• Channel Ticks: 5 -> 4
        • Base Damage per Tick: 97.26 -> 126
        • % Damage per Tick: 2% -> 2.5%

Demon Fang
      • Resilience Penetration: 75% -> 50%

• Heroic Charge (all Swords)
        • Movement Speed Increase: 12% -> 9%

@Retroman gj!!

everything we have been writing about here on the forum for months has become live!!! GJ!
    • Well, that

Living Armor (Great Nature Staff)
      • Now only Heals when receiving Direct Damage (DoTs don't count anymore)

Means, that only holy is playable any more in CD.

It basically deletes great nature.

If u encounter a curse, be it skull or whichever the dots prevent u from W heal, and the E doesn't trigger

So basically vs curse you just can break - or play holy because this deletes great nature..

Nothing in this game is so hard countered by something as great nature solo by curse...

Intended? If yes, gratulations - unplayable
    • All good changes. They need to throw nature a bone after nerfing them in every patch and fix q3. Also, increasing cleanse is great but there also needs to be an increase in the availability of DoT removal bc as it stands now guardian helm is the only option something in the boot slot would be ideal.
    • My god, sounds like Christmas, we were waiting for these changes for so long, thank you SBI.

Leather hood cleanse : So good, finally something as useful as bop on cloth.
      Swords : they gonna complain about this patch, but it's good !
      Great Nature & dots : Very good, we'll see if GN is still a good nature option. If not, maybe dots should heal but with reduced healing value (like 15% per tick or so)
      Siege bow : they still exists ? oh they do, good =)
      Fire staff : sounds scary
      Stalker jacker : sounds scary
      Demonfang : still a decent option
      ...and so on

I love this patch
    • Diminishing Returns
      Reworked Diminishing Returns for Knockbacks and Knocking enemies into the air, to prevent player getting basically stun locked by repeated knock ups.
      • Knocking enemies into the air is now affected by Diminishing Returns
      • Knocking enemies into the air now counts as knockback for DR
      • Knockback DR Factor: 0.04 -> 0.6
      • Knockback DR Time: 15s -> 10s

huge 8)
    • The nerf to Great Nature is too severe. It is worse than the Mercenary Jacket Murder because there is no possibility of a counter to any DOT class. It basically deletes that weapon not just from pvp, but ALL PvP content, be it small scale or large, faction vs Faction, Guild vs Guild, Hellgate, CD or open world. It is now a dead weapon in the healing tree... seems excessive to me, and I am a Fire user who utilizes DOT's, so you might think I would be happy.... but I'm not, it's too extreme and needs to be moderated.
      50%-1sec SLOW to 'BURNING FIELD' on hit.
    • Frost Staffs
      Since the damage of Ice Crystal is very delayed it can be easily reflected on reaction, which makes it too risky to use in large scale fights. Therefore the damage will become un-reflectable.
      • Ice Crystal (Permafrost)
        • Damage can't be reflected anymore

this is broken...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().

• Trial_hard wrote:

We need treatment for trinity & 1h spear and a tuning of gloves ..

These 3 could hold the ground vs sword...u cannot FCK sword but keep these untouched
      By untouched you are mean this, right?

Spirit Spear Charge: 40% > 28%
      Harpoon CD: 15 > 20

This made whole weapon line basically useless as DPS, except 1h Spear and Trinity.
      If you don't think that's enough then you are ignorant or plain stupid.
      Humble solo open world enjoyer. Adept of Spears.
    • I guess the obvious solution to the Murder of GNS is simply to allow the W 'Cleanse Heal' on Nature staffs to Cleanse DOT's as well... it might mean that Living Armor is still kind of redundant, but perhaps it offers a solution to be 'rick rolled' by every DOT class in the game, and might actually give the game an opportunity to deal with DOT's other than Guardian Helmet.
      50%-1sec SLOW to 'BURNING FIELD' on hit.
    • GreenWizard987 wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

These 3 could hold the ground vs sword...u cannot FCK sword but keep these untouched
      By untouched you are mean this, right?
      Spirit Spear Charge: 40% > 28%

This made whole weapon line basically useless as DPS, except 1h Spear and Trinity.
      nerfs needed... spear in my opinion should not have harpoon at all.... for that lifesteal food + passive was broken.... healing at 100+ per auto attack from narnia was just stupid....
    • Quagga wrote:

GreenWizard987 wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

By untouched you are mean this, right?Spirit Spear Charge: 40% > 28%

nerfs needed... spear in my opinion should not have harpoon at all.... for that lifesteal food + passive was broken.... healing at 100+ per auto attack from narnia was just stupid....
      by your logic then swords are needing a nerf as well and not only to the q and broadsword, carving needs nerfs, kingmaker needs nerfs, unless you want to make other weapon lines more viable like spears E. But i guess that is """"""way too hard"""" to balance for sbi
    • Aleskio wrote:

Quagga wrote:

GreenWizard987 wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

By untouched you are mean this, right?Spirit Spear Charge: 40% > 28%Harpoon CD: 15 > 20

by your logic then swords are needing a nerf as well and not only to the q and broadsword, carving needs nerfs, kingmaker needs nerfs, unless you want to make other weapon lines more viable like spears E. But i guess that is """"""way too hard"""" to balance for sbi
      I don't know what this has to do with anything, the moment spear got harpoon there is no weapon that is able to win 1v1 if spear plays perfectly.
      after adding lifesteal food spear passive and dmg from autoattacks was broken, Q2 spear still has broken range... silly that autoattack range is bigger than most skillshots.

swords are ok, the only problem is prestacking and movement speed in CD. ^^