Dev Talk: The Mists

• Rokov wrote:

My last 10 solo mists or so had some premade duo or trio which did not played against each other at all. So instead of 1vs1vs1vs1vs1 i found 2vs1vs1 or 3vs1vs1. Sad story, but it destroys idea of solo mists completely. Also a lot of players ask in private for duo or trio with them. Guess most of that duos and trios was made inside mist with other poor guys, who cant play solo content at all.

Can we hide nicknames in mists?
      Last two days I'm experiencing the same, people who are not attacking each other and going for 2x1 or 3x1... Do people can enter the same gate(wisp)?? If so, it makes very easy for them to group up and destroy the experience. It's a bit sad already deal with lot's of rats just waiting the opportunity when other 2 ppl are PvPing and went low health. Now people are grouping up? =/
    • CaskaTrash wrote:

Rokov wrote:

My last 10 solo mists or so had some premade duo or trio which did not played against each other at all. So instead of 1vs1vs1vs1vs1 i found 2vs1vs1 or 3vs1vs1. Sad story, but it destroys idea of solo mists completely. Also a lot of players ask in private for duo or trio with them. Guess most of that duos and trios was made inside mist with other poor guys, who cant play solo content at all.

Last two days I'm experiencing the same, people who are not attacking each other and going for 2x1 or 3x1... Do people can enter the same gate(wisp)?? If so, it makes very easy for them to group up and destroy the experience. It's a bit sad already deal with lot's of rats just waiting the opportunity when other 2 ppl are PvPing and went low health. Now people are grouping up? =/
      Guess they just group up inside mist, not before. I cant understand this type of people, but now i see no point to do mists anymore until that situation will gone somehow.

albiononline.com/ru/killboard/kill/652731677
      That was most disgusting one, i almost killed arcane, some person waited for end, we both have low health and no speed skill and that 6.3 guy mount off near us and kills me instead of 8.2 gucci man.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Rokov ().

• Mists are on a different level of might/favor accumulation than any other thing in the game if you can consistently get objectives. Even if you get one every couple of mists and do monuments then I think they are still far superior for might/favor.

I agree that they are frustrating due to 3rd/4th/5th partying at these objectives.

I have no suggestions but just offering my perspective.
    • Rokov wrote:

I think this is in progress and maybe in a few month we can see mist without names.
      ---- Grayskull ---- For the power of **** ----

ÚNETE al gremio que este jugando y hagamos CONTENT.

Discord----: Grayskull#9552
    • Fikule wrote:

What makes them less fun than overworld content for you?
      Spending most of your time in T6 zones with crappier fame , loot and resources in them...
      So we get a Yuletide event IG, but my religion's holiday of All You Can Eat Pasta Friday's isn't allowed? All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster: Our Lord and Savior of all you can eat!
    • YUTKUN wrote:

gone to test the mists... got ganked by six man group :D... as long as this game's community is like that you guys never fix this issue.
      The community in this game has and will always be garbage since the game mechanics encourage you to be a piece of shit.
      So we get a Yuletide event IG, but my religion's holiday of All You Can Eat Pasta Friday's isn't allowed? All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster: Our Lord and Savior of all you can eat!
    • Fikule wrote:

What makes them less fun than overworld content for you?
      • Mist is an instance that lack randomness aspect of encounters, making it into another type of corrupted dungeon or 2v2 HGs, where there will always be specific meta you have to follow. Lots of people have already voiced this out even before test server release.
      • Lack of content to do in there due to instance's size, lack of contestable objectives, & no gathering resources to kill time while waiting for those contests.
      The end result is you can't really roam in there.
      Solo/duo player. Potions & food crafter. Transporters.