is bad enough as it is. You don't have to make Albion's world the same. Games are fun when you're winning. This definitely isn't winning.
      Tbh I started playing albion ''more'' just because there were no kids (most of them can't get past 2m+ because they lack organisation).If you are grown up adult you can afford to spend 14$ for game you enjoy. I'm not going to explain that after you buy first time and you know how to use focus (refining), you get almost all of it back. If you are not making it even then I have bad news for you.
      Stop crying seriously. When I started game all you could do were solo dungeons and gathering and we were fine with it, now you have like 10 more contents to earn from.
      You do realize that at one point, almost every player in Albion Online would have called you stupid for actually paying for something in Albion Online, since it was pretty easy to get silver to pay for premium. Those same players are just wanting the good Albion back so that they can get back to having fun, which right now is just full of losing silver.
      Not to mention how much worse it was for solo players losing solo content in the Roads of Avalon since it was probably the best solo content one could do, more so with premium, now probably neither can be achieved by the solo player since solo roads content was removed for a content that gives like half the amount of silver and fame unless you really intend on grinding the entire zone and buying a 2mil silver set that you will more than likely lose unless your extremely good at PvP and have a good bit of specs.

      Then there is the state of mobile which is needless to say is bad and even worse for the players that try and just do solo content yet still lag and crash to an extensive amount. But since SBI isn’t won’t actually talk and have an actual conversation with the casual player base of the mobile players or at least what’s left of the mobile players since I’m sure a big portion of them left mainly because of the extremely bad content update and even more lag and zone crashing to add onto how bad of a situation they already were in. And if SBI would actually listen to the player base for once and start finally expanding to consoles so that mobile finally upgrade to a device they may actually have, then there may still be a good portion of people willing to play Albion Online again, and probably many other new players looking for a new free game in the market.
    • ThreeHades wrote:

      You do realize that at one point, almost every player in Albion Online would have called you stupid for actually paying for something in Albion Online,
      Only stupid players would say that. Anyone paying with silver is COMPLETELY reliant on people paying with real cash. If all of those players who buy gold, stopped buying gold, the cost of premium in silver would get up to the hundred millions for a month and eventually the game would fold. So you should be thanking those who pay for Albion .... they're allowing you to play the game.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

      ThreeHades wrote:

      You do realize that at one point, almost every player in Albion Online would have called you stupid for actually paying for something in Albion Online,
      Only stupid players would say that. Anyone paying with silver is COMPLETELY reliant on people paying with real cash. If all of those players who buy gold, stopped buying gold, the cost of premium in silver would get up to the hundred millions for a month and eventually the game would fold. So you should be thanking those who pay for Albion .... they're allowing you to play the game.
      although it’s true XD, yeah I know premium is reliant on gold price, but gold price also changes when it’s bought and sold, which that too also makes premium go up and down, so it is possible to make the premium price go down even with having a huge community f2p, just a bit more difficult.

      And if you even remember the Albion Online community back around over a year or two ago, the Albion Online community loved a good challenge, now that there are more fragile players around the system got a little more soft and more people are buying into gold or premium, which being honest is both a bad choice outside the game (real life money needs) and is a good idea inside the game mainly because nobody is going to just be buying premium with silver unless they had previously had premium and have like 200mil silver.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by ThreeHades ().

    • Bulaches wrote:

      I know that it's likely that nobody cares, but casual people like me, who have little time to play this game, will just quit, as we were relying on bought Premium each month whenever we wanted to play Albion.

      As much as I love this game, monthly premium costs too much now, and stuff like New World or WoW offer higher quality at a lower price.

      Will probably revisit the economy of the game in a couple of months. Until then, me and tons of others are uninstalling. :(
      If SBI grew a brain they would realize the importance of player retention. They really shit the bed with this update and the constant ECON nerfs they keep doing.
      So we get a Yuletide event IG, but my religion's holiday of All You Can Eat Pasta Friday's isn't allowed? All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster: Our Lord and Savior of all you can eat!
    • Midgard wrote:

      ThreeHades wrote:

      You do realize that at one point, almost every player in Albion Online would have called you stupid for actually paying for something in Albion Online,
      Only stupid players would say that. Anyone paying with silver is COMPLETELY reliant on people paying with real cash. If all of those players who buy gold, stopped buying gold, the cost of premium in silver would get up to the hundred millions for a month and eventually the game would fold. So you should be thanking those who pay for Albion .... they're allowing you to play the game.
      I was one of those (people that spend $)... Not that the silver side is unimportant but I was hoping to hear from some more people paying with their real $.

      Also, if Albion does bleed subs/buyers (and they do deserve to, after the worst Black Friday sale ever) they'd likely artificially keep the gold price 'low' (still likely very, very high), yeah?

      The post was edited 2 times, last by StabbyMcCrabby ().

    • Ackerman wrote:

      Como puedo cambiar mi nombre en el juego por otro, deseo cambiarlo
      Crear otro nombre de personaje y empezar con ese nuevo nombre tu aventura,

      Por desgracia, no existe la opción de cambiarlo, ni siquiera pagando dinero por ello.

      Un saludo ;)
      ---- Grayskull ---- For the power of **** ----

      ÚNETE al gremio que este jugando y hagamos CONTENT.

      Discord----: Grayskull#9552
    • Как бы уже до лампочки какие тут будут премиумы и так с дуру 3 месяца према купил за реал, по началу вроде как игрушка понравилась. Но как разобрался, ну её подальше. Игра для мазохистов и психов и озабоченных нищебродов, цель которых ограбить, скрытничать, что бы не платить реал за этот прем.
      Не мое.
      Я не плохо зарабатываю, но платить надо за то, что устраивает. А иметь за деньги ограниченный из-за пк-шек доступ к ресурсам, а ещё и оплачивать их прем, не дождётесь.
    • Diyon wrote:

      lazyninja wrote:

      Вероятно, это будет просто еще одно сообщение на форуме, которое вы проигнорируете. Но я просто хочу сказать, что я просто надеюсь, что вы, ребята, ВСПОМНИТЕ, как вы постепенно увеличивали свою базу игроков и набирали популярность в игровом мире, когда официально стали f2p. Это повышение цен на премиум делает ТЯЖЕЛЫМ процветание новых игроков, особенно тех, кто будет полагаться на одиночную игру и гринд в безопасной зоне. Представьте, всего 1 месяц = 16 миллионов сейчас. Даже будучи игроком в гильдии с БЗ ХО, вы можете только столько гриндить. У большинства из нас есть жизнь вне этой игры, и у них тоже есть счета, которые нужно оплачивать. Теперь вы даже начинаете терять свою старую базу игроков из-за посредственного обновления в Туманах. Даже ваши создатели контента, которые преуспевают в игре, выразили такое же разочарование. И при этом вы даже ничего не делаете для улучшения ПВЕ лута в игре. Вы можете не почувствовать потери в одночасье, но это повышение цен + внутриигровая инфляция начнут грызть, как рак, вашу базу игроков, пока не останутся только самые богатые. Я говорю, что экономика внешнего мира и так достаточно плоха. Вам не нужно делать мир Альбиона таким же. Игры — это весело, когда ты выигрываешь. Это точно не выигрыш.
      Tbh Я начал играть в альбион «больше» только потому, что не было детей (большинство из них не могут пройти дальше 2 м+, потому что им не хватает организации). Если вы взрослый человек, вы можете позволить себе потратить 14 долларов на игру, которая вам нравится.Я не буду объяснять, что после того, как вы купили в первый раз и знаете, как использовать фокус (обработку), вы получаете почти все обратно. Если у вас не получается, то у меня для вас плохие новости.
      Перестань плакать серьезно. Когда я начал игру, все, что вы могли делать, это одиночные подземелья и сбор, и нас это устраивало, теперь у вас есть еще около 10 контента, на котором можно заработать.
      « Если вы взрослый человек, вы можете себе позволить потратить 14 долларов на игру, которая вам нравится».
      Ключевое, если нравится, то можно и не 14, а и на порядок больше. Но я только недавно в игре и на моих глазах она реально становится хуже, жаднее в игроках, я новичком одиночных данжей в синих зонах была больше, чем сейчас в чёрных землях.
      Но пока ещё в игре потому что с дуру за 3 месяца прем оплатил. Но игра уже ни разу удовольствия не приносит, а её ещё и платят.
    • Out of curiosity I farmed Hunter CD for 4 hours to check possible income. Hunter CD is the perfect example of safe PvE/PvP content. Average income is 450k per hour. So before the patch players could buy premium just farming T4 CD. They need to spend 20 hours on that. But after the patch they need 35 hours, do not think that is possible, More than 8 hours per week.
    • Sethis wrote:

      Out of curiosity I farmed Hunter CD for 4 hours to check possible income. Hunter CD is the perfect example of safe PvE/PvP content. Average income is 450k per hour. So before the patch players could buy premium just farming T4 CD. They need to spend 20 hours on that. But after the patch they need 35 hours, do not think that is possible, More than 8 hours per week.
      go in t6 and you'll be making 1.5m silver/hour instead (with about 400-500k infamy).
      this is stupid since it's free and safe and that does exclude silver picked up on the ground.
      So there's still so "easy" way to make lots of silver, it's just that they are really not fun.
      And the "fun" ones don't make much sadly
    • We need C3PO itt so we can all gang up against the man...

      Anyway, guys, guys.

      Did they raise the real money price even higher? I think they did. I think it was $140 something and now it's basically $160. At least in the in game store a bit ago from a US location. The website is still actually the 'new' $140 price, checking just now. Ahahaha.

      But seriously, does someone get a taxpayer bailout if SBI collapses or something?
    • What is worse than pay to win? Pay to play and enjoy it at all...
      I have no any problems with paying for services, it is something normal, the only annying is the marking and hype behind that this is a free to play game.
      For casual players (10-15 hours a week in my case), geting subscription for silver was't very possible before either, now it will be even less...
      For me it is iteresting how people misperceive these aspects.. I read a lot of articles and commets says how fair is this game and how P2W is let's say Black Desert, and how much time is needed to reach a level of competitivity there, one- one and a half year.
      Then try to reach anything here without grinding 10 hours a day, with casual playing without subscription...
      Good luck :thumbdown:
    • VaselLyne wrote:

      What is worse than pay to win? Pay to play and enjoy it at all...
      I have no any problems with paying for services, it is something normal, the only annying is the marking and hype behind that this is a free to play game.
      For casual players (10-15 hours a week in my case), geting subscription for silver was't very possible before either, now it will be even less...
      For me it is iteresting how people misperceive these aspects.. I read a lot of articles and commets says how fair is this game and how P2W is let's say Black Desert, and how much time is needed to reach a level of competitivity there, one- one and a half year.
      Then try to reach anything here without grinding 10 hours a day, with casual playing without subscription...
      Good luck :thumbdown:
      Yeah, all the zero to hero guides on YouTube are pretty much outdated since they all were from 9mil silver for premium, now a zero to hero is either you don’t do it, or you spend days to maybe weeks to achieve a zero to hero.