• Fusionbomb wrote:

When I play GN, my entire build is nothing but defensives:

scholar cowl
      cleric robe
      guardian boot
      martlock cape
      ava pork omelet
      resist pots

My duo partner always has a hellion jacket, and sometimes guardian boots (when fighting 8+). I love it when the entire enemy group focuses on me (infinite energy), and as long as my partner is careful to communicate when their jacket is up, it's pretty hard for most people to kill us. Obviously, if they're smart, they either purge the E (or simply stop attacking), but you'd be surprised how often that doesn't happen lol.

The last GN buff was pretty crazy tbh... can't be rupted when casting the E (insta cast), and it's a much shorter cooldown.
      you are aware that the discussion is not about current GN but about future?

after applying NDA changes? Just double checking...

Because what you state that it's currently okay..
    • Fusionbomb wrote:

As someone who plays great nature (a lot), I think it will be fine.

OP is complaining about boltcasters, which I'm almost certain doesn't count as a "dot". It's basically only curse dots, axe bleeds, fire burns, and thrown poisons that I'm thinking this will affect.

Is it a nerf? of course
      Am I still going to be able to win in a 2v6 dungeon dive? probably
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

T8 Gatherer
      T7 Fishing
      700 Holy Spec
    • Fusionbomb wrote:

Fusionbomb wrote:

As someone who plays great nature (a lot), I think it will be fine.
      OP is complaining about boltcasters, which I'm almost certain doesn't count as a "dot". It's basically only curse dots, axe bleeds, fire burns, and thrown poisons that I'm thinking this will affect.

Is it a nerf? of course
      Am I still going to be able to win in a 2v6 dungeon dive? probably
      bolts is from code perspective coded as a dot

You can clear the ram up of bolts and reset it with a guardian helmet. So from guardian helmet view it is a dot.

From mercenary chest view it is direct damage se it triggers the heal..

I haven't tested what it is from great nature (new) view...i fear it has the guardian helmet view.

And regarding the 2 on 6 dive - maybe if u count on 6 people doing auto attack on you...

But one curse is enough in the future to stop you, all it has to do is keep u and u friend under q stacks - done
      • Living Armor (Great Nature Staff)
        • Cast Time: 1s -> 0s
        • Cooldown: 25s -> 15s
        • Duration: 8s -> 4s
        • Heal Value on each hit: 27 -> 40
        • Can’t be stacked from multiple casters anymore
      Who decided it was a good idea? It's like mathematically wrong. If they wanted to balance the healing, then it was already balanced by the duration of the spell. So we saw insane healing numbers from 1 to 100%. Only a spear at 3 stacks can hit living armor without fear of insane healing.
      Mr. Clown
    • And yet, now you just have to wait 4sec instead of 8 before to apply your damages and you will be fine. Maybe you don't even need to purge the E.

Thing with dots was it made the previous spell too much reliable when apply on a target with dots already.

As a middle ground, what if, to compensate for not working on dots anymore, the spell would at least remove the dot on the target when applied ?

The post was edited 2 times, last by grul ().

• VseOtlichno wrote:

Retroman wrote:

Now that players have adapted to the new playstyle of the reworked Grudge, the damage output they achieve with it is a bit too high and will be toned down.
      The players have also adapted to the struggle with the great nature.I don't like the idea of leaving this weapon viable only for 2vsX battles and pve.
      2 vs x is also not working any more, as if some dit players are in the x the heal no more materializes and you insta die.

I have given up - PvE weapon now

Holy is the way to go if u want pvp - makes no sense but is as it is
    • what if duration dropped to 3 seconds but could no longer be purged like spiritual seed? IDK if it would make it "the best" staff for any content, but could see it having a role in stuff like 10v10, 20v20, outnumbered fights vs dumb dumbs, etc.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lockemup ().

• I keep repeating myself - bloody mistake to destroy great nature.

As always feedback is a waste

Dot of curse already today shreds through today great nature if on cloth & damage food

The nerf not to trigger heal on dot any more puts another nishe weapon for some side content in the trash bin of dead weapons of stupid decisions

Yet allone the W nerf is disasterours for solo pvp on a zero mobility class while mobility is ultimate in solo pvp.

The E no dot trigger is mind-blowing