Problems of fort sterling cape

• Combat Balance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Problems of fort sterling cape

Currently, Fort Sterling cape provides trivial effects or is even useless in most PvP contents in AO.
      The most significant effect of this cape is when you are getting gank. But claw can still E after the cleanse, and a lot of gank builds dont care about this cape.

In ZvZ, maybe it will cleanse you if you get CC during push phase. But it provides nearly zero protection because of the CC chains nowsaday. (camlann is off meta, people use mace W and ava hammer).
      Fort Sterling is useless before knock up chains of melee dps, so it is useless in HG10.
      Fort Sterling triggers by time freeze and becomes worthless.

Please fix Fort Sterling cape. My suggestion is that it grant immunity to all CC and debuff for 2s.
    • Immune to all cc after first one for 3 seconds plus a mini-damage shield after immunity expires.

Also fix heretic cape because... cmon.. its useless... at least make it pop when you reach your destination with blink shoes so it becomes a root skillshot of shorts with boots ;)
    • Chaosme22 wrote:

Currently, Fort Sterling cape provides trivial effects or is even useless in most PvP contents in AO.
      The most significant effect of this cape is when you are getting gank. But claw can still E after the cleanse, and a lot of gank builds dont care about this cape.

In ZvZ, maybe it will cleanse you if you get CC during push phase. But it provides nearly zero protection because of the CC chains nowsaday. (camlann is off meta, people use mace W and ava hammer).
      Fort Sterling is useless before knock up chains of melee dps, so it is useless in HG10.
      Fort Sterling triggers by time freeze and becomes worthless.

Please fix Fort Sterling cape. My suggestion is that it grant immunity to all CC and debuff for 2s.
      Totally agree you . As a healer go to bandit I'll use normal Cape because FS cape too useless for me ,just can clean one times c.c , but in Bandit we will get multi C.C and multi knocking up(Throw to Air) or knocking back effect,Fs cape only can clean one time C.C ,and you will get other C.C still can't run out . Maybe NDA need to buff be clean C.C and immune all C.C and forced moving 3s or 4s.

And ML cape also same situation,when you grabbed by enemy in Bandit or ZvZ ,even activating ML cape still can't protect your self . Maybe can buff gain shield+ Def %

The post was edited 1 time, last by Catandcoffee ().